IED EXPLODES IN NYC... Second one today

He is an Afghan citizen that has been living in Elizabeth, NJ
ahmad-khan-rahami

There were pipe bombs found near Elizabeth, NJ, transit station, one of which exploded. Authorities believe all 3 incidences are connected.

Tom Winter

✔@Tom_Winter

NBC News: Law enforcement officials say that they are concerned that there MAY be an active terror cell in the NY/NJ area w/ @jonathan4ny

1:32 AM - 19 Sep 2016

Late on September 18, the New York Post reported that investigators had stopped a car near the Verrazano-Narrows bridge linking Staten Island to Brooklyn. Senator Marty Golden said on Instagram that the traffic stop was related to the bombing. The Post added that five people were taken into custody in the stop and were questioned in an FBI building in Manhattan.

The New York Times reports that the suspects were mostly from the same family and “may” have been headed to JFK Airport.

The New York Daily News reports that the SUV the five were traveling in contained a stash of weapons.

It is not clear if the five people in the car were connected to Rahami or if officials believe he is part of a a larger cell working in the area.
from heavy.com

Gosh, what a complete surprise!!!! it was Islamo-vermin. Totally shocked here ....

Of course, they aren't Syrian, so no reason for Obama or Hillary or Democrats to stop bringing a few million of them in from other countries, right?

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump staged these bombings. He and a lot of his violent followers are just ruthless and crazy enough to do it on the eve of the general election to get more votes. With his connections, it would be easy to set up a muslim patsy.

What's really hilarious is how all these mentally ill Gimps For Hillary types are suddenly all about 'being objective n stuff and not jumping to conclusions'' when this crap first happens, as if they haven't been lying dishonest vermin throughout most of their posting and trolling histories here. Reminds me of that viral YouTube with that kid being asked if he ate that cupcake and he denies it over and over and over with all the icing on his face.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump staged these bombings. He and a lot of his violent followers are just ruthless and crazy enough to do it on the eve of the general election to get more votes. With his connections, it would be easy to set up a muslim patsy.

I've been gone, haven't read any of this thread. I assume you're just being silly.

I've been gone, haven't read any of this thread. I assume you're just being silly.
I am neither kidding OR being silly. I am simply raising a question that falls into the realm of possibility!

I had no idea how sick and ignorant you truly are until this post.

Seems he's really that ignorant...

This election cycle has completely outed most of them, revealing just how pervasive their sickness and rot runs, top to bottom, especially how blatantly dishonest and venal their 'media' hacks are in shilling for the gimps and sociopaths.

Yes, they're mostly some very sick fucks. And they wonder why they should no longer be taken seriously, about anything.

I had no idea you had your heard so far up Trump's ass until THIS post. WOW! Trump's sphincter has such a grip on your neck it's cutting off the blood flow to the ganglia in your head.( You don't have a brain.) If anyone is sick around here, it is you rw hate mongers who are trying to put a madman in the White House no mater HOW unqualified and megalomaniacal he is. If you support Trump. ignorance and hate are your constant companions.

Seems he's really that ignorant...

You don't even know the definition of ignorance. A wild hypothesis,is not ignorance, it is a stimulus to get people thinking…see how that works?

This election cycle has completely outed most of them, revealing just how pervasive their sickness and rot runs, top to bottom, especially how blatantly dishonest and venal their 'media' hacks are in shilling for the gimps and sociopaths.

I wouldn't talk too much about gimps and sociopaths, your party is full of sociopaths but my dictionary says gimps are used in making upholstery. Are you sure you meant to use the word "gimps?"

Forum List

Back