If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Funny, that's not what the Supreme Court said when they were deciding Roe.

They said:

You don't get it. I DON'T CARE what the SC says. Its MY body. MY choice. Not yours. Not the courts. Not anybodys. PERIOD. And the laws can dictate whatever floats their boat but women who choose to NOT carry a fetus WILL find a way to remove it. So knock yourselves out trying to win control over a body that is not yours. Good luck with that.

You don't get it. I DON'T CARE what the SC says. Its MY body. MY choice. Not yours. Not the courts. Not anybodys. PERIOD. And the laws can dictate whatever floats their boat but women who choose to NOT carry a fetus WILL find a way to remove it. So knock yourselves out trying to win control over a body that is not yours. Good luck with that.

Thank you. That is exactly why it must be legal. It's part of human nature and Roe simply allows for it to be done safely.

Funny how those of you that say what a woman does with her body is her choice yet you want others to pay for things when the one making the choice can't afford to do so. If someone gets to make the sole choice, shouldn't the sole responsibility of paying for it be with the one making it?

There's a lot of "shoulds" in there. Simply lamenting the loss of an ideal outcome does nothing to address the actual problem. Whether the solution is abortion or birth, the father is on the hook either way.

There's an easy way to address the problem. The woman making the choice to have the child can either support the child herself, get the support from the sperm donor for whom she spread her legs, or do without. That takes into account the one making the choice, the one producing the result with her, and leaves out the rest of us that weren't either one of them.

Better yet.....guy keeps it in his pants unless he wants unforeseen obligations. Only guaranteed form of birth control.

Funny, that's not what the Supreme Court said when they were deciding Roe.

They said:

Thank you. That is exactly why it must be legal. It's part of human nature and Roe simply allows for it to be done safely.

Funny how those of you that say what a woman does with her body is her choice yet you want others to pay for things when the one making the choice can't afford to do so. If someone gets to make the sole choice, shouldn't the sole responsibility of paying for it be with the one making it?

There's a lot of "shoulds" in there. Simply lamenting the loss of an ideal outcome does nothing to address the actual problem. Whether the solution is abortion or birth, the father is on the hook either way.

There's an easy way to address the problem. The woman making the choice to have the child can either support the child herself, get the support from the sperm donor for whom she spread her legs, or do without. That takes into account the one making the choice, the one producing the result with her, and leaves out the rest of us that weren't either one of them.

The pregnancy resulted through the efforts of both. The resolution of that pregnancy falls on both no matter the method.

If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

You probably should have taken measures to prevent knocking her up in the first place.

Where is her responsibility for not getting knocked up? She played half the role in the process by spreading her legs. In fact, he couldn't have done the knocking if she hadn't presented to door.

While I agree that it takes two, the premise was paternal rights. Simply don't put yourself in the position of facing that moral dilemma.

Yet you refuse to answer the question. I didn't think you had the guts.
Yet you refuse to answer the question. I didn't think you had the guts.

I did answer, dope. You just have a problem with reading. My response was within the context of paternal rights.

No guts and now make excuses.

^ No comprehension.

It is so weird at how conservatives resist abortion, so want to force a woman to have the baby, but then say the baby has no rights once born (to food, healthcare, clothing etc). Nope, at that point its on its own with a mama who doesn't love it and a dad who has made a dash for it. Why be more concerned with embryos' rights than children living on the streets?
I am a mom of three and if anyone had forced me to go through carrying, birthing and raising those little angels I would have wiped that smile off his sodden face in a second flat.
Can you provide a link to a site or quote or ANY fucking thing to a Conservative saying that children have NO RIGHTS to food or clothing once they are fucking born, fucktard?

No?

I didn't think you could.

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.

if you want your child you should have sex only with a woman that wants to carry your child.

Then why do so many black "men" produce so many black bastards for white people to have to financially support?
Whoop! There it is!

You don't see a 75% bastard birth rate as a problem?
I do....and how shall that kind of thing be addressed? Is it an increased birth rate or simply an increase in people not marrying?

It is so weird at how conservatives resist abortion, so want to force a woman to have the baby, but then say the baby has no rights once born (to food, healthcare, clothing etc). Nope, at that point its on its own with a mama who doesn't love it and a dad who has made a dash for it. Why be more concerned with embryos' rights than children living on the streets?
I am a mom of three and if anyone had forced me to go through carrying, birthing and raising those little angels I would have wiped that smile off his sodden face in a second flat.
Can you provide a link to a site or quote or ANY fucking thing to a Conservative saying that children have NO RIGHTS to food or clothing once they are fucking born, fucktard?

No?

Yet, Conservatives consistently cut funding to programs that help young children

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.
If we lived in a civilized world populated by civilized people, you would have to hide yourself in shame for the rest of your life for uttering those horrible words.

But among liberals, who are morally corrupt and reprehensible in all ways that matter, your words will barely register at all.

I notice you edited his response and left out the last part of his response that I actually agree with.

In a normal society where a man has sex with his wife then you have a great argument about the man feelings in the discussion but outside of wedlock then you do not seeing you should have thought before having sex!

Men can slip a rubber on while having sex or just waiting and masturbating instead of having sex with some common girl.

So as a man you should take more responsibility in your actions and wait until you are with a mate that want your child and if not then I have no sympathy for you or your feelings!

if you want your child you should have sex only with a woman that wants to carry your child.

Then why do so many black "men" produce so many black bastards for white people to have to financially support?
Whoop! There it is!

If only there were a national organization whose mission it was to help women with reproductive health and family planning.

Safe for whom? Every abortion takes the life of a living being.

Interesting how you justify immoral acts.
Safe for whom? Every abortion takes the life of a living being.

Interesting how you justify immoral acts.

Safe for the patient of course.

Interesting that you struggle with your native language.

But not for the one being killed.

Interesting that you don't care about that life.

Of course that is the outcome whether legal or illegal, moral or immoral. It has no bearing on the debate.

It absolutely has a bearing. Give them coat hangers.

The outcome is the same, dope. You've only suggested that the woman should suffer any consequence in silence and darkness.

Someone willing to kill the very thing her actions produced should suffer. In silence or darkness is irrelevant.

[ If you're going to argue that it's her body and her decision, why do you avoid holding accountable for funding that decision to the one that made it?

That funding is held accountable, by the voters. What's your plan to thwart the will of the People if they choose at the ballot box to give financial help to parents?

If that's their will and they actually care, you do know they can help without demanding others do it? That they vote to force others to do what they say should be done but won't do themselves isn't accountability, it's irresponsibility.

Whoop! There it is!

If only there were a national organization whose mission it was to help women with reproductive health and family planning.

If people only made personally responsible decisions to take care of what they produced.

Safe for the patient of course.

Interesting that you struggle with your native language.

Of course that is the outcome whether legal or illegal, moral or immoral. It has no bearing on the debate.

The outcome is the same, dope. You've only suggested that the woman should suffer any consequence in silence and darkness.

Someone willing to kill the very thing her actions produced should suffer. In silence or darkness is irrelevant.

Careful, your misogyny is showing.

So is the OP implying that if the father insists the woman have an abortion, but she has the child,

he shouldn't have to pay any support for it?

The father should help pay. Those that aren't the father or the mother shouldn't have to pay for something they didn't choose to do.

Whoop! There it is!

If people only made personally responsible decisions to take care of what they produced.

No doubt. Wishful thinking and in no way reality.

Careful, your support of irresponsibility is showing, again.

Whoop! There it is!

No doubt. Wishful thinking and in no way reality.

It's people like you that keep it from becoming reality by enabling those that do the wrong thing.

No?

Yet, Conservatives consistently cut funding to programs that help young children

The fucking claim was that conservatives DENY RIGHTS to food and clothing to children once they are fucking born.

Show me where the Constitution says public funding and fucking CHARITY is a RIGHT.

You can't fucking do it because it's not fucking in there.

This is a perfect example of why you fucktarded morons deserve no respect. You can't even differentiate between an act of charity and a fucking RIGHT.

Last edited:
Our first child was before we were married. She could have gotten an abortion, but she was pro-life like me and never considered it. We were very young, and had no way to support the family. My father had to help us, and I fortunately had inherited some money from my mother. Abortion would have been an easy way out, but we did not do that, and I have no regrets that we kept our daughter.
I didnt say anything about marriage. You can have children regardless of being married. I said you had children with a woman that wanted to have children. Thats a good decision you made. People who have sex with a woman that doesnt want children or you havent discussed it has no responsibility (moral or legal) to carry the child for you at all.
My guess is that you don't believe in God, so you are wandering in darkness and don't know the difference between right and wrong.
Why are we required to believe in your god in the way you do?

Why are we required to do things the way you think we should. Funny how those that demand people should push their beliefs on others do just that when it comes to all sorts of things.
I'm not pushing you and yours to get an abortion...however, you are pushing to prevent me and mine from being able to get an abortion.

So who exactly is pushing their their beliefs on whom? :eusa_eh:

I'm working on preventing innocent lives from being taken because irresponsible women don't like the results of spreading their legs then refusing to accept that the act they did caused the result. You're working on enabling them to be killers.

If the woman that you say should have the sole choice with her body can't afford birth control, do you support taxpayers funding it? If a woman chooses to have a child she can't afford to support, do you support those that didn't make the choice or get her pregnant funding it?

Careful, your support of irresponsibility is showing, again.

What irresponsibility? I spent half of the thread saying that a man ought not impregnate a woman if he can't handle his obligation.

You're all over the place.

Forum List

Back