IED EXPLODES IN NYC... Second one today

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump staged these bombings. He and a lot of his violent followers are just ruthless and crazy enough to do it on the eve of the general election to get more votes. With his connections, it would be easy to set up a muslim patsy.

I had no idea how sick and ignorant you truly are until this post.

Yes, they're mostly some very sick fucks. And they wonder why they should no longer be taken seriously, about anything.
I have NEVER taken YOU seriously about anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump staged these bombings. He and a lot of his violent followers are just ruthless and crazy enough to do it on the eve of the general election to get more votes. With his connections, it would be easy to set up a muslim patsy.

I had no idea you had your heard so far up Trump's ass until THIS post. WOW! Trump's sphincter has such a grip on your neck it's cutting off the blood flow to the ganglia in your head.( You don't have a brain.) If anyone is sick around here, it is you rw hate mongers who are trying to put a madman in the White House no mater HOW unqualified and megalomaniacal he is. If you support Trump. ignorance and hate are your constant companions.

You must be an Aisles troll - attack, deny, divert.

I had no idea you had your heard so far up Trump's ass until THIS post. WOW! Trump's sphincter has such a grip on your neck it's cutting off the blood flow to the ganglia in your head.( You don't have a brain.) If anyone is sick around here, it is you rw hate mongers who are trying to put a madman in the White House no mater HOW unqualified and megalomaniacal he is. If you support Trump. ignorance and hate are your constant companions.

I call it self defense, I am a one of a corps of cyber knight trying to save the world from the monster you are trying to put in the White House.

I call it self defense, I am a one of a corps of cyber knight trying to save the world from the monster you are trying to put in the White House.

You're a psychotic narcissist grossly over-compensating for being a sick degenerate gimp. You can't fool anybody by blathering phony nonsense about wanting to save anybody from anything. You're just another alienated little wimp who wants to tear down any culture that rejects your insanity, like a three year old having a tantrum over not getting their way, just like every other Burb Brat 'radical' who squats in the U.S.

Forum List

Back