Idiot Dem Excited About People Working Less Hours

YAWN
Medicare, Medicaid and SS have over $100 TRILLION IN UNFUNDED MANDATES.

"simple enough for conservatives to understand...'

gotta love smugness from failed progressives who have America in RECORD POVERTY AND FOOD STAMPS in this the 8th-straight year of Progressive Majority rule in the USA
what a joke you are.

enter your idiotic EXCUSE for progressvie FAILURE HERE____________________

And you don't understand that everyone paying into it would take care of any unfunded anything that Medicare has?

All other industrialized countries on the planet have moved to a single payer healthcare system. Not a single one has adopted a system like the United States has. There's a reason for that. We pay more and have worse overall outcomes.

Until we move to a hybrid single payer system, we will be playing catch up with the rest of the world.

YAWN
first of all you're not even tellling the truth.
The USA has BETTER OUTCOMES FOR CANCER SURVIVAL; and shorter wait times.
we pay more for lots of reasons leftard; lack of single payer isnt one of them.
do you know places like England have LOSER-PAYS tort law?
thats right if you lose your court case you have to pay the other side's court costs.

please stop making obtuse "conclusions' based on your narrative only

I can see why you yawn so much...more oxygen is definitely needed for your brain.

Yes, the a lot of money is thrown at cancer which gives us better survival rates, but that is one disease. The US ranks anywhere from 15th to 37th for our healthcare system and yet we spend the most. Could you imagine if our military were ranked 37th? You wouldn't stand for that would you? Why is it acceptable to be ranked 37th or even 15th in healthcare (for one of the wealthiest nations on the planet). Who needs a fucking military if you're dying because you can't access quality healthcare?

Our wait times are not anything to brag about.

Fast Treatment Rare in Emergency Departments, Survey Says

The Average ER Wait Time Reached A New U.S. Record In 2009

Don't die waiting in the ER

Great Britain has a single payer system. Here's a deal...I'll trade you strict tort reform for single payer. Deal?

Progresives idea of "progress' IS making as many people as possible dependant on the Government for survival. so who is surprised we have RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS under Progressive rule?

That's your rich people doing that. They provide crappy healthcare benefits so now we have obamacare. They eliminate pensions so now people need social security. They ship jobs to other countries, more welfare.... Wake up. Government is just filling the void left by corporations. Meanwhile ceo pay goes up and up.

This is just another case of "it's bad if the black guy does it". Republicans used to think "job lock" was bad...until the Affordable Care Act took care of that.

– “A lot of people change their jobs. So the tax benefit should change and go with them, and not be attached to their jobs. We want to address job lock. So, the key question that ought to be addressed in any health care reform legislation, is are we going to continue job lock, or are we going to allow individuals more choice, and portability to fit the 21st century workforce?” [Paul Ryan, 5/20/2009]

– “Today, leaving a job or changing jobs means leav*ing behind the health insurance provided at the place of work. Individuals who wish to take a better job, change careers, or leave the workforce to raise a family or to retire early take substantial risks. [...] Under the McCain plan, which links tax breaks directly to individuals instead of to their place of work, individuals would no longer feel obligated to stay with their employers simply because they need to keep their employer-based health insurance. [Heritage Foundation, 10/15/2008]

– “Of course there are a number of things that I like in health care reform that I’m going to put in place…. I also want individuals to be able to buy insurance, health insurance, on their own as opposed to only being able to get it on a tax advantage basis through their company.” [Mitt Romney, 9/9/2012]

– “[T]he employer-based system leads to ‘job lock,’ whereby people are afraid to leave their jobs if they fall ill on the job, because switching plans could mean higher premiums or denial of coverage.” [Avik Roy, former health care adviser to Mitt Romney, 2/7/2012]

YAWN; you are comparing apples to oranges. protability could have been accomplished without a whole huge failed program like obamacare. and we are talking with obamacare about the LOSS OF MILLIONS OF JOBS; not about "job lock"

the race card is so lame and pathetic.. what a joke you are

You're right, it could have been accomplished without the Affordable Care Act. It could have been VERY simple...Medicare for all would be simple enough for even conservatives to understand and they wouldn't have to read very much. (which seems to be their biggest problem with the ACA...too many pages)
The biggest problem with obamaturdcare is it is stupid from stupid people.

Progresives idea of "progress' IS making as many people as possible dependant on the Government for survival. so who is surprised we have RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS under Progressive rule?

That's your rich people doing that. They provide crappy healthcare benefits so now we have obamacare. They eliminate pensions so now people need social security. They ship jobs to other countries, more welfare.... Wake up. Government is just filling the void left by corporations. Meanwhile ceo pay goes up and up.

simply idiotic; there are about 16 million more people on food stamps now then when obama took office. corporations had nothing; or very little to do with it. Expanding welfare rules is the culprit.

YOU wake up

And you don't understand that everyone paying into it would take care of any unfunded anything that Medicare has?

All other industrialized countries on the planet have moved to a single payer healthcare system. Not a single one has adopted a system like the United States has. There's a reason for that. We pay more and have worse overall outcomes.

Until we move to a hybrid single payer system, we will be playing catch up with the rest of the world.

YAWN
first of all you're not even tellling the truth.
The USA has BETTER OUTCOMES FOR CANCER SURVIVAL; and shorter wait times.
we pay more for lots of reasons leftard; lack of single payer isnt one of them.
do you know places like England have LOSER-PAYS tort law?
thats right if you lose your court case you have to pay the other side's court costs.

please stop making obtuse "conclusions' based on your narrative only

I can see why you yawn so much...more oxygen is definitely needed for your brain.

Yes, the a lot of money is thrown at cancer which gives us better survival rates, but that is one disease. The US ranks anywhere from 15th to 37th for our healthcare system and yet we spend the most. Could you imagine if our military were ranked 37th? You wouldn't stand for that would you? Why is it acceptable to be ranked 37th or even 15th in healthcare (for one of the wealthiest nations on the planet). Who needs a fucking military if you're dying because you can't access quality healthcare?

Our wait times are not anything to brag about.

Fast Treatment Rare in Emergency Departments, Survey Says

The Average ER Wait Time Reached A New U.S. Record In 2009

Don't die waiting in the ER

Great Britain has a single payer system. Here's a deal...I'll trade you strict tort reform for single payer. Deal?

sigh.

more obtuseness. just because i only mentioned one of the hundreds of causes of high health care here doesnt mean it is the only one. Hence your absurd offer of a "deal" is laughable. the people who you cite that rank us 37th have different ways of counting "sucessful' outcomes. all people like you do is spout talking points; most of which are bullsh*t.

if so many people are "f*cking dying because (they) cant access quality healthcare" then why are the obamacare sign-up numbers so low?
you're a joke; unworthy of debating

simply idiotic; there are about 16 million more people on food stamps now then when obama took office. corporations had nothing; or very little to do with it. Expanding welfare rules is the culprit.

YOU wake up

Democrats just fill the needs of the people, republican policies create the needs. I'd put more blame on the creators.

Full time employees at Walmart need food stamps to feed their families. How many people are on food stamps because their job was shipped overseas?

Democrats can't create the programs without a need for them. The rich are doing a great job creating this need while they get richer. Could it be more obvious?

YOU wake up

Democrats just fill the needs of the people, republican policies create the needs. I'd put more blame on the creators.

Full time employees at Walmart need food stamps to feed their families. How many people are on food stamps because their job was shipped overseas?

Democrats can't create the programs without a need for them. The rich are doing a great job creating this need while they get richer. Could it be more obvious?

how many people are on food stamps because obama revised and RELAXED RULES AND RESTRICTIONS ON WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR FOOD STAmps?

GOTTA love the way idiots just refuse to see what is going on. this is the EIGHT-STRAIGHT YEAR of Democrat Party Majority rule in the US.
Shouldnt Dems be doing a tad more than "filling the needs"?

what a abject fool you are. and how is then that they are taking credit for so much more than "filling needs"? how about the "48 months of job growth" or the unemploymemnt figure they tout (which is garbage)????

Record corporate profits are supposed to trickle down to the workers.

Billionaires have hoarded trillions of dollars in cash that aren't trickling down.

If billionaires spent their record corporate profits on higher wages and better benefits for Americans, fewer people would need government assistance.

How can trickle down economics work if nothing is trickling down?

Thats the myth of it all. Give them all the bread and one day...one day they will drop crumbs from their mouth and you will all feast! I promise! But you gotta give them the bread FIRST.

See what happened? They ate all the bread and are now telling us that crumbs are too much too!

how do Republican policies ship jobs overseas but not Democrat policies?
which ones exactly?

Democrats CAN AND DO CREATE PROGRAMS without a need for them. people like you are too stupid and naive to know what is happening out in the streets; keep living in your brain; cuz you sure dont know what's going on. you think people cant do simple math? they cant add up what they can get for doing nothing; and what they can get for getting up every morning and going to work?

Billionaires have hoarded trillions of dollars in cash that aren't trickling down.

If billionaires spent their record corporate profits on higher wages and better benefits for Americans, fewer people would need government assistance.

Thats the myth of it all. Give them all the bread and one day...one day they will drop crumbs from their mouth and you will all feast! I promise! But you gotta give them the bread FIRST.

See what happened? They ate all the bread and are now telling us that crumbs are too much too!

How does Trickle-UP work?

my God Progressives are some stupid people!!!

YOU wake up

how many people are on food stamps because obama revised and RELAXED RULES AND RESTRICTIONS ON WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR FOOD STAmps?

GOTTA love the way idiots just refuse to see what is going on. this is the EIGHT-STRAIGHT YEAR of Democrat Party Majority rule in the US.
Shouldnt Dems be doing a tad more than "filling the needs"?

what a abject fool you are. and how is then that they are taking credit for so much more than "filling needs"? how about the "48 months of job growth" or the unemploymemnt figure they tout (which is garbage)????

Well neither party is doing a great job. Republicans refuse to recognize the real problem and Dems fix everything with more government. Of course the republicans talk small gov but have no record of it. All this big spending did start with Reagan after all. Only President to balance budget was Clinton. Didn't take Bush long to ruin that.

How does Trickle-UP work?

my God Progressives are some stupid people!!!

So you've given up even trying to explain how Trickle down didnt work and your defense is...nothing.

Keep up the good work

Under obama the top 7% of income earners in America has seen a 31% rise in their wealth; the other 93% has seen a 9% DECREASE IN HOUSEHOLD INCOME

TRUE STORY

idiots and hypocrites

Rich White millionaires on the Left; and the priviliged tenured Progressive set in academia provided a certain kind of privilege for obama; certainly

how do Republican policies ship jobs overseas but not Democrat policies?
which ones exactly?

Democrats CAN AND DO CREATE PROGRAMS without a need for them. people like you are too stupid and naive to know what is happening out in the streets; keep living in your brain; cuz you sure dont know what's going on. you think people cant do simple math? they cant add up what they can get for doing nothing; and what they can get for getting up every morning and going to work?

And why do so many jobs pay so poorly? Repub war on unions maybe? You ignore the cause of everything. That's not smart.

When Obama was elected president, we were promised transparency on an unheard of scale. Wtf Obama, where is it?

Is "if you like it you can keep it" all the transparency you can muster?

So you'd be happier if he had said, "95% of you can keep it if you like it, or get something better", because that would be slightly more accurate?

Or do you just want to be angry at Obama because at 26, you have no prospects?

Geez. I'd be happy if he didn't lie to America period.

Or do you just want to attack me for not having a job, in your middle age, simply because you have no argument?

I would think that someone who was unemployed would have something better to do than average 49.43 posts per day, just at USMB - like maybe look for a job!

But that's me. :dunno:

This is just another case of "it's bad if the black guy does it". Republicans used to think "job lock" was bad...until the Affordable Care Act took care of that.

– “A lot of people change their jobs. So the tax benefit should change and go with them, and not be attached to their jobs. We want to address job lock. So, the key question that ought to be addressed in any health care reform legislation, is are we going to continue job lock, or are we going to allow individuals more choice, and portability to fit the 21st century workforce?” [Paul Ryan, 5/20/2009]

– “Today, leaving a job or changing jobs means leav*ing behind the health insurance provided at the place of work. Individuals who wish to take a better job, change careers, or leave the workforce to raise a family or to retire early take substantial risks. [...] Under the McCain plan, which links tax breaks directly to individuals instead of to their place of work, individuals would no longer feel obligated to stay with their employers simply because they need to keep their employer-based health insurance. [Heritage Foundation, 10/15/2008]

– “Of course there are a number of things that I like in health care reform that I’m going to put in place…. I also want individuals to be able to buy insurance, health insurance, on their own as opposed to only being able to get it on a tax advantage basis through their company.” [Mitt Romney, 9/9/2012]

– “[T]he employer-based system leads to ‘job lock,’ whereby people are afraid to leave their jobs if they fall ill on the job, because switching plans could mean higher premiums or denial of coverage.” [Avik Roy, former health care adviser to Mitt Romney, 2/7/2012]
HEY! I just posted all of those!!!! #copycat

the Poverty Rate was lower when Bush and Republicans ran things

true story

Is that the same bush that was handed a balanced budget by Clinton the dem? He gave tax cuts to the rich and f'd that up fast. And then he spent like mad. But repubs are small gov? Only a fool would believe that.

Forum List

Back