Identified: CBS News Confirms White House Leakers Are 3 Holdovers From The Obama Administration

Maybe try reading the link before making snap judgements.......Is CBS news credible enough for you???

CBS News has confirmed from two sources that three leakers of classified information at the White House have been identified and are expected to be fired,” CBS News reported this week, adding, “Officials within the Trump White House believe leaks of Mr. Trump’s conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are a ‘deliberate attempt’ by officials who are holdovers from President Obama’s administration and are trying to damage the Trump presidency.”

Except that CBS didn't confirm this story. I went to their website and checked. There is no such story there.

CBS News: Breaking news, streaming live, 24x7

Breitbart says that CBS confirmed something is meaningless because as you can see, Breitbart lies.

There are no holdovers from Obama's White House staff. The leaks are coming from Trump's staff. Some of them are apparently having remorse for signing on to such a corrupt administration.

So now would come the question......have they been doing the leaking of their own accord? Or Obama plants on the take. If so, then treason and other crimes would be in order for more people...
It's obvious. It is a conspiracy to damage Trump so he won't be able to go after Obama or any Democrats for the crimes they have committed. Hillary, Obama, Schumer, Pelosi, Harry Reid, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and the media, all of them have been involved in a conspiracy to damage the incoming president preventing him from draining the swamp and investigating actionable crimes.

Treason for leaking info to the press? :lol: You cons get crazier with each day. Not that I believe the story. I'll wait on a credible source

Leaking classified information is very illegal, yes. You don't get to hide behind freedom of press.
What did they supposedly leak that's classified? Was it as classified as the info that Trump leaked to the Russians and the president of the Philippines?

Treason for leaking info to the press? :lol: You cons get crazier with each day. Not that I believe the story. I'll wait on a credible source

Leaking classified information is very illegal, yes. You don't get to hide behind freedom of press.
What did they supposedly leak that's classified? Was it as classified as the info that Trump leaked to the Russians and the president of the Philippines?
What Trump told the Philipino was already publically known in April from an interview with Maria Bartiromo with Fox Business News. As for the Russians, he personally didn't leak anything to put our nation in jeopardy.

What Trump told the Philipino was already publically known in April from an interview with Maria Bartiromo with Fox Business News. As for the Russians, he personally didn't leak anything to put our nation in jeopardy.
He bragged to a ruthless thug who is personally responsible for the murder of thousands of civilians that we have nuclear subs in the region ready to strike North Korea - advertising to our enemies information that should be kept close to the chest. He revealed classified intelligence to Russian officials, putting at risk the lives of operatives in the field and jeapordizing missions. He's a dangerous man whose first priority is to himself and his ego. If Obama had done the same, you and the USMB right wing brigade would be calling for his public execution. You're a hypocrite and a hack and a major piece of shit.

He bragged to a ruthless thug who is personally responsible for the murder of thousands of civilians that we have nuclear subs in the region ready to strike North Korea - advertising to our enemies information that should be kept close to the chest. He revealed classified intelligence to Russian officials, putting at risk the lives of operatives in the field and jeapordizing missions. He's a dangerous man whose first priority is to himself and his ego. If Obama had done the same, you and the USMB right wing brigade would be calling for his public execution. You're a hypocrite and a hack and a major piece of shit.
Awe! I've 'Triggered' the little beta snowflake. Really, you must learn to govern your passions, they will be your undoing!

Once again, everyone knew the subs were in the region prior to the Philipino meeting at the White House.

lol, the Trump administration preparing a 'War Room' to defend themselves.

AKA 'Bunker'

AKA 'Circle the Wagons!'

Clinton had exactly the same kind of war room, and they had it before he was elected. Hillary called it "the bimbo eruption squad"

Politics.

But you haven't come close to even demonstrating that as a possibility, so it's not even worth discussing.

The only thing I added to the story was the possible actions of a former President. So even if you take that out and go with the actual story......

3(?) staffers have been found to be responsible for leaking information to the press......ok, that's not a bid deal in & of itself, but what kind of information did they leak? Stuff that was discussed in a closed meeting between 2 heads of state? And what impact did that bit of tattling cause??? Several countries locking US out.

It had little to do with Trump & what he said........it had everything to do with those staffers bellowing to the press and how it's now jeopardized our position on the world stage

If Trump hadn't done it, no one could have leaked it.
If he hadn't done what?

Whatever it was that was leaked.
Trump needs to fire every Obama and Clinton hold over! They cannot be trusted.

who were holdovers from Bush ... most of those people have had their jobs for years.

now go stand in the corner

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Leaker? At the WH?

195583.png

What a secret! We have subs in the Pacific Ocean! Who would had ever guessed?

When our glorious leader returns from overseas, it's all over for them. I suspect the Trumpenfuhrer will make an example out of them for undermining him, and the country. They've already been reported to the authorities so there's no escape, unless they take the suicide route.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/reports-at-least-three-anti-trump-leakers-identified-referred-proper-authorities-expected-fired-soon/

Democrats and Liberals would never put themselves in this risk. They would fire as many holdovers as possible. Republicans should do the same.

Maybe try reading the link before making snap judgements.......Is CBS news credible enough for you???

CBS News has confirmed from two sources that three leakers of classified information at the White House have been identified and are expected to be fired,” CBS News reported this week, adding, “Officials within the Trump White House believe leaks of Mr. Trump’s conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are a ‘deliberate attempt’ by officials who are holdovers from President Obama’s administration and are trying to damage the Trump presidency.”

Except that CBS didn't confirm this story. I went to their website and checked. There is no such story there.

CBS News: Breaking news, streaming live, 24x7

Breitbart says that CBS confirmed something is meaningless because as you can see, Breitbart lies.

There are no holdovers from Obama's White House staff. The leaks are coming from Trump's staff. Some of them are apparently having remorse for signing on to such a corrupt administration.

'Cept they did.....check the Bing search........

cbs news on white house leaks - Bing

Or even Google.
Google

CBS is where I took that quote from, not Brietbart

Awe! I've 'Triggered' the little beta snowflake. Really, you must learn to govern your passions, they will be your undoing!
The only thing you triggered is a kid-sized boner in your big boy pants for your orange god.

Now run along and clean up your tighty whiteys, fecalflake

So is this another anonymous source?

Why didn't he fire every hold over at the beginning of his term?

The only thing you triggered is a kid-sized boner in your big boy pants for your orange god.

Now run along and clean up your tighty whiteys, fecalflake
Once again, American patriot Steve McGarrett prevails!

Forum List

Back