If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

It is so weird at how conservatives resist abortion, so want to force a woman to have the baby, but then say the baby has no rights once born (to food, healthcare, clothing etc). Nope, at that point its on its own with a mama who doesn't love it and a dad who has made a dash for it. Why be more concerned with embryos' rights than children living on the streets?
I am a mom of three and if anyone had forced me to go through carrying, birthing and raising those little angels I would have wiped that smile off his sodden face in a second flat.
Can you provide a link to a site or quote or ANY fucking thing to a Conservative saying that children have NO RIGHTS to food or clothing once they are fucking born, fucktard?

No?

I didn't think you could.

Yet, Conservatives consistently cut funding to programs that help young children

The fucking claim wss that conservatives DENY RIGHTS to food and clothing to children once they are fucking born.

Show me where the Constitution says public funding and fucking CHARITY is a RIGHT.

You can't fucking do it because it's not fucking in there.

This is a perfect example of why you fucktarded morons deserve no respect. You can't even differentiate between an act of charity and a fucking RIGHT.

Show me where the Constitution says public funding and fucking CHARITY is a RIGHT.

Attitudes like this are a reason women feel they have little choice but to get an abortion. If you really opposed abortion like your screen persona indicates......you would support free birth control, free prenatal care, free childcare, welfare and food stamps

Those are the programs that give a woman an option other than abortion

If you supported personal responsibility, you'd support the one making the choice to have children feed their own or you'd do it yourself voluntarily.

I support if she makes the choice to have a child, she supports the child or do without.

I don't want to hear from any conservative that opposes abortion and then refuses to fund any program that gives a woman an option to keep the child

Attitudes like this are a reason women feel they have little choice but to get an abortion. If you really opposed abortion like your screen persona indicates......you would support free birth control, free prenatal care, free childcare, welfare and food stamps

I am not going to make allowances and fucking excuses for ignorance like yours. I am not going to pretend that "Free" food and clothing on the back of tax payers is a "right" when it's not. And I am not going to pretend that anything provided by the government is actually "free" when it is not.

Not even if you fucktards like you think that my doing so MIGHT further reduce abortions.

It is so weird at how conservatives resist abortion, so want to force a woman to have the baby, but then say the baby has no rights once born (to food, healthcare, clothing etc). Nope, at that point its on its own with a mama who doesn't love it and a dad who has made a dash for it. Why be more concerned with embryos' rights than children living on the streets?
I am a mom of three and if anyone had forced me to go through carrying, birthing and raising those little angels I would have wiped that smile off his sodden face in a second flat.
Can you provide a link to a site or quote or ANY fucking thing to a Conservative saying that children have NO RIGHTS to food or clothing once they are fucking born, fucktard?

No?

Yet, Conservatives consistently cut funding to programs that help young children

The fucking claim wss that conservatives DENY RIGHTS to food and clothing to children once they are fucking born.

This is a perfect example of why you fucktarded morons deserve no respect. You can't even differentiate between an act of charity and a fucking RIGHT.

Women feel they don't have a choice because men tell them they don't.

#1 cause of death among pregnant women = murder by babydaddies who want them to abort.

You never heard of death during childbirth?

You are just making shit up

No?

If you supported personal responsibility, you'd support the one making the choice to have children feed their own or you'd do it yourself voluntarily.

I support if she makes the choice to have a child, she supports the child or do without.

I don't want to hear from any conservative that opposes abortion and then refuses to fund any program that gives a woman an option to keep the child

You stupid twat, you don't think Conservatives pay taxes? What the fuck do you think funds any program?

No?

Why should I fund somebody else's kid? Here's a thought, if you haven't the money to support a kid, don't get pregnant.

No?

Women feel they don't have a choice because men tell them they don't.

#1 cause of death among pregnant women = murder by babydaddies who want them to abort.

You never heard of death during childbirth?

You are just making shit up

Since when is abortion childbirth?

Why should I fund somebody else's kid? Here's a thought, if you haven't the money to support a kid, don't get pregnant.

It's the leftist way...TAKE CARE OF ME!!!!!! No common sense and no sense of responsibility

It's the leftist way...TAKE CARE OF ME!!!!!! No common sense and no sense of responsibility

Personal responsibility only applies to our responsibility to take care of them apparently.

Why conservative objections to abortion can't be taken seriously

They oppose abortion in all cases and then complain if they are asked to pay for the upkeep of the resulting child. Give an expecting mother no other choices.....don't complain if she chooses to abort

They oppose abortion in all cases and then complain if they are asked to pay for the upkeep of the resulting child. Give an expecting mother no other choices.....don't complain if she chooses to abort

Birth control is readily available....use it. YOU specifically

No?

Tough shit. Since abortion is legal at this time, if a woman chooses to have a child she can't afford, it's because she chose between two options. Since she had a choice and chose one that results in needing someone else's money, her choice means she pays. If she can't, tough shit, also.

My opposition to abortion doesn't change that a woman can still have one under current law. She does have a choice as it stands right now. If she chooses to have a child with other choices as a possibility, the cost are hers and hers alone.

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.

if you want your child you should have sex only with a woman that wants to carry your child.

Then why do so many black "men" produce so many black bastards for white people to have to financially support?
Whoop! There it is!

You don't see a 75% bastard birth rate as a problem?

Well, the government encourages it. In Canada, if you are unmarried and have a child, you can claim that child as "equivalent to spouse" and get a big deduction on your income tax. If a couple has two children, they can each claim one as equivalent to spouse.

My daughter and her husband have had a commitment ceremony, wear wedding rings and are, in every way but legally, married. They have two children - one little spouse for each of them. For which they get 4 adult tax deductions, which saves them $5,000 per year in taxes.

I understand you have similar deductions in the US. For low income families, you'd be nuts to get married and lose those deductions.

So while my grandchildren are technically "bastards", they are being raised by two parents who love them and each other and are committed to being a family.

Last edited:

Rubbers are readily available, if the daddy doesn't want to be a daddy, and fork up for being a daddy, then use one.

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.

if you want your child you should have sex only with a woman that wants to carry your child.

Then why do so many black "men" produce so many black bastards for white people to have to financially support?
Whoop! There it is!

You don't see a 75% bastard birth rate as a problem?

Well, the government encourages it. In Canada, if you are unmarried and have a child, you can claim that child as "equivalent to spouse" and get a big deduction on your income tax. If a couple has two children , they can each claim one as equivalent to spouse.

My daughter and her husband have had a commitment ceremony, wear wedding rings,

Sounds like Canada enables people to be irresponsible just like the U.S.

A woman has choices... again, what obligates me to take care of someone else's kid? So, if one acts so irresponsible as to get pregnant when they haven't the means to take care of the kid, they get to kill it? Like I said, don't get pregnant, it's real easy and 100% preventable.

Rubbers are readily available, if the daddy doesn't want to be a daddy, and fork up for being a daddy, then use one.

Pretty much what I just said. In fact if a baby is such a hardship both of them should use something. Problem solved

So only the man is responsible for birth control? I thought it took two people? Where is the responsibility for the one that has to first spread her legs in order for the man to stick one in her?

Forum List

Back