If A Guy Says This....

If I say that a person is "sexually attractive" that does NOT mean that I am personally attracted to that person. Plenty of celebrities, etc., are "sexy." That does not mean I want to do them though.
that doesnt make sense. If the person is sexually attractive to you how are you not sexually attracted?

Easily.
Please expound.

I already did. I can find someone sexy but not want to actually have sex with that person. Brad Pitt? Sexy. Would I do him if I met him and had the opportunity? No. I don't really want to have "sex" with him.

How can you not be sexually attracted to men if you are? That doesnt make sense.

I'm sorry that you're stupid and an ass clown. Seriously.
Having trouble answering the question huh?

Arguing with stupid people is useless and a waste of time. They will never be able to comprehend beyond their limitations. :)
Yet you have responded to both threads assuming you meant me. :cool-45:

I do mean you. Stop being stupid and maybe we could someday have a discussion.
Youre already having a discussion except when you cant handle a question you spaz out.

I get what she's saying.
Brad Pitt is attractive. But I don't want to have sex with him. Same with George Clooney
I won't know if I want to have sex with a guy until I talk to him
Is he sexually attractive or are you saying he isnt ugly?

If you think he's sexually attractive you probably will feel a desire of sex toward him.
You might not do it due to your own "rules"

But, you can think someone is attractive, but not be ATTRACTED to them sexually.

If I say that a person is "sexually attractive" that does NOT mean that I am personally attracted to that person. Plenty of celebrities, etc., are "sexy." That does not mean I want to do them though.
that doesnt make sense. If the person is sexually attractive to you how are you not sexually attracted?

Easily.
Please expound.

I already did. I can find someone sexy but not want to actually have sex with that person. Brad Pitt? Sexy. Would I do him if I met him and had the opportunity? No. I don't really want to have "sex" with him.
You dont have to have sex to be sexually attracted.

Easily.
Please expound.

And you don't have to be sexually attracted to have sex. So what?

I get what she's saying.
Brad Pitt is attractive. But I don't want to have sex with him. Same with George Clooney
I won't know if I want to have sex with a guy until I talk to him
Is he sexually attractive or are you saying he isnt ugly?

If you think he's sexually attractive you probably will feel a desire of sex toward him.
You might not do it due to your own "rules"

But, you can think someone is attractive, but not be ATTRACTED to them sexually.
Thats what I thought. If I think someone is sexually attractive the next step is to have sex regardless of it happens or not.

Easily.
Please expound.

And you don't have to be sexually attracted to have sex. So what?
We're talking about attraction not the act. Can you keep up?

This really is not a difficult concept to understand. I can recognize that a person is attractive and sexy. That does not mean that I am personally attracted to that particular person. It takes more than just looks for me. Don't get me wrong, looks do matter to an extent, but good looks are not enough. K? Is that more clear?

Sexual attraction is something much more than superficial appearances for me. It is when I want to be so close to that person that I desire that type of intimacy. It is actually QUITE rare.

This really is not a difficult concept to understand. I can recognize that a person is attractive and sexy. That does not mean that I am personally attracted to that particular person. It takes more than just looks for me. Don't get me wrong, looks do matter to an extent, but good looks are not enough. K? Is that more clear?
Yes this is difficult to understand. If you find someone sexually attractive how can you not be sexually attracted?

Sexual attraction is something much more than superficial appearances for me. It is when I want to be so close to that person that I desire that type of intimacy. It is actually QUITE rare.
I'm not talking about what you are thinking out. I am talking about how you respond. You have sex drive and if you find someone sexually attractive you want to have sex no matter what rationalization goes on in your head.

Yes this is difficult to understand. If you find someone sexually attractive how can you not be sexually attracted?

Because attractive is only a description. It is not a feeling. ATTRACTED is a feeling inside of you, not based on superficial appearances for myself.

In fact, while an unattractive person is not initially "appealing" to me, there have been men that would be considered unattractive to some that I have found VERY sexy.

I'm not talking about what you are thinking out. I am talking about how you respond. You have sex drive and if you find someone sexually attractive you want to have sex no matter what rationalization goes on in your head.

I don't have to respond to someone who is sexually attractive. You see? You just will never understand so this is an exercise in futility and nothing more.

Let's leave it at this. I'm not a dude. K?

Because attractive is only a description. It is not a feeling. ATTRACTED is a feeling inside of you, not based on superficial appearances for myself.

In fact, while an unattractive person is not initially "appealing" to me, there have been men that would be considered unattractive to some that I have found VERY sexy.
Attractive is a description of the feeling you get when you look at the person. Basically youre describing that you are attracted.

I don't have to respond to someone who is sexually attractive. You see? You just will never understand so this is an exercise in futility and nothing more.

If you find them attractive you just responded. You got a feeling they were attractive.

If you find them attractive you just responded. You got a feeling they were attractive.

That doesn't mean I want to have sex with them. Are you understanding this yet?

Unlike yourself, it takes more than a set of boobs to get me going. K? It takes an actual connection for me to want to have sex with and to sexually desire a particular person. I'm more of a complicated person than you. Most women are.

That doesn't mean I want to have sex with them. Are you understanding this yet?
Of course it does. At least your body does or you wouldnt have responded to him and thought he was sexually attractive.

Forum List

Back