If a Man who identifies as a woman and also pretends to be a lesbian

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Doesn't he or she basically Short circuit the whole process? I mean I can foresee this now that we have what 128 different genders? Why not just stick with the original male female attraction? Is it somehow more fun to role play? Do we also need the French maid's outfit complete with feather duster?

Mental illness is really the only diagnosis here.

Jo

Last edited:
Doesn't he or she basically Short circuit the whole process? I mean I can foresee this now that we have what 128 different genders? Why not just stick with the original male female attraction? Is it somehow more fun to role play? Do we also need the French maids outfit complete with feather duster?

Jo
Short circuit. That’s kind of funny. On the other hand, if a male wants to be a female so that he )she?( can be a lesbian — and maybe wear a French maid outfit — presumably with an equally confused partner, wtf do I care? Private and consensual and non-violent. So, idk.

Short circuit. That’s kind of funny. On the other hand, if a male wants to be a female so that he )she?( can be a lesbian — and maybe wear a French maid outfit — presumably with an equally confused partner, wtf do I care? Private and consensual and non-violent. So, idk.
Yes...but can I marry a Tree?

That is the true disorder of a real transgendered mind.

Disorder =/= Dysphoria

Which is why the suicide rate of the transgender who has not transitioned vs the one who has ...

... has not changed.

~40%

Yes...but can I marry a Tree?
dntyn4-0611f46d-1ee1-41b5-91df-730a2eca6c1e.jpg

Yes. Yes you can.

Forum List

Back