If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.

if you want your child you should have sex only with a woman that wants to carry your child.

Then why do so many black "men" produce so many black bastards for white people to have to financially support?
Whoop! There it is!

You don't see a 75% bastard birth rate as a problem?

Well, the government encourages it. In Canada, if you are unmarried and have a child, you can claim that child as "equivalent to spouse" and get a big deduction on your income tax. If a couple has two children , they can each claim one as equivalent to spouse.

My daughter and her husband have had a commitment ceremony, wear wedding rings,

Sounds like Canada enables people to be irresponsible just like the U.S.

Canada is a fucked up place... they can't even make a good burger.

Show me where the Constitution says public funding and fucking CHARITY is a RIGHT.

Attitudes like this are a reason women feel they have little choice but to get an abortion. If you really opposed abortion like your screen persona indicates......you would support free birth control, free prenatal care, free childcare, welfare and food stamps

Those are the programs that give a woman an option other than abortion

If you supported personal responsibility, you'd support the one making the choice to have children feed their own or you'd do it yourself voluntarily.

I support if she makes the choice to have a child, she supports the child or do without.

I don't want to hear from any conservative that opposes abortion and then refuses to fund any program that gives a woman an option to keep the child

Why should I fund somebody else's kid? Here's a thought, if you haven't the money to support a kid, don't get pregnant.

Why conservative objections to abortion can't be taken seriously

They oppose abortion in all cases and then complain if they are asked to pay for the upkeep of the resulting child. Give an expecting mother no other choices.....don't complain if she chooses to abort

A woman has choices... again, what obligates me to take care of someone else's kid? So, if one acts so irresponsible as to get pregnant when they haven't the means to take care of the kid, they get to kill it? Like I said, don't get pregnant, it's real easy and 100% preventable.

rightwinger makes it out as if a woman having a child didn't have choices.

Show me where the Constitution says public funding and fucking CHARITY is a RIGHT.

Attitudes like this are a reason women feel they have little choice but to get an abortion. If you really opposed abortion like your screen persona indicates......you would support free birth control, free prenatal care, free childcare, welfare and food stamps

Those are the programs that give a woman an option other than abortion

If you supported personal responsibility, you'd support the one making the choice to have children feed their own or you'd do it yourself voluntarily.

I support if she makes the choice to have a child, she supports the child or do without.

I don't want to hear from any conservative that opposes abortion and then refuses to fund any program that gives a woman an option to keep the child

Why should I fund somebody else's kid? Here's a thought, if you haven't the money to support a kid, don't get pregnant.

They oppose abortion in all cases and then complain if they are asked to pay for the upkeep of the resulting child. Give an expecting mother no other choices.....don't complain if she chooses to abort

Birth control is readily available....use it. YOU specifically

Closing the barn door after the horse has already left

She is pregnant....she has a choice to make

Conservatives object to paying for her and her child and then act shocked that she chooses abortion

Rubbers are readily available, if the daddy doesn't want to be a daddy, and fork up for being a daddy, then use one.

So only the man is responsible for birth control? I thought it took two people? Where is the responsibility for the one that has to first spread her legs in order for the man to stick one in her?

Exactly.. If I were a woman, I'd either be on BC, or, he'd wear a condom, or that thing ain't going in me.

A woman has choices... again, what obligates me to take care of someone else's kid? So, if one acts so irresponsible as to get pregnant when they haven't the means to take care of the kid, they get to kill it? Like I said, don't get pregnant, it's real easy and 100% preventable.

rightwinger makes it out as if a woman having a child didn't have choices.
In his world, they probably don't.

Abortion is first and foremost a way to facilitate abuse of women and girls...
Second it's how deadbeats avoid child support when they knock up women they trick into having sex with them.

Last edited:
I'll get onboard with the pro life crowd just as soon as we humanoids make the endagered species list.

Until then, its none of my business what a woman plans to do with her body.

Conservatives object to paying for her and her child and then act shocked that she chooses abortion

Shut the goddamn barn door first, retard

Rubbers are readily available, if the daddy doesn't want to be a daddy, and fork up for being a daddy, then use one.

Pretty much what I just said. In fact if a baby is such a hardship both of them should use something. Problem solved

The difference between what you said, and it's absolutely accurate, and what rightwinger, care4all, etc. say is that you take into account both parties and they only want the man to be responsible. If a man refuses to wear a condom yet the woman still lets him do her, who is to blame? I say both. They say him.

She had a choice to not get pregnant. I guess libs lack self control.

So only the man is responsible for birth control? I thought it took two people? Where is the responsibility for the one that has to first spread her legs in order for the man to stick one in her?

Exactly.. If I were a woman, I'd either be on BC, or, he'd wear a condom, or that thing ain't going in me.

Bring up personal responsibility and the left either can't grasp it or deflects....THAT speaks volumes

I'll get onboard with the pro life crowd just as soon as we humanoids make the endagered species list.

Until then, its none of my business what a woman plans to do with her body.

Don't be surprised if a woman makes a choice with what you say is hers and hers alone yet expects you to offset the costs when she can't afford it. Do you support those of us that weren't part of that being forced to fund the results of that choice?

Bring up personal responsibility and the left either can't grasp it or deflects....THAT speaks volumes

They consider it personally responsible to abort despite knowing that the action someone took could produce the results it produced. Are they saying that a woman choosing abortion because she knows she can't afford to support a child is using information she didn't know when she was spreading her legs?

They think women are criminal fools who should never say no to sex with any dope that comes along, I know that much...

The problem is that the same people/women that say what she does with her body is her choice demand others pay for that birth control.

They consider it personally responsible to abort despite knowing that the action someone took could produce the results it produced. Are they saying that a woman choosing abortion because she knows she can't afford to support a child is using information she didn't know when she was spreading her legs?

IDK what their problem is, it's like murdering babies is the Holy Grail of the left. Sick bastards

They think women are criminal fools who should never say no to sex with any dope that comes along, I know that much...
Nothing gets men upset about the concept of women getting pregnant MORE than being told to be responsible when they pull their dick out of their pants.

I think it is a personal decision for the mother (or pregnant woman I should say) to make. She should include the man if she has any kind of scruples though, and should consider his feelings about it. Having said that, this is why you should be very CAREFUL about who you have sex with and take your own birth control methods.

Libs that say "people are going to have sex" are telling me they can't control their urges.

Forum List

Back