"Idiocracy"... a prophecy coming true...all courtesy of the politically correct, woke, LAST generation to think!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
From this link: The woke university implosion — and what comes next
Nationwide undergraduate enrollment has dropped by more than 650,000 students in a single year — or over 4% alone from spring 2021 to 2022, and some 14% in the last decade. Yet the US population still increases by about 2 million people a year.
"Monotonous professors hector students about “toxic masculinity,” as “gender” studies proliferate.
If the plan was to drive males off campus, universities have succeeded beyond their wildest expectations."

"Idiocracy" totally the direction we are going!

"Going"? ... isn't the correct verb conjugation "have gone" ... I challenge you to watch the movie on commercial TV ... and tell me where the movie ends and the commercials begin ... yeah ... not as easy as it sounds ...

Spay and Neuter ... it's the right thing to do ...

Ask a Dem how wokeism helps the world move forward & they be like:

idiocracy-electrolytes.gif

From this link: The woke university implosion — and what comes next
Nationwide undergraduate enrollment has dropped by more than 650,000 students in a single year — or over 4% alone from spring 2021 to 2022, and some 14% in the last decade. Yet the US population still increases by about 2 million people a year.
"Monotonous professors hector students about “toxic masculinity,” as “gender” studies proliferate.
If the plan was to drive males off campus, universities have succeeded beyond their wildest expectations."

"Idiocracy" totally the direction we are going!

Ironic. I've always seen the movie as a cautionary tale as to what happens when magaturds take over.

Ironic. I've always seen the movie as a cautionary tale as to what happens when magaturds take over.
Well are you a racist? Since Terry Crews plays the President of the USA you are saying a black man can't become President UNLESS he is a conservative?
Wow what kind of racist are you?

Well are you a racist? Since Terry Crews plays the President of the USA you are saying a black man can't become President UNLESS he is a conservative?
Wow what kind of racist are you?
Well are you a moron? Since I never mentioned President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho in my comment, you must be. And explain how this is racist? :auiqs.jpg: Huff some more paint and project your magaturd bullshit upon some other moron, moron.

Forum List

Back