If A Guy Says This....

oh? Boss.... eh... he seems nice... who really cares tho?
anything goes now a days, right?
Exactly. I dont care if he is gay or bi but he is trying to tell me its natural that a heterosexual male finds other men sexually attract.

I don't really think that is what he meant. What he meant was that he can recognize that a man is sexually attractive. That doesn't mean that HE is sexually attracted to the man. Semantics.
If he meant to say that why does he keep saying he finds men sexually attractive? I think we gone a couple of pages on it now.

Exactly. I dont care if he is gay or bi but he is trying to tell me its natural that a heterosexual male finds other men sexually attract.

You know, even though I am a very hetero male and love women very much, but, if I see a really good looking dude who is dressed sharp and just looks really good, I WILL comment to my room mate (who is female) that he's a really good looking man.

But, good looks are good looks and not limited to just one gender.

I don't really think that is what he meant. What he meant was that he can recognize that a man is sexually attractive. That doesn't mean that HE is sexually attracted to the man. Semantics.
If he meant to say that why does he keep saying he finds men sexually attractive? I think we gone a couple of pages on it now.

Finding someone attractive is different than being ATTRACTED to that person.

You know, even though I am a very hetero male and love women very much, but, if I see a really good looking dude who is dressed sharp and just looks really good, I WILL comment to my room mate (who is female) that he's a really good looking man.

Are you finding him sexually attractive?

Finding someone attractive is different than being ATTRACTED to that person.
How is that possible?

If I say that a person is "sexually attractive" that does NOT mean that I am personally attracted to that person. Plenty of celebrities, etc., are "sexy." That does not mean I want to do them though.

What rumors? If the guys said it in an open forum? Not a rumor

IF he said what? He has clearly stated numerous times now that he is NOT gay and is NOT sexually attracted to men.
How can you not be sexually attracted to men if you are? That doesnt make sense.

I'm sorry that you're stupid and an ass clown. Seriously.
Having trouble answering the question huh?

Arguing with stupid people is useless and a waste of time. They will never be able to comprehend beyond their limitations. :)

Are you finding him sexually attractive?

Nope, never found a dude to turn me on sexually, but, like I said, if a dude looks particularly sharp, I will comment on it.

If I say that a person is "sexually attractive" that does NOT mean that I am personally attracted to that person. Plenty of celebrities, etc., are "sexy." That does not mean I want to do them though.
that doesnt make sense. If the person is sexually attractive to you how are you not sexually attracted?

I get what she's saying.
Brad Pitt is attractive. But I don't want to have sex with him. Same with George Clooney
I won't know if I want to have sex with a guy until I talk to him

What rumors? If the guys said it in an open forum? Not a rumor

IF he said what? He has clearly stated numerous times now that he is NOT gay and is NOT sexually attracted to men.
How can you not be sexually attracted to men if you are? That doesnt make sense.

Arguing with stupid people is useless and a waste of time. They will never be able to comprehend beyond their limitations. :)
Yet you have responded to both threads assuming you meant me. :cool-45:

It's a girl thing. Guys don't get it.
They think, looks good = fuck

Yet you have responded to both threads assuming you meant me. :cool-45:

I do mean you. Stop being stupid and maybe we could someday have a discussion.

Forum List

Back