if a gay baker refused to bake a cake for a Muslim, whose side would liberals take?

Worldwide riots over a fake news story of a Koran flushing.

Handmade sign from an anonymous person after the Orlando slaughter in the name of their god.

Here you are defending Islam. Who woulda thunk.

And by defending Islam- you mean posting a photo from the link you gave? LOL

upload_2017-12-5_9-51-44-png.164421

Tell me more about how I am 'defending' Islam by posting a sign from the link you provided- a sign by Muslims condemning terrorism?

I am trying to understand your bizarre little mind.
Try to link the fact the left went to the defense of Islam after Orlando with your picture and you’ll answer your own question.

Again- how is posting a photo from your link a 'defense' of Islam?

Not that Islam needed to be defended just because an asshole murderer and terrorist was a Muslim.
Tell that to every MSM outlet and leftist website wringing their hands in fear of backlash against Muslims.

Can a homosexual caterer be forced to kneel to Allah during a Muslim ceremony he was hired to cater?
Religious services are catered these days?!?! Damn! I wanna know what church you go to!!!!
You need to crawl out of your bubble world. Pretending weddings and other religious services are not catered so you can avoid saying anything negative about Islam. Classic.
Wedding receptions are catered. I know of no actual religious service that is catered. Typically the eating, and celebrating comes after the actual service.
Crawl out of your bubble world. Now answer the question.
Ask a rational question. Demonstrate a religious service - of any religion - that includes catering.
My church caters all the time for events on Sundays. You claiming Muslims don’t ever eat on worship days? No food at Muslim weddings?

Spin boy, spin.

What if Applebys refused to make Baklava for a Jewish Bar Mitzvah? What happens when McDonald's refuses to serve chipped-ham to Gypsies from Pittsburgh? To whom would one apologize or SEEK an apology when someone refuses to cook a chicken, inside a duck, inside a turkey?

just curious, folks!
A gay baker wouldn't refuse to bake another minority a cake. But I SERIOUSLY doubt that a mooslim would want his cake baked by a homosexual. That'll surely get him some lashes. Maybe several hundred. And they'd sell his little daughter off. No wait! He already did that!

Religious services are catered these days?!?! Damn! I wanna know what church you go to!!!!
You need to crawl out of your bubble world. Pretending weddings and other religious services are not catered so you can avoid saying anything negative about Islam. Classic.
Wedding receptions are catered. I know of no actual religious service that is catered. Typically the eating, and celebrating comes after the actual service.
Ask a rational question. Demonstrate a religious service - of any religion - that includes catering.
My church caters all the time for events on Sundays. You claiming Muslims don’t ever eat on worship days? No food at Muslim weddings?

Spin boy, spin.
During the service? : "Turn to your hymnals to 198, after which feel free to hit the buffet, before I deliver the sermon..." No. They cater the gathering following the service. Unless you can present a demonstration otherwise, it is my experience that all religious gatherings occur in this way. You are trying to suggest that the caterers are in the sanctuary, catering the actual service. That's bullshit, and you know it.

Worldwide riots over a fake news story of a Koran flushing.

Handmade sign from an anonymous person after the Orlando slaughter in the name of their god.

Here you are defending Islam. Who woulda thunk.

And by defending Islam- you mean posting a photo from the link you gave? LOL

Tell me more about how I am 'defending' Islam by posting a sign from the link you provided- a sign by Muslims condemning terrorism?

I am trying to understand your bizarre little mind.
Try to link the fact the left went to the defense of Islam after Orlando with your picture and you’ll answer your own question.

Again- how is posting a photo from your link a 'defense' of Islam?

Not that Islam needed to be defended just because an asshole murderer and terrorist was a Muslim.
Tell that to every MSM outlet and leftist website wringing their hands in fear of backlash against Muslims.

Why would you support a backlash against Muslims for actions of one Muslim terrorist?

Spin boy, spin.

That is all you do- spin, spin, spin.

Back to the OP- doesn't matter who the baker is- its illegal to refuse to bake a cake for a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim- based upon their religion.

Some think they should be able to refuse to bake a cake for a Jew.

Or a Muslim.

Spin boy, spin.
During the service? : "Turn to your hymnals to 198, after which feel free to hit the buffet, before I deliver the sermon..." No. They cater the gathering following the service. Unless you can present a demonstration otherwise, it is my experience that all religious gatherings occur in this way. You are trying to suggest that the caterers are in the sanctuary, catering the actual service. That's bullshit, and you know it.

Actually according to his made up scenario- he would be having the caterers forced to hand out wafers to Catholics during the ceremony.

He has Muslims on the brain.

Spin boy, spin.
Dufus, your spinning to avoid answering the question is hysterical. We all know Muslims have religious weddings.

Spin boy, spin.

Back to the OP- doesn't matter who the baker is- its illegal to refuse to bake a cake for a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim- based upon their religion.

Or a Muslim.
Yet Muslims do refuse and not a peep from the left.

Spin boy, spin.
Dufus, your spinning to avoid answering the question is hysterical. We all know Muslims have religious weddings.
No, you're the one spinning. No, I would not expect caterers to take part in the Muslim service, or a Jewish service, or a Christian service. Not only would I not expect it, I would be angry if they attempted to do so. They are not being paid to crash my service. They are being paid to stay the fuck out of the way, cater the celebration after ward, and to be nameless, and faceless. They were not invited to my service; they were hired to feed my guests at the celebration after the service. You are trying to create a scenario where paid servants are actually guests, and participants. They aren't, regardless of the religion of the service.

Spin boy, spin.

Or a Muslim.
Can you demonstrate that with actual evidence? A link to such a case, perhaps?

Spin boy, spin.

Or a Muslim.

Refuse what? to bake a cake for a Jew?

Please- don't trot out the usual right wing lies- I have seen the video purportedly showing Muslim bakers refusing to bake a wedding cake for a gay wedding- and god what a mess of lies that thing is- heavily edited- bouncing from one person to the next- and not one of them actually refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

Here is an idea- since the law prohibits anyone from refusing to sell to a Christian- why don't you go- with your camera on- to your local Muslim baker- and ask him to bake you a cake- be sure to tell him you are a Christian.

And provide the video of him refusing to bake you that cake because you are a Christian.

Spin boy, spin.

Or a Muslim.

Please- don't trot out the usual right wing lies- I have seen the video purportedly showing Muslim bakers refusing to bake a wedding cake for a gay wedding- and god what a mess of lies that thing is- heavily edited- bouncing from one person to the next- and not one of them actually refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

Here is an idea- since the law prohibits anyone from refusing to sell to a Christian- why don't you go- with your camera on- to your local Muslim baker- and ask him to bake you a cake- be sure to tell him you are a Christian.

And provide the video of him refusing to bake you that cake because you are a Christian.
Your unwillingness to answer the question answers the question.

Spin boy, spin.
No, you're the one spinning. No, I would not expect caterers to take part in the Muslim service, or a Jewish service, or a Christian service. Not only would I not expect it, I would be angry if they attempted to do so. They are not being paid to crash my service. They are being paid to stay the fuck out of the way, cater the celebration after ward, and to be nameless, and faceless. They were not invited to my service; they were hired to feed my guests at the celebration after the service. You are trying to create a scenario where paid servants are actually guests, and participants. They aren't, regardless of the religion of the service.

Not only that but for most religions- it would be against the religion to allow non-believers to participate.

Weatherboy just is spinning lies against Muslims.

Funny isn't it- he starts whole threads whining about Christians under attack- and then spends most of his time attacking Muslims.

Spin boy, spin.

Or a Muslim.

Your unwillingness to answer the question answers the question.

Your unwillingness to accept my answer, demonstrates your deep bigotry towards non-Christians.

Spin boy, spin.

Or a Muslim.

What if I refuse to put something on my head? I’ll be asked to leave and can’t photograph.

Spin boy, spin.

Or a Muslim.

What if I refuse to put something on my head? I’ll be asked to leave and can’t photograph.

LOL

And provide the video of him refusing to bake you that cake because you are a Christian

Spin boy, spin.

Or a Muslim.

LOL

And provide the video of him refusing to bake you that cake because you are a Christian
It appeared to me, all of them kept sending the host to other bakeries.

I'll agree with you, it was heavily edited, but why don't you go down to Dearborn yourself and try to get the job done. Most folks know they won't do it, and you would be very brave to try to have it done. In that community, it just isn't culturally appropriate. How rude.

It would be like going to an Amish community and asking their blacksmith to custom create a part for your car. Wise up.

They were willing to bake a wedding cake, and some were even willing to put the name of two men on there. But at the point where they were asked to put decoration on there making the celebration of marriage between men explicit? That is where they all balked.

Forum List

Back