Idiot Dem Excited About People Working Less Hours

It's not envy to wonder why trickle down theory isn't working the way we are constantly told that it is supposed to work.

Billionaires are hoarding TRILLIONS in cash. Just cash. That money is not being spent so it is not trickling down. Isn't the entire point of "trickle down" Reaganomics that when the super-rich do better then everyone does better because the super-rich 1% job creators will have more disposable income to expand businesses, raise wages, provide better benefits, and contribute more to society?

Isn't that the entire point of supply-side trickle down theory? But now it's "envy" to wonder why record corporate profits aren't trickling down?

Freedom in economics does not mean equalized outcome..

Idiot trolls are a broken record
Who said anything about "equalized outcome"? CEOs will still be making 100:1 what their employees make. That's not "equalized outcome". Far from it. It simply means that billionaires spend their trillions of dollars on higher wages and better benefits for the employees who make the products that make businesses successful.

How do you Republicans keep saying that trickle-down economics works when there are record corporate profits coupled with high unemployment? Where the fuck are all of the jobs that these super-wealthy "job creators" are supposed to be creating?

"CEOs will still be making 100:1 what their employees make. "
Oh? So you get to decide?
"That's not "equalized outcome". Far from it."
But you'd rather see it that way. Don't fib.
Equality of outcome is your dream.
Question.....What type of system would you think would be appropriate?
Why do you concern yourself with what someone else earns?
It really has nothing to do with you. Nor does the pay of another affect your pay.
The Keynesian theory of the zero sum game has been debunked and disproved. It is rubbish.
Keep you filthy hands off my bank account.

Which of your rights have been taken away?

Bush signed the PATRIOT Act so stop blaming Liberals for government spying. Liberals elected Obama to change Bush's unconstitutional policies but he didn't. We had to vote for Obama again because the alternative was a fucking Mormon.

So why didn't Obama use his executive authority to get rid of it?
A 'fucking" Mormon?
Why is it you think you are allowed to post something like that?
We'll just see about that.

What about record corporate profits not trickling down? Doesn't trickle-down economics involve wealth trickling down? How are trillions of dollars in cash sitting in offshore bank accounts "trickling down"? Don't those trillions of dollars have to be spent in order to "trickle down"?

Why doesn't trickle-down economics work?

What resembles trickle down to you?
Employees all with new cars every year?
Free stuff?
How about just start with a living wage that's adjusted with inflation? How is that "free stuff"?

Define "living wage"....
How is it you people can ignore market forces? Do you think if you owned a business you'd welcome the government's setting of wages for you? Without any regard to the marketplace?
From where do you suppose the money comes?
This ought to be good.

trickle down

Commerce IS trickle down. More jobs lead to more people paying for more services and more things. Then you need more people to make THOSE things and provide those services. Then THOSE people go and buy other services and products. With all due respect, this isn't a difficult concept.

Quick question................................how can it be possible for it to "trickle down" if those who it is supposed to trickle down to don't have the money to buy the trickle down?

Sorry, but Wall-Mart, as well as many other businesses don't trickle down, they just serve themselves by feeding at the trough and gaining as much as they can.

I mean fuck...................in Japan they have a fair system, which means that the CEO's can only earn 100 times of what the lowest paid worker can.

Here in American (and in Wal-Mart), they can earn up to 1,000 times what their lowest paid worker (meaning the greeters and the janitors) make.

If it's really "trickle down", why do the rich get richer, and the middle class get poorer?

Check the stats, it's well documented in many places.

"Fair".....Define 'fair'....
What business is it of yours what another person is paid?

Obamacare is raising rates and raising unemployment numbers. Time for some Dems to celebrate. This woman thinks it's great that people's hours were cut. Now they can enjoy subsidized lives, thanks to the ones who still have their full time jobs. Yup, the middle class people who still work 40 hours a week can pony up more money to cover everyone else. It's not the wealthy who take a hit, it's those of us who live paycheck to paycheck who foot the bill, not that liberals care. We get to pay more for health insurance, bigger deductibles and higher taxes. I'm waiting for liberals to tell us the good points about that.

Why Is This Excited Democrat Talking About How Awesome It Is That ObamaCare Cuts Hours? | Independent Journal Review

when people can choose to be home more to raise their kids its a good thing.

why do you hate workers being able to afford not working overtime if they don't need the money?

Another brilliant post from the back of the short bus.

Which of your rights have been taken away?

Bush signed the PATRIOT Act so stop blaming Liberals for government spying. Liberals elected Obama to change Bush's unconstitutional policies but he didn't. We had to vote for Obama again because the alternative was a fucking Mormon.

So why didn't Obama use his executive authority to get rid of it?
A 'fucking" Mormon?
Why is it you think you are allowed to post something like that?
We'll just see about that.

Now THAT would be illegal...but Dems did add congressional and judicial oversight...Intelligence AGAIN- You wouldn't have heard about that, hater dupe...

Greed is bad, "darlin". The GOP Christian God said so in the Bible.

Or do Conservative Republicans think that the Bible is wrong?

KNB, if it's ok with you, I'm not into chasing squirrels around the back yard; I kinda like to stay on topic. I'm talking about human nature. People do what's in their self-interest. That's natural. When you start trying to judge greed, where do you or anyone draw the line. Is having 2 cars in a family greed? Three cars? Is having 2 suits greedy? Maybe 3 is the line. Maybe it's 4 or 10. How about more than one house? Who decides?

As long as it's legal, people can do whatever they want. Understanding economics means understanding how human nature actually works.....especially how that human nature drives a nation toward a growing economy.
That would almost be a rational argument if it had anything to do with real-world economics.

We're not talking about a family having two or three cars. We're talking about the richest 85 people on Earth having as much money as the poorest half of the world's population. We're talking about the 1% making 95% of the financial gains since 2009 while 49 million Americans have difficulty affording food each week. We're talking about record corporate profits not being shared with the employees or communities that those corporations made so much money off of. Do you see the difference? "One family having two cars" is nowhere near the same level of greed as billionaires hoarding trillions of dollars in cash instead of reinvesting it in their employees and communities.

Since you're obviously an economist, please explain the rationale behind "trickle down" theory when the super-rich have $32 trillion in offshore tax shelters. That's $32 trillion that isn't "trickling down". So why would any economist try to argue in favor of unchecked, deregulated corporate greed?

"Since you're obviously an economist, please explain the rationale behind "trickle down" theory when the super-rich have $32 trillion in offshore tax shelters. That's $32 trillion that isn't "trickling down". So why would any economist try to argue in favor of unchecked, deregulated corporate greed?"
Ok.....First, I would just be pleased as punch to see a link to this little claim. Because I dispute that claim 100%.
Second. What business is it of yours?
Now, did it ever occur to you that businesses and individuals are sick and tired of government waste fraud and abuse to the point where the government is perceived as nothing more than a gigantic vacuum sucking the wealth out of everyone's pockets.
And for what?.....No accountability.

KNB, if it's ok with you, I'm not into chasing squirrels around the back yard; I kinda like to stay on topic. I'm talking about human nature. People do what's in their self-interest. That's natural. When you start trying to judge greed, where do you or anyone draw the line. Is having 2 cars in a family greed? Three cars? Is having 2 suits greedy? Maybe 3 is the line. Maybe it's 4 or 10. How about more than one house? Who decides?

As long as it's legal, people can do whatever they want. Understanding economics means understanding how human nature actually works.....especially how that human nature drives a nation toward a growing economy.
That would almost be a rational argument if it had anything to do with real-world economics.

We're not talking about a family having two or three cars. We're talking about the richest 85 people on Earth having as much money as the poorest half of the world's population. We're talking about the 1% making 95% of the financial gains since 2009 while 49 million Americans have difficulty affording food each week. We're talking about record corporate profits not being shared with the employees or communities that those corporations made so much money off of. Do you see the difference? "One family having two cars" is nowhere near the same level of greed as billionaires hoarding trillions of dollars in cash instead of reinvesting it in their employees and communities.

Since you're obviously an economist, please explain the rationale behind "trickle down" theory when the super-rich have $32 trillion in offshore tax shelters. That's $32 trillion that isn't "trickling down". So why would any economist try to argue in favor of unchecked, deregulated corporate greed?

"Since you're obviously an economist, please explain the rationale behind "trickle down" theory when the super-rich have $32 trillion in offshore tax shelters. That's $32 trillion that isn't "trickling down". So why would any economist try to argue in favor of unchecked, deregulated corporate greed?"
Ok.....First, I would just be pleased as punch to see a link to this little claim. Because I dispute that claim 100%.
Now, did it ever occur to you that businesses and individuals are sick and tired of government waste fraud and abuse to the point where the government is perceived as nothing more than a gigantic vacuum sucking the wealth out of everyone's pockets.

The rich love the government with all the corporate welfare. Now they don't take care of employees, they let the government do it. More $$$ for the CEOs.

Commerce IS trickle down. More jobs lead to more people paying for more services and more things. Then you need more people to make THOSE things and provide those services. Then THOSE people go and buy other services and products. With all due respect, this isn't a difficult concept.

Quick question................................how can it be possible for it to "trickle down" if those who it is supposed to trickle down to don't have the money to buy the trickle down?

Sorry, but Wall-Mart, as well as many other businesses don't trickle down, they just serve themselves by feeding at the trough and gaining as much as they can.

I mean fuck...................in Japan they have a fair system, which means that the CEO's can only earn 100 times of what the lowest paid worker can.

Here in American (and in Wal-Mart), they can earn up to 1,000 times what their lowest paid worker (meaning the greeters and the janitors) make.

If it's really "trickle down", why do the rich get richer, and the middle class get poorer?

Check the stats, it's well documented in many places.

"Fair".....Define 'fair'....
What business is it of yours what another person is paid?

Spoken like a perfect ignorant chump of the greedy idiot rich. UNFAIR is when the top 1 per cent quadruples their wealth while the non rich and the country go to hell...see sig para. 1.

Last edited:
Democrap scum now believe workers are better off working 19-20 hours at one job then 19-20 hours at another job...it gives them "flexibility" with their life.

When I worked 3 jobs at the end of my college days, I didn't think working so many jobs was good for my "free time" and lifestyle...

The rich love the government with all the corporate welfare. Now they don't take care of employees, they let the government do it. More $$$ for the CEOs.

Ahh....The sound of crackling cellophane from the peanut gallery.

Reagan was a senile dog on a leash being led around by Bush Sr., Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. All the same scumfucks who sold weapons to terrorists and dictators then used the money to fund genocide in Central America were the same "fiscally responsible" Conservative pieces of shit who lied America into invading Iraq.

You know, traditional Republican family values.

Good God man, where do you get this shit from?

Democrap scum now believe workers are better off working 19-20 hours at one job then 19-20 hours at another job...it gives them "flexibility" with their life.

When I worked 3 jobs at the end of my college days, I didn't think working so many jobs was good for my "free time" and lifestyle...

Perhaps a little research might be in order, Rushbot...lol.

Forum List

Back