If a white person said this all hell would break loose

Its different if you're black.

You are owed by whitey.

This country has a horrible shameful past of oppressing the white man here. You know, slavery and whatnot.

Enslavement of black people started when black people captured black people and sold them as slaves.

Slavery still exists.

It is ludicrous to blame today's white people for something in which their ancestors participated.

You are delusional.

Each of the above sentences represent cold, hard facts.

I will add another point. My Polish white ancestors never owned a slave as they came here after the Civil War, but the assumption is that since I am white I owe something to the blacks. What a tiresome idiotic view. Those that spout racism and slavery do nothing but make race relations worse. Enough already.

You are owed by whitey.

This country has a horrible shameful past of oppressing the white man here. You know, slavery and whatnot.

One of my Ancestors came over as an indentured servant.

There were no laws protecting indentured servants as there was protecting slaves.

According to family tradition, he and his wife were held for 14 years instead of the traditional 7 and then they were runaways.

Last edited:

You are owed by whitey.

There were no laws protecting indentured servants as there was protecting slaves.

According to family tradition, he and his wife were held for 14 years instead of the traditional 7 and then they were runaways.
Indentured servants are not slaves.

Indentured Servants In The U.S. | History Detectives | PBS

When a man's wife does not have to work at a paying job, she is an indentured servant! :lol:

(I'll get dumped on for that!)

Indentured servants are not slaves.

Indentured Servants In The U.S. | History Detectives | PBS

When a man's wife does not have to work at a paying job, she is an indentured servant! :lol:

(I'll get dumped on for that!)

Perhaps you ought read a little something more in depth than that you linked to....

Encyclopedia Virginia: Indentured Servants in Colonial Virginia

She should be removed.

Frigging double standards

Where in the hell are they diggin up all these ignorant stupid black chicks?
-Geaux

Forum List

Back