If a Homo Man Transitions Into a Woman…

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
…does his homosexual boyfriend have to break up with him/her?
How do homos reconcile this dilemma? If they stay together then the homo boyfriend will have to be hetero.
My friend’s son, who has had a longtime boyfriend, is transitioning and it made me wonder.

That hurt my head just thinking about it.

divide by zero.jpg

How do homos reconcile this dilemma? If they stay together then the homo boyfriend will have to be hetero.
My friend’s son, who has had a longtime boyfriend, is transitioning and it made me wonder.
You have far to much free time on your hands.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I’m just trying to figure out how to be cordial about it. Should I feel sorry for the boyfriend or happy about the tranny?

The secret to a happy life is to not give a fetid dingo's kidney about how other people run their lives.

Zero empathy means zero concerns.

I’m just trying to figure out how to be cordial about it. Should I feel sorry for the boyfriend or happy about the tranny?
I suggest you don't waste your time in someone else's business. But if you have a religious hangup about it, which I suspect you do, do the same.

They don't have to do anything, they can do whatever they want

I suggest you don't waste your time in someone else's business. But if you have a religious hangup about it, which I suspect you do, do the same.
The only religion involved is the sexuality obsession by lefties.
My personal concern in this is that it involves friends. Can’t always stay indifferent when it comes to friendship.
Meanwhile, it does raise a logical question.
And then there is the legal marriage aspect. Legal marriage forces everyone to acquiesce to the relationship. It becomes everyone’s business.

Why would they have an obsession bearing in mind republicans call them atheists. God apparently watches 24 7 over the believers but says nothing about the clergy kiddy fiddler's.
My personal concern in this is that it involves friends. Can’t always stay indifferent when it comes to friendship.
And then there is the legal marriage aspect. Legal marriage forces everyone to acquiesce to the relationship. It becomes everyone’s business.

He can still be drafted....but a woman transitioning to a man cannot.

What a load of BS.

Why would they have an obsession bearing in mind republicans call them atheists. God apparently watches 24 7 over the believers but says nothing about the clergy kiddy fiddler's.
You brought religion into this, not me.
Most hetero people would rather homos keep their sexuality to themselves but it’s homos who have parades.

Seems you're obsessed. Who cares? That's my answer.

I don't know, but would be popular in any kind of prison, should it take up a life of crime.

They can pretend they are fucking a woman, then flip them over for the boy they've always loved.

A gay guy told me that.

Forum List

Back