If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Why conservative objections to abortion can't be taken seriously

They oppose abortion in all cases and then complain if they are asked to pay for the upkeep of the resulting child. Give an expecting mother no other choices.....don't complain if she chooses to abort

Birth control is readily available....use it. YOU specifically

Closing the barn door after the horse has already left

She is pregnant....she has a choice to make

Conservatives object to paying for her and her child and then act shocked that she chooses abortion

She had a choice to not get pregnant. I guess libs lack self control.

They think women are criminal fools who should never say no to sex with any dope that comes along, I know that much...
Nothing gets men upset about the concept of women getting pregnant MORE than being told to be responsible when they pull their dick out of their pants.

The man that impregnates the woman should be responsible. Those of us that didn't impregnate said woman shouldn't be responsible if the sperm donor isn't doing his job and/or she can't afford the results of having said yes.

I think it is a personal decision for the mother (or pregnant woman I should say) to make. She should include the man if she has any kind of scruples though, and should consider his feelings about it. Having said that, this is why you should be very CAREFUL about who you have sex with and take your own birth control methods.

Do you also think that if a woman chooses to have a child for which she said doing with her body was her choice should support said child herself? If what she does is a personal decision, why when she can't afford that decision does it become the responsibility of the public to do on her behalf?

I think it is a personal decision for the mother (or pregnant woman I should say) to make. She should include the man if she has any kind of scruples though, and should consider his feelings about it. Having said that, this is why you should be very CAREFUL about who you have sex with and take your own birth control methods.

Do you also think that if a woman chooses to have a child for which she said doing with her body was her choice should support said child herself? If what she does is a personal decision, why when she can't afford that decision does it become the responsibility of the public to do on her behalf?

So are you saying she should get an abortion if she can't afford the child?

...never discussed, or even considered?

There must be all kinds of stories of fathers who wanted to keep their child, but the mother aborted and they could do nothing to stop it.

I am convinced the pro-abort media is censoring these stories, which must be in the millions by now.

I do have a story of a friend of mine, who was blackmailed into a very bad marriage.

She said, "Marry me, or I will abort your child."

So he married her, even though I told him the marriage would never last, even though his father told him he'd get an all-expenses paid trip through Europe if he didn't marry her.

Of course, none of us knew about the abortion threat, because he kept that a secret.

And, sure enough, the marriage was very unhappy, and as I predicted, ended in divorce.

Why doesn't the media cover a story like that?

I find the story very interesting, don't you?

There is a simple solution. Don't have sex unless you both agree to having a baby in advance. If either of you is unwilling to have a child, at this time, then keep it in your pants.

No form of birth control is 100% effective. None. The only way you can guarantee that an unwanted pregnancy will not be the outcome of a sex Act is to abstain from intercourse.

What? I thought you lefties argued that teaching abstinence was foolish.
Teaching abstinence fine, thinking Most young people will practice it, is not based on the reality of the situation.

We're past that point in time in the process with this discussion. If she's chosen to have the child and at the point in time can't afford it, it involved a choice she's already made and said was none of anyone's business when she made it. We're not talking about what choice she could make, we're talking about a choice that has already been made.

This isn't about abortion. If she's had the child, abortion is off the table. She made her choice with her body to have a child. Why is it the responsibility of those that she told to butt out to pay for her choice now that she's figured out it wasn't a good one?

We're past that point in time in the process with this discussion. If she's chosen to have the child and at the point in time can't afford it, it involved a choice she's already made and said was none of anyone's business when she made it. We're not talking about what choice she could make, we're talking about a choice that has already been made.

This isn't about abortion. If she's had the child, abortion is off the table. She made her choice with her body to have a child. Why is it the responsibility of those that she told to butt out to pay for her choice now that she's figured out it wasn't a good one?

So then, what would you suggest she do? If you can't afford it, then you can't afford it.

There must be all kinds of stories of fathers who wanted to keep their child, but the mother aborted and they could do nothing to stop it.

I am convinced the pro-abort media is censoring these stories, which must be in the millions by now.

I do have a story of a friend of mine, who was blackmailed into a very bad marriage.

So he married her, even though I told him the marriage would never last, even though his father told him he'd get an all-expenses paid trip through Europe if he didn't marry her.

Of course, none of us knew about the abortion threat, because he kept that a secret.

And, sure enough, the marriage was very unhappy, and as I predicted, ended in divorce.

There is a simple solution. Don't have sex unless you both agree to having a baby in advance. If either of you is unwilling to have a child, at this time, then keep it in your pants.

No form of birth control is 100% effective. None. The only way you can guarantee that an unwanted pregnancy will not be the outcome of a sex Act is to abstain from intercourse.

Teaching abstinence fine, thinking Most young people will practice it, is not based on the reality of the situation.

I never said they'd practice it. Lots of people don't do the best thing when it comes to preventing an unintended situation.

So then, what would you suggest she do? If you can't afford it, then you can't afford it.

Find all the bleeding hearts she can willing to provide to her personally. That SHE made the choice while SHE told others to butt out, it falls under concept I've adhered to for a long time. NOT MY PROBLEM.

Find all the bleeding hearts she can willing to provide to her personally. That SHE made the choice while SHE told others to butt out, it falls under concept I've adhered to for a long time. NOT MY PROBLEM.

She made what choice and told others to butt out?

I'm really not sure what you are talking about. The choice to not abort the child? Are you saying that if she cannot afford to raise the child, that she should have gotten an abortion? Because that is what it seems like.

Birth control is readily available....use it. YOU specifically

Closing the barn door after the horse has already left

She is pregnant....she has a choice to make

Conservatives object to paying for her and her child and then act shocked that she chooses abortion

She had a choice to not get pregnant. I guess libs lack self control.

They think women are criminal fools who should never say no to sex with any dope that comes along, I know that much...
Nothing gets men upset about the concept of women getting pregnant MORE than being told to be responsible when they pull their dick out of their pants.

The man that impregnates the woman should be responsible. Those of us that didn't impregnate said woman shouldn't be responsible if the sperm donor isn't doing his job and/or she can't afford the results of having said yes.
How are you responsible (non-sperm donor) while the woman is pregnant?

#2 cause of death among pregnant women = being murdered by abortionists
#1 cause of death of pregnant women.....murdered by their husband or boyfriend.

Really?
No. 1 Cause of Death in Pregnant Women: Murder

Again,

One of the most disturbing things is how libtardz seriously think legalized abortion is an answer for that and they refuse to see how legalized abortion is at the root CAUSE of it.

I agree.....birth control instruction is important. But ultimately, with all that knowledge out there......I think we all know that the only guaranteed form of birth control is abstinance.....or same sex......:)

Because without them this child would not exist......50/50%, dude.

Really?

Again,

One of the most disturbing things is how libtardz seriously think legalized abortion is an answer for that and they refuse to see how legalized abortion is at the root CAUSE of it.
Explain to us how legalized abortion is the root CAUSE of murder being the #1 cause of death in pregnant women.

Really?

Again,

Explain to us how legalized abortion is the root CAUSE of murder being the #1 cause of death in pregnant women.

It's sad that you actually need to have it explained to you that legalized abortion cheapens life, absolves the father's (and the mothers) of their responsibilities and how that all manifests itself in how a father (sic) views the situation when an unexpected pregnancy situation arises.

Forum List

Back