Idiot Dem Excited About People Working Less Hours

Democrats just fill the needs of the people, republican policies create the needs. I'd put more blame on the creators.

Full time employees at Walmart need food stamps to feed their families. How many people are on food stamps because their job was shipped overseas?

Democrats can't create the programs without a need for them. The rich are doing a great job creating this need while they get richer. Could it be more obvious?

how many people are on food stamps because obama revised and RELAXED RULES AND RESTRICTIONS ON WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR FOOD STAmps?

GOTTA love the way idiots just refuse to see what is going on. this is the EIGHT-STRAIGHT YEAR of Democrat Party Majority rule in the US.
Shouldnt Dems be doing a tad more than "filling the needs"?

what a abject fool you are. and how is then that they are taking credit for so much more than "filling needs"? how about the "48 months of job growth" or the unemploymemnt figure they tout (which is garbage)????

Well neither party is doing a great job. Republicans refuse to recognize the real problem and Dems fix everything with more government. Of course the republicans talk small gov but have no record of it. All this big spending did start with Reagan after all. Only President to balance budget was Clinton. Didn't take Bush long to ruin that.

Clinton didnt balance a budget; his Republican Congress did. in clinton's first two years when he had a Democrat Congress there was no balanced budget

how many people are on food stamps because obama revised and RELAXED RULES AND RESTRICTIONS ON WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR FOOD STAmps?

GOTTA love the way idiots just refuse to see what is going on. this is the EIGHT-STRAIGHT YEAR of Democrat Party Majority rule in the US.
Shouldnt Dems be doing a tad more than "filling the needs"?

what a abject fool you are. and how is then that they are taking credit for so much more than "filling needs"? how about the "48 months of job growth" or the unemploymemnt figure they tout (which is garbage)????

Well neither party is doing a great job. Republicans refuse to recognize the real problem and Dems fix everything with more government. Of course the republicans talk small gov but have no record of it. All this big spending did start with Reagan after all. Only President to balance budget was Clinton. Didn't take Bush long to ruin that.

Clinton didnt balance a budget; his Republican Congress did. in clinton's first two years when he had a Democrat Congress there was no balanced budget

So we get get a balanced budget with a dem president. We get tons of spending from every republican starting with Reagan. Sorry but republicans are doing more to grow gov. But they sure are helping the rich.

Which of your rights have been taken away?

Bush signed the PATRIOT Act so stop blaming Liberals for government spying. Liberals elected Obama to change Bush's unconstitutional policies but he didn't. We had to vote for Obama again because the alternative was a fucking Mormon.

Hi KNB: many Republicans, Libertarians and other patriots ALSO protested Bush when he did this. (The media and the party silenced them much like how the Democrats and Greens against the ACA are not heard from either, but there was plenty of criticism of Bush by fellow conservatives based on Constitutional arguments. They were mostly hushed up to prevent from dividing the party and the nation at a time of war, so I understand why this was done to keep the nation unified for the sake of soldiers relying on that support for their morale.)

You can also interpret the Bush/Obama issue the other way:

How come liberal Democrats protested when Bush used excessive executive powers,
but when Obama does, they remain silent?

(Again, the answer is the left who DO protest Ford, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama consistently are not heard in the mainstream media.)

If you don't want to be blamed for Obama and spying, please join John Cusack and the Freedom of the Press Foundation he set up with colleagues to encourage independent media and govt watch groups. http://www.pressfreedomfoundation.org

He was a lone voice in the wilderness crying out "Where are the Democrats" when the spying controversy hit the media, and decided to promote grassroots fundraising for media outreach to educate and empower more people to stand up against govt abuses.

Not bad for an anti-war Democrat.

I would like to educate, empower and encourage more fellow Democrats and progressives to enforce Constitutional laws and ethics, instead of relying on party politics and bullying.
ethics-commission.net

Last edited:
Domestic spying has INCREASED UNDER OBAMA
use of drones has skyrocketed under obama; even targeted killings of American citizens with no trial; not even a secret trial.

it's just hilarious; the pathetic crybaby Left cant stop blaming Bush for all the things the Left chose to keep doing long after Bush left office!

lmao

So we get get a balanced budget with a dem president. We get tons of spending from every republican starting with Reagan. Sorry but republicans are doing more to grow gov. But they sure are helping the rich.

Reagan's 8-year Democrat majority Congress; particularly the 8-year Dem House holding the purse string; spent all that money.. ..

not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

Reagan was a senile dog on a leash being led around by Bush Sr., Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. All the same scumfucks who sold weapons to terrorists and dictators then used the money to fund genocide in Central America were the same "fiscally responsible" Conservative pieces of shit who lied America into invading Iraq.

You know, traditional Republican family values.

Last edited by a moderator:
people look stupid talking bout spending under Repub presidents that every Democrat in Congress voted for; and balanced budgets under Democrat Presidents that were the product of Republican majorities of both chambers of Congress under the Dem President

what a bunch of idiots

Reagan was a senile dog on a leash being led around by Bush Sr., Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. All the same scumfucks who sold weapons to terrorists and dictators then used the money to fund genocide in Central America were the same "fiscally responsible" Conservative piece of shit who lied America into invading Iraq.

You know, traditional Republican family values.

poor angry little loser liberal

i hope obamacare will cover your coming brain aneurysm

try decaf leftard

Reagan's 8-year Democrat majority Congress; particularly the 8-year Dem House holding the purse string; spent all that money.. ..

Excuses seem to be all republicans have.... Keep denying the obvious if you want, doesn't make you look very bright though.

Progresives idea of "progress' IS making as many people as possible dependant on the Government for survival. so who is surprised we have RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS under Progressive rule?

I think you are talking about political BUREAUCRATS and cronyism.

the real progressives like me believe in sustainable free market plans for replacing welfare with locally managed campuses mixing housing, education and services:
http://www.houstonprogressive.org

^ These PROGRESSIVE plans for ending dependence on welfare by sustainable training
were CENSORED BY DEMOCRAT politicians and bureaucrats who wanted to keep
federal govt contract money going to their corporate interests to keep their jobs.

The true progressives are silenced by party politics and generally cut out of the media loop.
The closest I saw to any public influence was during Occupy, but even that got hijacked and destroyed by corruption and crime, so the real progressive reformists had to disassociate with Occupy and return to doing their sustainable community development "offline."

The term used to ask Occupy and Tea Party to unite to end corporate abuse
of govt was "stopping cronyism". If we stick to the concepts of corporate responsibility
and stopping political abuse of govt for "cronyism' that covers all parties guilty of that, regardless of left and right approaches to reforms.

The true progressives are not the ones in power abusing it.

The real progressive leaders like PAUL GLOVER (who teaches independent currency,
and labor and health care cooperatives managed democratically for community building and economic empowerment) work independently on creating solutions directly,
or lobby through the Greens because the Democrat party is overrun by political "cronyism."

Excuses seem to be all republicans have.... Keep denying the obvious if you want, doesn't make you look very bright though.

it's hilarious watching a left-winger with the gall to even mention excuses; while they pretend RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS in the EIGHT-STRAIGHT year of Dem Majority Rule is either "forward progress" or; if you can get a deluded Lefty to admit that isnt forward progress; that it is somehow still the fault of the minority Repubs or the last president

idiots and hypocrites

it's hilarious watching a left-winger with the gall to even mention excuses; while they pretend RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS in the EIGHT-STRAIGHT year of Dem Majority Rule is either "forward progress" or; if you can get a deluded Lefty to admit that isnt forward progress; that it is somehow still the fault of the minority Repubs or the last president

idiots and hypocrites

We have those issues because the rich have shipped jobs overseas and cut benefits. You continue to ignore the cause.

It's not envy to wonder why trickle down theory isn't working the way we are constantly told that it is supposed to work.

Billionaires are hoarding TRILLIONS in cash. Just cash. That money is not being spent so it is not trickling down. Isn't the entire point of "trickle down" Reaganomics that when the super-rich do better then everyone does better because the super-rich 1% job creators will have more disposable income to expand businesses, raise wages, provide better benefits, and contribute more to society?

Isn't that the entire point of supply-side trickle down theory? But now it's "envy" to wonder why record corporate profits aren't trickling down?

Freedom in economics does not mean equalized outcome..

Idiot trolls are a broken record
Who said anything about "equalized outcome"? CEOs will still be making 100:1 what their employees make. That's not "equalized outcome". Far from it. It simply means that billionaires spend their trillions of dollars on higher wages and better benefits for the employees who make the products that make businesses successful.

How do you Republicans keep saying that trickle-down economics works when there are record corporate profits coupled with high unemployment? Where the fuck are all of the jobs that these super-wealthy "job creators" are supposed to be creating?

Dear KNB: to democratize economic development and quit giving unequal power to the Federal Reserve and big business interests, may I suggest the model taught and replicated by PAUL GLOVER of the Greens. he has helped many communities and townships set up a sustainable system of local currency based on labor hours and promoting locally owned business. So it teaches people not only how to value all their labor hours equally, but to keep their wealth invested and circulated locally. So it empowers the community to build sustainable local economy. http://www.ithacahours.org http://www.ithacahours.com

If people had this knowledge and experience, I don't think we'd be arguing WTF the federal reserve and federal govt are doing. We'd be too busy managing our own local cooperatives ourselves, including health care which Glover also consults on and teaches/trains people.

KNB we will never be equal if we depend on outside third party corporations or govt to create jobs or define policies or wealth for us. The people in villages in Africa and Asia don't depend on the federal reserve or federal govt to give them money or regulate jobs.

they take their own labor and build their own local economy.
consumers need to patronize local businesses and quit selling out to Walmarts that compete by abusing slave labor.
if we bought and practiced fair trade, we don't need regulations to tell us how to spend our money and what to pay each other.

we need to learn the same skills our founding fathers or even the native tribes used to build their colonies and villages. Especially if we ever want to be coequal with each other
and with government that represents us.

the federal govt and reserve should be used as tools,
but the labor and services these represent in exchanges
must be locally controlled if there is going to be democratic participation and
not class oppression by top down management, ownership and controls.

on this concept, I think the social workers would actually agree with
the Greens on sustainable economy and fair trade, as well as
the capitalists and conservatives on empowering small business locally.

we may use different language and terms for what we want politically to happen,
but in the end, what empowers people is the same: local democratized control of businesses, schools and community development.

Last edited:
A quick word, my fellow Patriots.

This is what I call an 'Outrage Trap'

dimocrap scum lay them for us all the time and, like the unaware innocents we are, we dutifully fall into them every time.

This is a prime example.

Not forcing people to work in order to be able to afford to buy Health Insurance is about the only good thing I can think of in this whole abortion of a plan.

The more I think about, the more I think it is THE only good thing.

Millions of people are Baby Boomers. Like me and my Wife. I have Social Security and Medicare. Plus I'm a Disabled Veteran. Health Care isn't a problem for me but it is for my Wife.

She's only 58. Seven more years for her to get on Medicare.

She's tired of working and I'm tired of sitting home alone waiting for her to come home (she's still my best friend after 38 years).

I can afford for her to not have an income but I can't afford for her to have no income and have to pay nearly $1,000 a Month for Health Insurance.

When I was younger, I wanted to start my own business but I couldn't afford the cost of a start up and having to pay for my own Insurance all at the same time.

Guys, I'm telling you..... This is an 'Outrage Trap' and you're falling right into it.

It is the singular decent thing out of this whole mess. One good thing, 500 shit things.

And they're gonna rub your nose in the one good thing while ignoring the 500 shit things.

Wise up, people

idiots and hypocrites

We have those issues because the rich have shipped jobs overseas and cut benefits. You continue to ignore the cause.

no; you continue to ignore the cause of jobs going overseas in the first place. it seems your intellectual curiosity and honestly end where any culpability on the part of Democrats begins

and you dont even know what you're talking about anyway.
why do we have 16 million MORE on food stamps then when Bush left office?
did corporations just start shipping jobs overseas under obama? yes or no?
did corporations just decide to be "greedy" under Obama?

A quick word, my fellow Patriots.

This is what I call an 'Outrage Trap'

dimocrap scum lay them for us all the time and, like the unaware innocents we are, we dutifully fall into them every time.

This is a prime example.

Not forcing people to work in order to be able to afford to buy Health Insurance is about the only good thing I can think of in this whole abortion of a plan.

The more I think about, the more I think it is THE only good thing.

Millions of people are Baby Boomers. Like me and my Wife. I have Social Security and Medicare. Plus I'm a Disabled Veteran. Health Care isn't a problem for me but it is for my Wife.

She's only 58. Seven more years for her to get on Medicare.

She's tired of working and I'm tired of sitting home alone waiting for her to come home (she's still my best friend after 38 years).

I can afford for her to not have an income but I can't afford for her to have no income and have to pay nearly $1,000 a Month for Health Insurance.

When I was younger, I wanted to start my own business but I couldn't afford the cost of a start up and having to pay for my own Insurance all at the same time.

Guys, I'm telling you..... This is an 'Outrage Trap' and you're falling right into it.

It is the singular decent thing out of this whole mess. One good thing, 500 shit things.

And they're gonna rub your nose in the one good thing while ignoring the 500 shit things.

Wise up, people

I've always thought there are lots of businesses not being started because of healthcare costs. You have to be rich now to start a business.

idiots and hypocrites

no; you continue to ignore the cause of jobs going overseas in the first place. it seems your intellectual curiosity and honestly end where any culpability on the part of Democrats begins

and you dont even know what you're talking about anyway.
why do we have 16 million MORE on food stamps then when Bush left office?
did corporations just start shipping jobs overseas under obama? yes or no?
did corporations just decide to be "greedy" under Obama?

Well bush did hand Obama a really shitty economy. He's doing what Dems do. But Dems couldn't do it if there wasn't a need. Repubs are great at creating that need.

There's no doubt wages are static, or at best have lagged behind productivity going back at least to Slick, and low skill jobs are declining in numbers, and nothing will bring many of them back. Meanwhile, the wealth is increasingly concentrated amongst a few.

So, assuming Obamacare will result in a shorter weekday, esp for the lower skilled, with no pay cut, and possibly even more compensation than before ......

What's the downside?

a quick word, my fellow patriots.

This is what i call an 'outrage trap'

This is a prime example.

Not forcing people to work in order to be able to afford to buy health insurance is about the only good thing i can think of in this whole abortion of a plan.

The more i think about, the more i think it is the only good thing.

Millions of people are baby boomers. Like me and my wife. I have social security and medicare. Plus i'm a disabled veteran. Health care isn't a problem for me but it is for my wife.

She's only 58. Seven more years for her to get on medicare.

She's tired of working and i'm tired of sitting home alone waiting for her to come home (she's still my best friend after 38 years).

I can afford for her to not have an income but i can't afford for her to have no income and have to pay nearly $1,000 a month for health insurance.

When i was younger, i wanted to start my own business but i couldn't afford the cost of a start up and having to pay for my own insurance all at the same time.

Guys, i'm telling you..... This is an 'outrage trap' and you're falling right into it.

Wise up, people

i've always thought there are lots of businesses not being started because of healthcare costs. You have to be rich now to start a business.

look into it and see what the story really is. You're pub dupe clueless. Yesterday my doctor's aid said o-care sucked because he made over 30k and would have to pay 1200 a month...with a wife a kid lol...i told him subsidies go up to 60-70k for him- think 2-300 dollars....

Certainly medical people are as clueless as everyone else. My doctor of 30 years quit. He sounded like Rush ...was shocked when I told him his friend, my father the doctor, was for ''socialized'' medicine since 1940- there's so much bs tradition and myth behind GOP beliefs...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back