If A Guy Says This....

So, what's the difference between arousal and desiring sexual intimacy?

What if you get turned on by a woman being with a guy? I guess then it could just be the act.
If you are bi if you get turned on by a woman only once in your life, I would say a lot of women are bi!
I've met women that have husbands that get turned on by seeing them have sex with Black guys.

Youre talking to some random guy and he drops this on you....

"I find a lot of men sexually attractive."

What would you think?
Wait a minute. Aren't you a black dude? Why didn't you beat the shit out of the guy? Was he black too?
No. It was a guy on this forum. Even if it was in person I wouldnt beat him up. I'm not afraid of gay guys.

who??? where???
In 2016... What the hell does "Gay" even mean?

Look. Stop acting like a clown. You don't know anything about this guy. You are just being an asshole as usual.
I know he said he finds men sexually attractive and claims he is straight. I've never heard of such a thing.

oh? Boss.... eh... he seems nice... who really cares tho?
anything goes now a days, right?

I can relate to him.
He just chooses not to act on his sexual attraction.
Doesn't seem odd to me

Wait a minute. Aren't you a black dude? Why didn't you beat the shit out of the guy? Was he black too?
No. It was a guy on this forum. Even if it was in person I wouldnt beat him up. I'm not afraid of gay guys.

who??? where???

Look. Stop acting like a clown. You don't know anything about this guy. You are just being an asshole as usual.
I know he said he finds men sexually attractive and claims he is straight. I've never heard of such a thing.

He said he can recognize when a man is sexually attractive. There is a difference.

who??? where???

He said he can recognize when a man is sexually attractive. There is a difference.
He said that as well but he specifically said he finds men sexually attractive like I posted in the OP.

What would you think?

Well, depends on the conversation prior to the statement. If we were being friendly and having a good talk, I'd simply tell him that I'm straight and to please respect that, and see where the conversation went from there.

Personally? A person's sexual orientation doesn't have any effect on my life, how we treat each other does. And, 99 percent of the gay men out there will not make advances towards you if they know you're straight.

The other 1 percent? If they grab me in a way I don't find appropriate, they will end up on the ground.

I was looking for a pic, but couldn't find one. If there is a girl with big boobs, and she's cute, and her nipples are hard through a thin top, I think that is a turn on.

But I don't want to go out scoring with women.

What would you think?
Shit, it wasn't me, was it? I was more than likely intoxicated.

I think it's always good to be honest about your sexuality -

I mean stating it out loud sounds like fishing though....

What rumors? If the guys said it in an open forum? Not a rumor

oh? Boss.... eh... he seems nice... who really cares tho?
anything goes now a days, right?
Exactly. I dont care if he is gay or bi but he is trying to tell me its natural that a heterosexual male finds other men sexually attract.

I don't really think that is what he meant. What he meant was that he can recognize that a man is sexually attractive. That doesn't mean that HE is sexually attracted to the man. Semantics.

Forum List

Back