Identifying the REAL Jesus Christ from the FRAUD

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
IDENTIFYING REAL JESUS CHRIST FROM THE FRAUD
After international bankers hijacked our governments and our media, one of the first things they did was rewrite the holy books about our savior Lord Jesus Christ. They portray him as some Semite from the middle east, in reality Christ was a white man who resided in Europe. He had absolutely nothing to do with Israel, or Judaism. Christians in America who trust networks such as Fox News, must realize that these white, leg waving, Christian American women that are allowed to showcase on Fox News are not in charge of ANYTHING in those networks - people such as Saudi Arabian prince Al Waleed Bin Talal IS. These Semites are manipulating our people and destroying our culture. I have a European accent, my English is not perfect, but I am who I am and no one is controlling me. I spoke to Jesus Christ PERSONALLY. He showed me his kingdom, it was the most awesome place on this earth, and Jesus EXPLAINED to me: that his intention was and is to bring heaven down to EARTH, to reach out to the ignorant people and to TEACH them, and that in today's BIBLE which twists and distorts his views, heaven is lifted up into the sky OUT of our reach, by greedy bastards who want to EXCLUDE others, who only HIDE behind Christianity. What a better way to hide than behind a DEAD MAN, or the man they claim exists ONLY in SPIRIT, and will only come back AFTER we are GONE.

That is all you need to know about the real Jesus Christ, and if you want to know more, it is in the speeches I made on YouTube, titled Liberating Humanity, which were inspired by my friendship with the Lord.

HOW DID I MEET CHRIST
I was suffering from depression. and one night I began looking into a mirror when all of a sudden my face disappeared from the mirror, and I was on a bus. Someone began bothering me and instead of getting into an argument I got out and started walking in the field. I came to a gate and an old woman opened the gate and there was the kingdom of God, the most beautiful place on this earth.

After international bankers hijacked our governments and our media, one of the first things they did was rewrite the holy books about our savior Lord Jesus Christ. They portray him as some Semite from the middle east, in reality Christ was a white man who resided in Europe. He had absolutely nothing to do with Israel, or Judaism. Christians in America who trust networks such as Fox News, must realize that these white, leg waving, Christian American women that are allowed to showcase on Fox News are not in charge of ANYTHING in those networks - people such as Saudi Arabian prince Al Waleed Bin Talal IS. These Semites are manipulating our people and destroying our culture. I have a European accent, my English is not perfect, but I am who I am and no one is controlling me. I spoke to Jesus Christ PERSONALLY. He showed me his kingdom, it was the most awesome place on this earth, and Jesus EXPLAINED to me: that his intention was and is to bring heaven down to EARTH, to reach out to the ignorant people and to TEACH them, and that in today's BIBLE which twists and distorts his views, heaven is lifted up into the sky OUT of our reach, by greedy bastards who want to EXCLUDE others, who only HIDE behind Christianity. What a better way to hide than behind a DEAD MAN, or the man they claim exists ONLY in SPIRIT, and will only come back AFTER we are GONE.

That is all you need to know about the real Jesus Christ, and if you want to know more, it is in the speeches I made on YouTube, titled Liberating Humanity, which were inspired by my friendship with the Lord.

HOW DID I MEET CHRIST
I was suffering from depression. and one night I began looking into a mirror when all of a sudden my face disappeared from the mirror, and I was on a bus. Someone began bothering me and instead of getting into an argument I got out and started walking in the field. I came to a gate and an old woman opened the gate and there was the kingdom of God, the most beautiful place on this earth.

did you bring back golden tablets as confirmation?....

HOW DID I MEET CHRIST

did you bring back golden tablets as confirmation?....
No but I got concrete one

HOW DID I MEET CHRIST

Jesus Christ was of the tribe of Judah (the tribe of kings). He was born in the Middle East but many believed He traveled far into the continent of Europe during His lifetime. Google or Bing the "traditions of Glastonbury" JESUS CHRIST IN GREAT BRITAIN.

As for His physical description there are some secular documents that are an interesting read: Physical Description of Jesus

Much of what we hear in today's mainstream churches is true and much is false. Sometimes we have to dig into the nooks and crannies to find the truth.

A thorough study of Old Testament, historical history will reveal that the ancient tribe of Judah was released from Babylonian captivity and allowed to return to Jerusalem to rebuild that city. Many of the men were married to non-Israelites which greatly angered the two Prophets, Ezra and Nehemiah. They returned to that city with a "mixed multitude." I believe that many non-Israelites claimed to be of the tribe of Judah and were the ancestors of many of the Pharisees of the New Testament era. Interesting study indeed.

HOW DID I MEET CHRIST

Jesus Christ was of the tribe of Judah (the tribe of kings). He was born in the Middle East but many believed He traveled far into the continent of Europe during His lifetime. Google or Bing the "traditions of Glastonbury" JESUS CHRIST IN GREAT BRITAIN.

As for His physical description there are some secular documents that are an interesting read: Physical Description of Jesus

Much of what we hear in today's mainstream churches is true and much is false. Sometimes we have to dig into the nooks and crannies to find the truth.

A thorough study of Old Testament, historical history will reveal that the ancient tribe of Judah was released from Babylonian captivity and allowed to return to Jerusalem to rebuild that city. Many of the men were married to non-Israelites which greatly angered the two Prophets, Ezra and Nehemiah. They returned to that city with a "mixed multitude." I believe that many non-Israelites claimed to be of the tribe of Judah and were the ancestors of many of the Pharisees of the New Testament era. Interesting study indeed.
What Jesus Christ told ME PERSONALLY and those of us who understand is "do not argue about where I lived or how I looked, for that matters not. What matters is the ten commandments and to seek true democracy which is what will give power to the people and heal the ignorance, for he who is oppressed, like an animal has no choice but to become ignorant" and that is why we, the intelligent ones hardly bring up the fact that Jesus Christ was in fact pure white man, who lived not in the middle east, but in Europe. He was actually born in what is now Vilnius Lithuania, but it does not matter, we must not argue about which party he belonged to or other things like that, what matters is that we unite behind the leader who is not presented on the establishment media, for it is ONLY THIS LEADER who can bring true democracy and free the people, and bring back the justice system.

HOW DID I MEET CHRIST

What Jesus Christ told ME PERSONALLY and those of us who understand is "do not argue about where I lived or how I looked, for that matters not. What matters is the ten commandments and to seek true democracy which is what will give power to the people and heal the ignorance, for he who is oppressed, like an animal has no choice but to become ignorant" and that is why we, the intelligent ones hardly bring up the fact that Jesus Christ was in fact pure white man, who lived not in the middle east, but in Europe. He was actually born in what is now Vilnius Lithuania, but it does not matter, we must not argue about which party he belonged to or other things like that, what matters is that we unite behind the leader who is not presented on the establishment media, for it is ONLY THIS LEADER who can bring true democracy and free the people, and bring back the justice system.

Actually, Jesus Christ tells us to "seek the Kingdom of God." He says nothing about seeking "Democracy" at all. Where secular governments are concerned Christ told us to "give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and give unto God that which is God's."

Mark 12:17, "And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him."

The term "Caesar" is a metaphor for man's government.

Matthew 6:33, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

The world's problems would vanish if we followed these simple steps:

1) Matthew 7:12, "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."
2) Luke 10:27a, "And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; ..."
3) Luke 10:27b, "... and thy neighbour as thyself."

1) Treat others as you want to be treated.
2) Love God with all of your being and seek to please Him.
3) Love our neighbors (the sick; the needy; the orphaned; the aged; the widows; the poor; etc.).

If the world followed these ultra simple steps then there would be no war or strife amongst peoples and nations and there would be no bankers or governments feeding off of the "sheeple."

What we don't need is a man or group of men setting themselves up as a god or gods dictating to the rest of the world their personal view of what the world should be.

Last edited:

HOW DID I MEET CHRIST

With true democracy, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY9W9LFAJWQ]Transformers 3 The Needs of the Many - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, Jesus Christ tells us to "seek the Kingdom of God." He says nothing about seeking "Democracy" at all. Where secular governments are concerned Christ told us to "give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and give unto God that which is God's."

Mark 12:17, "And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him."

The term "Caesar" is a metaphor for man's government.

Matthew 6:33, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

The world's problems would vanish if we followed these simple steps:

1) Matthew 7:12, "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."
2) Luke 10:27a, "And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; ..."
3) Luke 10:27b, "... and thy neighbour as thyself."

1) Treat others as you want to be treated.
3) Love our neighbors (the sick; the needy; the orphaned; the aged; the widows; the poor; etc.).

If the world followed these ultra simple steps then there would be no war or strife amongst peoples and nations and there would be no bankers or governments feeding off of the "sheeple."

What we don't need is a man or group of men setting themselves up as a god or gods dictating to the rest of the world their personal view of what the world should be.
We are both so close to the way we think that it is AMAZING - I wonder if it is just the WORDING that makes us seem different. so let me analyze a couple of points in your post:

- My desire to unite the world is precisely for that reason, to please god

I myself have been following these steps. I knew them without even reading the bible, perhaps it's the preachers I watched on television back in the 90's that did a good job. I have seen the positive RESULTS of following such steps. BUT I HAVE ONE PROBLEM WITH THIS!!! - I also see how innocent people are being destroyed around the world, by greed of others because Christians who allow for this to happen - in this video an old lady had her house destroyed and her son killed by the Christian US sponsored new Kiev junta LiveLeak.com - Ukrainian army is shelling civilians with artillery And if Jesus Christ is too dead to do anything about it, then I must say that worshiping him is no different than worshiping my dead dog who has been shot for my speaking out against the establishment which hides behind Christianity. And if the next time you hear me presented as an anti Christ, look carefully, examine closely

We already have that, hiding behind the puppet circus, and I completely agree with you. DIRECT DEMOCRACY is the way not to have that, so please do not be a hypocrite now to turn around on it.

The "real" Jesus atoned and died for my sins and then rose from the dead on the Third day. If you know any other Jesus, He isn't the one I know and serve.

They portray him as some Semite from the middle east, in reality Christ was a white man who resided in Europe. He had absolutely nothing to do with Israel, or Judaism.

This thread explains much about our fellow poster, pvsi's state of mind.

The "real" Jesus atoned and died for my sins and then rose from the dead on the Third day. If you know any other Jesus, He isn't the one I know and serve.
The only Jesus you serve is the one who wrote the bible for you. I know him as satan, spelled today with the capital S. I am not foolish enough to claim to have lived 2000 years ago to have my coming sins washed away in advance

They portray him as some Semite from the middle east, in reality Christ was a white man who resided in Europe. He had absolutely nothing to do with Israel, or Judaism.

Osama Bin Laden, Hussein and Gadhafi ALSO died because of your sins

We already have that, hiding behind the puppet circus, and I completely agree with you. DIRECT DEMOCRACY is the way not to have that, so please do not be a hypocrite now to turn around on it.

Actually, I believe that "pure democracy" is dangerous. In its pure form, pure democracy is "mobacracy." The majority rules even when the majority is wrong. Whosoever "gang" is the biggest is the winner. I'm actually for a pure Monarchy with Christ as the King and all humans as the subjects.

Actually, I believe that "pure democracy" is dangerous. In its pure form, pure democracy is "mobacracy." The majority rules even when the majority is wrong. Whosoever "gang" is the biggest is the winner. I'm actually for a pure Monarchy with Christ as the King and all humans as the subjects.
There's only one problem with this Drifting - Christ is dead and scum such as Bush, Obama, Tony Blair and other war criminals that you and I are against, can claim to be Christians, and in the name of Christ perpetrate crimes against humanity. If Christ was alive this would NOT be a problem, and you can say Christ IS alive in spirit, and I BELIEVE this, I believe Christ IS in ME and I do not deny that Christ is in many other people and also in you perhaps, but you can not accept me as a leader and you say I would be dangerous as a leader, and you say that worry not, because sometime in the future, maybe 100 years from now Christ will come back and get things straight. this is like saying "do not bother the criminal, police will be here tomorrow, let him rob your house, let him rape your kids, he will pay for it later".

Jesus Christ, being dead and crucified is a good post for the "kings" who rule to hide behind.

Osama Bin Laden, Hussein and Gadhafi ALSO died because of your sins

The hell they did.
pv, you have decided to usurp Christ's role, without understanding what that role is.
And it is the reason for your lack of success in bringing peace to the world.
Christ is alive and well and waiting for the age of the Gentile to come to an end. The end of the Gentile age means the beginning of Christ's Millennial reign.

You don't know who Christ is. You know nothing about Him, so you are willing to accept anything your mind conjures up concerning Him.
That you want Him to be a Gentile in your mind, has absolutely no effect on Him being a Jewish Rabbi.
If you have any desire to be like Christ you have to read His words, and listen to what they say. How do you plan to remove the original sin from humanity?

I know how Christ will usher in peace. What's your plan? Since you prefer you own understanding as oppose to the Bible, then who do you think is getting ready to invade Israel, and how do you plan to prevent it?

I want to know your Peace Plan and when you plan to start implementing it.. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back