If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Do you also think that if a woman chooses to have a child for which she said doing with her body was her choice should support said child herself? If what she does is a personal decision, why when she can't afford that decision does it become the responsibility of the public to do on her behalf?

So are you saying she should get an abortion if she can't afford the child?

We're past that point in time in the process with this discussion. If she's chosen to have the child and at the point in time can't afford it, it involved a choice she's already made and said was none of anyone's business when she made it. We're not talking about what choice she could make, we're talking about a choice that has already been made.

This isn't about abortion. If she's had the child, abortion is off the table. She made her choice with her body to have a child. Why is it the responsibility of those that she told to butt out to pay for her choice now that she's figured out it wasn't a good one?

So then, what would you suggest she do? If you can't afford it, then you can't afford it.

Find all the bleeding hearts she can willing to provide to her personally. That SHE made the choice while SHE told others to butt out, it falls under concept I've adhered to for a long time. NOT MY PROBLEM.

She made what choice and told others to butt out?

The choice of whether or not to have a child.

Do you also think that if a woman chooses to have a child for which she said doing with her body was her choice should support said child herself? If what she does is a personal decision, why when she can't afford that decision does it become the responsibility of the public to do on her behalf?

We're past that point in time in the process with this discussion. If she's chosen to have the child and at the point in time can't afford it, it involved a choice she's already made and said was none of anyone's business when she made it. We're not talking about what choice she could make, we're talking about a choice that has already been made.

This isn't about abortion. If she's had the child, abortion is off the table. She made her choice with her body to have a child. Why is it the responsibility of those that she told to butt out to pay for her choice now that she's figured out it wasn't a good one?

So then, what would you suggest she do? If you can't afford it, then you can't afford it.

Find all the bleeding hearts she can willing to provide to her personally. That SHE made the choice while SHE told others to butt out, it falls under concept I've adhered to for a long time. NOT MY PROBLEM.

I'm really not sure what you are talking about. The choice to not abort the child? Are you saying that if she cannot afford to raise the child, that she should have gotten an abortion? Because that is what it seems like.

I've explained it once. If you can't understand what I said or don't like the answer, tough shit.

So then she should have aborted the child? Is that what you are saying? Because if you are against abortion then she really didn't have a choice, any more than the man involved did.

I'm really not sure what you are talking about. The choice to not abort the child? Are you saying that if she cannot afford to raise the child, that she should have gotten an abortion? Because that is what it seems like.

I've explained it once. If you can't understand what I said or don't like the answer, tough shit.

And here comes the anger and tude. Lol. Try to act like a grown up, K?

I think it is a personal decision for the mother (or pregnant woman I should say) to make. She should include the man if she has any kind of scruples though, and should consider his feelings about it. Having said that, this is why you should be very CAREFUL about who you have sex with and take your own birth control methods.

Because without them this child would not exist......50/50%, dude.

I'm not talking about the sperm donor. I agree it's 50/50 between the leg spreader and the sperm spreader. Since the two of them cover 100%, the responsibility of anything related to what they did belongs to them.

Anyways, if you are against abortion, then the woman has no choices, right? She HAS to have the baby if she gets pregnant even accidentally. Birth control isn't always 100% effective after all.

So then she should have aborted the child? Is that what you are saying? Because if you are against abortion then she really didn't have a choice, any more than the man involved did.

Me being against abortion doesn't take away that she had the choice to have one. Since when does my not liking something mean it wasn't an option.

Says the one that can't understand a simple explanation after it having been stated TWICE.

Says the one that can't understand a simple explanation after it having been stated TWICE.

You suck at explaining your side of the argument. You keep talking about HER choice, yet you are anti abortion, so that would be mean, according to YOU, she doesn't really have a choice. You can't have it both ways. If she gives the child up, then you will be paying for it too! That is not going to change no matter how much you whine about having to feed babies.

Anyways, if you are against abortion, then the woman has no choices, right? She HAS to have the baby if she gets pregnant even accidentally. Birth control isn't always 100% effective after all.

Me being against abortion doesn't affect whether or not it was a choice she could have made.

If she chooses to have a baby despite abortion being an option she didn't choose, accident or on purpose is irrelevant.

Accidently or not makes no difference. Does someone doing something accidentally absolve them of the responsibility of paying for it?

Me being against abortion doesn't affect whether or not it was a choice she could have made.

If she chooses to have a baby despite abortion being an option she didn't choose, accident or on purpose is irrelevant.

Accidently or not makes no difference. Does someone doing something accidentally absolve them of the responsibility of paying for it?

If you CAN'T then you can't. You can't squeeze blood from a stone.

You suck at explaining your side of the argument. You keep talking about HER choice, yet you are anti abortion, so that would be mean, according to YOU, she doesn't really have a choice. You can't have it both ways. If she gives the child up, then you will be paying for it too! That is not going to change no matter how much you whine about having to feed babies.

You suck at understanding. If you think my opposition to something means she can't have an abortion, you're an idiot. That's what you're arguing. However, this isn't about abortion but her choice to not have one but to have the child. She chooses to have the child, it's her responsibility to support that child.

So let me ask you a serious question. Since you brought up the condition of religion, how far to you let your religious views extend into the totality of life, civilization or the world?
Remember, you are talking about life and death and the ability of everyone to have some affect on lives.

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.
If we lived in a civilized world populated by civilized people, you would have to hide yourself in shame for the rest of your life for uttering those horrible words.

But among liberals, who are morally corrupt and reprehensible in all ways that matter, your words will barely register at all.
Dont get emotional. Use your brain. Its horrible to witness a abortion however until you have to carry the child you really dont have a say in the matter.
So I should stand by silently while innocent children are butchered? Is that your advice to me?
You stand by silently on a lot of issues with innocent children. Whats one more?
You are heartless, cruel, and morally in a very dark place. I advise you to seek spiritual guidance.

Then, as I said, she can either get it from the bleeding hearts personally or do without. It boils down to when she had a choice of abortion or having the child, SHE chose to hae the child. Her choice, her costs. Tough shit if she can't pay for HER choices.

You suck at understanding. If you think my opposition to something means she can't have an abortion, you're an idiot. That's what you're arguing. However, this isn't about abortion but her choice to not have one but to have the child. She chooses to have the child, it's her responsibility to support that child.

And the father of said child. He could have just as easily decided to keep it in his pants. BUT when the father is nowhere to be found or refuses to pay for that baby, then the woman needs help. No, there are not enough charitable donations to support all of the babies that need help. Don't be silly.

Then, as I said, she can either get it from the bleeding hearts personally or do without. It boils down to when she had a choice of abortion or having the child, SHE chose to hae the child. Her choice, her costs. Tough shit if she can't pay for HER choices.

Then you should change your stance to PRO abortion. Because obviously it is paying for the children that really bothers you.

Seriously though, I think some guys just HATE women. I think that much is obvious. Whether they've had a bad experience with a partner or maybe their mom, I don't know. Weird people everywhere.

b3e7d6f8229e3c655085c4f937235015.jpg

And the father of said child. He could have just as easily decided to keep it in his pants. BUT when the father is nowhere to be found or refuses to pay for that baby, then the woman needs help. No, there are not enough charitable donations to support all of the babies that need help. Don't be silly.

I've already stated that the father should do his part. If the father is nowhere to be found, it seems the mother made another bad choice for which she wants all those that aren't the father to offset.

Whether or not there are enough charities is irrelevant. I'm not considering charities. I'm talking about the woman expecting the government she told to butt out of her body choices to force the people she told to butt out of her body choices to pay for it when she can't afford what she chose to do. It's real simple. If I'm not the one that got the pussy to produce the child, supporting that child isn't my responsibility.

Forum List

Back