🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IDF airstrike kills top terrorist in north Gaza

Israeli aircraft killed a senior terrorist in north Gaza at approximately 10 am Tuesday. According to Israeli security officials, the terrorist, a Salafi who belongs to Global Jihad, orchestrated the recent rocket attack on Eilat, Israel's southernmost city.

The Palestinians reported that the terrorist was riding his motorbike near a Hamas training camp when he was targeted by an Israeli aircraft. Another man, apparently the terrorist's aide, was injured in the strike.

IDF airstrike kills top terrorist in north Gaza - Israel News, Ynetnews
-------------

Blessed be the IDF
images

I wonder if this guy would still be alive if he hadn't orchestrated attacks on Israel ....
I'm still wondering how 650,000 Jews inflicted a Jewish state on 1.2 million Arabs in 1948?
Do you suppose arms sales and oil sales factored into that decision?
I don't think Georgie Boy realizes how much of a broken record he sounds like. Tell us, Georgie Boy, how many Palestinians are living in the 78% of the mandate called the country of Jordan? Do you have any problems with the Hashemites from Saudi Arabia receiving 78% of the mandate?

Israeli aircraft killed a senior terrorist in north Gaza at approximately 10 am Tuesday. According to Israeli security officials, the terrorist, a Salafi who belongs to Global Jihad, orchestrated the recent rocket attack on Eilat, Israel's southernmost city.

The Palestinians reported that the terrorist was riding his motorbike near a Hamas training camp when he was targeted by an Israeli aircraft. Another man, apparently the terrorist's aide, was injured in the strike.

-------------

Blessed be the IDF
"US Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday urged Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan to postpone his visit to Gaza in order to prevent disruptions to efforts to restart the peace process between Israel and the Palestinians.

"Reports in Turkey said Erdogan refused the request..."

Do you feel the noose tightening?

Defying Kerry request, Erdogan to visit Gaza - Israel News, Ynetnews
I see that Philip and Sherri are celebrating the snubbing of a US official by a foreign leader.
I wonder to whom their allegiance stands and to what flag they salute!
There is a word for people like that.

-------------

Blessed be the IDF
"US Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday urged Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan to postpone his visit to Gaza in order to prevent disruptions to efforts to restart the peace process between Israel and the Palestinians.

I see that Philip and Sherri are celebrating the snubbing of a US official by a foreign leader.
I wonder to whom their allegiance stands and to what flag they salute!
There is a word for people like that.
It isn't "slave."
What do you see when you look at psychopaths like Kerry and Erdogan, or Bush and Bibi and Obama, or Clinton and Carter? They all serve the interest of those who have every reason to believe they own this world. What's the word for people afraid to face that?

I wonder if this guy would still be alive if he hadn't orchestrated attacks on Israel ....
I'm still wondering how 650,000 Jews inflicted a Jewish state on 1.2 million Arabs in 1948?
Do you suppose arms sales and oil sales factored into that decision?
I don't think Georgie Boy realizes how much of a broken record he sounds like. Tell us, Georgie Boy, how many Palestinians are living in the 78% of the mandate called the country of Jordan? Do you have any problems with the Hashemites from Saudi Arabia receiving 78% of the mandate?
Stop me if you've heard this one before...

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people..."

The Arabs living in Jordan and Saudi weren't boated in from thousands of miles away.
At the same time the Royal Navy was switching from coal to oil for a power source, rich hereditary parasites in England decided, out of the goodness of their hearts, to create a little, loyal Jewish Ulster in the heart of Arab hostilism (oil)

Israel is the last settler-colonialist state in existence, and it won't last much longer if it continues to choose religion over democracy.

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

loinboy and Jos, I love how you guys seem to know exactly who this guy was lolol. You guy know nothing, and I'll take the Israeli intelligence information over your bullshit any day
I'm just going by the evidence already presented that this guy was a security guard at a hospital. Where's your evidence he was a terrorist.

Israeli intelligence doesn't give a flying fuck about the judicial process and they don't distinguish between military and civilian targets. Interviews with IDF members stated they treat all Palestinian's in Gaza as a threat. And when you look at all the incidents of IDF shootings, bombings and missle attacks, they shoot women, children, fishermen, farmers, journalists, police officers, first responders, kids playing soccer, people too close to their god-damn Iron Curtain, people on their way to the hospital, etc. The list is endless.

But when you ask the Israeli's, their targets are always the terrorist. All Palestinian's are not terrorists and you fuckers need to stop treating them like they are.

it's like saying killing the Chechen brothers from Boston is against the international law.

Totally the same sense.
No its not. It's like saying, "people aren't guilty, just because you say they are".

People deserve due process of law. Do you know what that is?

It's none of Israel's god-damn business who the Turkish PM visits.

loinboy and Jos, I love how you guys seem to know exactly who this guy was lolol. You guy know nothing, and I'll take the Israeli intelligence information over your bullshit any day
I'm just going by the evidence already presented that this guy was a security guard at a hospital. Where's your evidence he was a terrorist.

Israeli intelligence doesn't give a flying fuck about the judicial process and they don't distinguish between military and civilian targets. Interviews with IDF members stated they treat all Palestinian's in Gaza as a threat. And when you look at all the incidents of IDF shootings, bombings and missle attacks, they shoot women, children, fishermen, farmers, journalists, police officers, first responders, kids playing soccer, people too close to their god-damn Iron Curtain, people on their way to the hospital, etc. The list is endless.

But when you ask the Israeli's, their targets are always the terrorist. All Palestinian's are not terrorists and you fuckers need to stop treating them like they are.

I never once said that all Palestinians are terrorists, why would you put words in my mouth ?

You clearly don't know anything about the Israeli Intelligence. I mean earlier today, you thought Sderot was part of the West Bank :lol:

You clearly don't know anything about the Israeli Intelligence. I mean earlier today, you thought Sderot was part of the West Bank :lol:
No I didn't. I didn't know where it was. That's a matter of geography.

Not believing the guy's a terrorist, because you haven't shown any evidence to indicate he was, is an entirely different thing.

It's none of Israel's god-damn business who the Turkish PM visits.
Timing is everything?

"The Turkish officials further added that Erdogan is eager to go ahead with the visit at the set date since it falls on the third anniversary of the IDF raid on the Gaza-bound flotilla."

As I recall, that particular instance of IDF heroism happened on Memorial Day.
Which isn't that far from June 8th.
If there is one single event that might get millions of Americans to question the integrity of whores like Kerry, it happened on 8 June 1967.

Timing is everything?

"The Turkish officials further added that Erdogan is eager to go ahead with the visit at the set date since it falls on the third anniversary of the IDF raid on the Gaza-bound flotilla."

If there is one single event that might get millions of Americans to question the integrity of whores like Kerry, it happened on 8 June 1967.

IDF heroism?

More like IDF piracy and cold blooded murder.

Timing is everything?

IDF heroism?

Turkey, which committed a genocide on the Armenians and occupies Northern Cyprus, decided to invade Israel...and Israel was defending itself.

Timing is everything?

IDF heroism?

Turkey, which committed a genocide on the Armenians and occupies Northern Cyprus, decided to invade Israel...and Israel was defending itself.

The flotilla had no intention of going to Israel.

Restart peace talks?

What a dumbfuck.
It is hard to believe elites like Kerry can say things like that with a straight face.
Since 1967 the "peace process" has consisted solely of filling Occupied Palestine with "Jews" from anywhere on the planet while billion$ (trillion$?) in arms sales to Israel and "moderate" Arab leaders slosh their way through Wall Street. Maybe when the Big Crash arrives, a few US eyes will open?

Since 1967 the "peace process" has consisted solely of filling Occupied Palestine

Occupied Palestine? LOL!

Forum List

Back