IED EXPLODES IN NYC... Second one today

FOX NEWS REPORTING

An IED has created sever damage to buildings in NYC. 15 injured or dead.. NYC police say that the explosive device has created damage to several buildings. Still developing//

Earlier today an IED (pipe bomb) detonated along a runners route in New Jersey but due to a late start no one was injured..

Unknown if they are related..

DHS, ATF, FBI, and local agencies are working together..
So HEY... LET'S LEAVE THE BORDER WIDE OPEN WITH THE WELCOME MAT LAID OUT SOME MORE and SHIP IN A FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND MORE MUSLIMS that we have no idea WHO THE FUCK THEY ARE.... YEEEEAAAAHH...!!! GREAT PLAN... THE LIBERALS ARE JUST SUCH FUCKING GENIUSES..!!

I mean don't ya think? I'm SURE this kind of stuff will ALL END if we just OVERLOAD America with MUSLIMS... YAAAAAAY... GREAT IDEA..!!!

Check Twitter....
Wonderful Donald is probably blaming Hillary right about now.
If it turns out to be sand monkeys, then I will put the blame on obama and his admin since he wants to let them in the country without any checks.
And his democratic successor wants to bring them into the U.S., wholesale.
and because of this I would think she should be considered at fault also.
She's a traitor to the United States. The military really needs to step in and temporarily take charge, while stopping all Islamist immigration and tossing out all who have been allowed in since 9/11.

LucidTheDeplorable™✘ @LucidHurricane_ 47m #BREAKING: REPORTS OF EXPLOSION IN #CHELSEA AND NOW A SECOND IED LOCATED IN #MANHATTAN. EVACUATIONS ORDERED. pic.twitter.com/RRQ5eXNpYS

Breaking Statement by Hillary Clinton:

“If this incident results in a backlash against the resettlement of Muslim terrorists into the USA, then the terrorists will have won.

“I am therefore calling on the Obama Administration to increase tenfold the bringing of young Muslim men from the violent areas of Syria into the USA through secret airlifts to unidentified locations in the USA.
Who is reporting this statement?

Its fucking ridiculousness and insensitive to common sense.. She cant be this fucking stupid, Can she?

obama-wheel-islamic-terrorism.jpg

FOX NEWS REPORTING

An IED has created sever damage to buildings in NYC. 15 injured or dead.. NYC police say that the explosive device has created damage to several buildings. Still developing//

Earlier today an IED (pipe bomb) detonated along a runners route in New Jersey but due to a late start no one was injured..

Unknown if they are related..

DHS, ATF, FBI, and local agencies are working together..
So HEY... LET'S LEAVE THE BORDER WIDE OPEN WITH THE WELCOME MAT LAID OUT SOME MORE and SHIP IN A FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND MORE MUSLIMS that we have no idea WHO THE FUCK THEY ARE.... YEEEEAAAAHH...!!! GREAT PLAN... THE LIBERALS ARE JUST SUCH FUCKING GENIUSES..!!

I mean don't ya think? I'm SURE this kind of stuff will ALL END if we just OVERLOAD America with MUSLIMS... YAAAAAAY... GREAT IDEA..!!!
Idiot liberals think that all you need to do is to be nice to and talk with Islamists and all will be well, as then they will abandon any idea of changing this nation over to a Islamic theocracy. When you don't understand your enemy, you lose to it.

Will wait for facts but having two explosions today this one and the one in New Jersey is a little concerning.

Oh its probably nothing. Some old white guy just threw away a gallon of anti-freeze. Some bum tossed a smoke in there. Its' not always muslims.......could be leftover firecrackers from the 4th?

Check Twitter....
Wonderful Donald is probably blaming Hillary right about now.
If it turns out to be sand monkeys, then I will put the blame on obama and his admin since he wants to let them in the country without any checks.
And his democratic successor wants to bring them into the U.S., wholesale.
and because of this I would think she should be considered at fault also.
She's a traitor to the United States. The military really needs to step in and temporarily take charge, while stopping all Islamist immigration and tossing out all who have been allowed in since 9/11.

Problem is, they don't know where they are or what they're up to..

And this wasn't a terrorist act committed by Muslims? Call me a Islamophobic. But there is no shame in being afraid of something that can harm you. We will see who did what here, it smacks of Muslim fears of the west, Angliphobia. Whatever. They hate us and they want to use the liberals to play into that. These Muslim koolaid drinkers would put all the American liberals to death in a heartbeat.

Forum List

Back