if a gay baker refused to bake a cake for a Muslim, whose side would liberals take?

Orlando resolved that mystery. Within the first hour of the massacre I was reading the left aligning itself behind Islam..

Within the first hour of the massacre I was reading the right lying about the left supporting the terrorist attack.
Muslim-Americans face backlash after Orlando mass shooting

upload_2017-12-5_9-51-44.png

Orlando resolved that mystery. Within the first hour of the massacre I was reading the left aligning itself behind Islam..

Within the first hour of the massacre I was reading the right lying about the left supporting the terrorist attack.

View attachment 164421
Worldwide riots over a fake news story of a Koran flushing.

Handmade sign from an anonymous person after the Orlando slaughter in the name of their god.

Here you are defending Islam. Who woulda thunk.

Orlando resolved that mystery. Within the first hour of the massacre I was reading the left aligning itself behind Islam.

You see, homosexuals and Christians don’t go around slitting throats for not agreeing with them.

the donkey is TEMPORARILY pixilated. The donkey will be purged. Christians HISTORICALLY slit throats for disagreement------in general---they no longer do so

Here are some issues people should consider.

Professional Photographer: Asked to take pictures of nude people. Should that be the call of the photographer or the customer.
Has he advertised that this is a service he provides to customers? If not, then he is under no obligation to provide services to anyone that he does not advertise he provides. Now, if he takes nudes of women, and a man asks for a nude, and he refuses, the man would have a case.

Professional Baker: Asked to design a cake with a gay theme, a satanic theme, or a US Flag burning.
Now, you are getting into a different area fro the wedding cake. The Baker v Hands On case, in Kentucky has set the precedent that if one is asking a business to create a specific message that is contrary to the business owner's conscience, the business owner has the right to refuse. Once again, the only message sent by a wedding cake is "A wedding is happening here".

Private Teacher/Tutor: Asking teacher to teach Creationism when said teacher knows the truths of evolution/adaptation.
Unfortunately the critical word there is "private". The government has very little control over the practices of private institutions that do not take public money. So, yeah. The school has the right to dictate their curriculum.

At what point is the business owner able to say, "This is not a good fit for the two of us. Allow me refer you to someone else."
When that decision is made as an individual assessment, not based on a class of people.
It’s not about selling a prefab cake. It’s about art and people’s freedom of when to perform their art.
Nope. It's about a baked good. By your logic, what about hair dressers? They are "artists". Can hair salons now refuse to service gay people? How about restaurants? Chefs are artists! Can restaurants now turn homosexuals away? You see how absurd this becomes trying to equate a skill with artistry? Businesses do not have the right to refuse services based on a class of people.

Can a homosexual caterer be forced to kneel to Allah during a Muslim ceremony he was hired to cater?

The government needs to set up website where people can enter all their demographic data and get an itemized list of their rights.

View attachment 164421

Handmade sign from an anonymous person after the Orlando slaughter in the name of their god.

And by defending Islam- you mean posting a photo from the link you gave? LOL

upload_2017-12-5_9-51-44-png.164421

Tell me more about how I am 'defending' Islam by posting a sign from the link you provided- a sign by Muslims condemning terrorism?

I am trying to understand your bizarre little mind.

Can a homosexual caterer be forced to kneel to Allah during a Muslim ceremony he was hired to cater?
Religious services are catered these days?!?! Damn! I wanna know what church you go to!!!!
You need to crawl out of your bubble world. Pretending weddings and other religious services are not catered so you can avoid saying anything negative about Islam. Classic.

If I judged all Christians by the actions of Weatherboy- I would reach the conclusion that all Christians are bigots.

When a Muslim terrorist kills dozens of gays in a nightclub in Florida- he wants us all to blame all Muslims.

Now that is an attack on religion. Weatherboy is fine with attacks on religion- just so long as it is the correct religion- which means not Christianity.

Religious services are catered these days?!?! Damn! I wanna know what church you go to!!!!
You need to crawl out of your bubble world. Pretending weddings and other religious services are not catered so you can avoid saying anything negative about Islam. Classic.

Can a Jewish caterer be forced to kneel to God during a Christian ceremony he was hired to cater?

View attachment 164421

Tell me more about how I am 'defending' Islam by posting a sign from the link you provided- a sign by Muslims condemning terrorism?

Try to link the fact the left went to the defense of Islam after Orlando with your picture and you’ll answer your own question.

Can a Jewish caterer be forced to kneel to God during a Christian ceremony he was hired to cater?
According to the Left yes.

But Christians don’t force people to follow their practices, only leftists and homosexuals do.

According to the Left yes.

But Christians don’t force people to follow their practices, only leftists and homosexuals do.

Why do you lie like this? Christians for the last 2000 years have forced people to follow the practices of Christianity.

Even now Christians try to force Americans to marry only who you approve to marry, and try to force Americans to have only the approved manner and type of sex that Christians approve of.

View attachment 164421

Try to link the fact the left went to the defense of Islam after Orlando with your picture and you’ll answer your own question.

Again- how is posting a photo from your link a 'defense' of Islam?

Not that Islam needed to be defended just because an asshole murderer and terrorist was a Muslim.

Wedding receptions are catered. I know of no actual religious service that is catered. Typically the eating, and celebrating comes after the actual service.

Wedding receptions are catered. I know of no actual religious service that is catered. Typically the eating, and celebrating comes after the actual service.
Crawl out of your bubble world. Now answer the question.

I have no problem criticising Islam, and have done so on many occasions. You just tried to create a scenario that doesn't happen. Religious services aren't catered. Many are followed by celebrations that are catered, but that is entirely different than catering the actual service, as you suggested.

Crawl out of your bubble world. Now answer the question.
Ask a rational question. Demonstrate a religious service - of any religion - that includes catering.

Forum List

Back