If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

I did? Hmm...who knew?
Can you show me where I stated that?

So you oppose mandated taxes used to support the children that a person didn't help produce?

Mandated taxes? What are you saying?

Like I said, you're a coward too afraid to answer a simple question.

You are losing It, dude.

You are actually saying that women should be forced to bear a child and should live in poverty. Completely nuts. :cuckoo:

How is a woman forced to bear children?
Biology.

Mentally ill faggots hate biology and science.

I guess the premise is that women are hapless creatures unable to control their urges. I mean, I know men are, but I thought better of the fairer sex.

Abject poverty with no way to escape leads to more crime. If you cared at all about this country, you would not mind your tax dollars going to help the poor and needy. If you are not willing to contribute, then you really have no right to tell women that they cannot have an abortion. Birth control isn't always 100% effective and sometimes women get pregnant on accident.

So you oppose mandated taxes used to support the children that a person didn't help produce?

You are losing It, dude.

You are actually saying that women should be forced to bear a child and should live in poverty. Completely nuts. :cuckoo:

How is a woman being forced to bear children?

Idiots like ChrisL, Hutch, bodecea, etc. make it out as if a woman doesn't have options when it comes to what to do with her body.
Of course a woman has options. That's why it's called a Choice. You know, RL, "choice" "options".....synonyms of each other.

b3e7d6f8229e3c655085c4f937235015.jpg

Not wanting to pay for a choice I didn't make isn't being Scrooge. Doesn't apply here.

You are losing It, dude.

Idiots like ChrisL, Hutch, bodecea, etc. make it out as if a woman doesn't have options when it comes to what to do with her body.
Of course a woman has options. That's why it's called a Choice. You know, RL, "choice" "options".....synonyms of each other.

If she chooses the option to have a child, she accepts the responsibility of supporting it. Since I didn't make the choice, I have no such responsibility on her behalf.

You are losing It, dude.

If she chooses the option to have a child, she accepts the responsibility of supporting it. Since I didn't make the choice, I have no such responsibility on her behalf.

It's just nonsensical that you would even take this approach. Think about it realistically and logically, and hopefully you will see.

Closing the barn door after the horse has already left

She is pregnant....she has a choice to make

Conservatives object to paying for her and her child and then act shocked that she chooses abortion

She had a choice to not get pregnant. I guess libs lack self control.

They think women are criminal fools who should never say no to sex with any dope that comes along, I know that much...
Nothing gets men upset about the concept of women getting pregnant MORE than being told to be responsible when they pull their dick out of their pants.

The man that impregnates the woman should be responsible. Those of us that didn't impregnate said woman shouldn't be responsible if the sperm donor isn't doing his job and/or she can't afford the results of having said yes.
How are you responsible (non-sperm donor) while the woman is pregnant?

While I'm not talking about during the pregnancy but after she has the child she can't afford, if she get prenatal care through taxpayer funded things like Medicaid and I'm a taxpayer funding it, I'm being held responsible for the choice she made that produced the pregnancy.

Why should I fund somebody else's kid? Here's a thought, if you haven't the money to support a kid, don't get pregnant.

Why conservative objections to abortion can't be taken seriously

They oppose abortion in all cases and then complain if they are asked to pay for the upkeep of the resulting child. Give an expecting mother no other choices.....don't complain if she chooses to abort

Birth control is readily available....use it. YOU specifically
Rubbers are readily available, if the daddy doesn't want to be a daddy, and fork up for being a daddy, then use one.

Pretty much what I just said. In fact if a baby is such a hardship both of them should use something. Problem solved

The difference between what you said, and it's absolutely accurate, and what rightwinger, care4all, etc. say is that you take into account both parties and they only want the man to be responsible. If a man refuses to wear a condom yet the woman still lets him do her, who is to blame? I say both. They say him.

they only want the man to be responsible

The thread premise was about paternal rights in abortion, dumbass. I say was because you cons can never stay on topic.

It seems you want it both ways!

I've already stated that the father should do his part. If the father is nowhere to be found, it seems the mother made another bad choice for which she wants all those that aren't the father to offset.

Whether or not there are enough charities is irrelevant. I'm not considering charities. I'm talking about the woman expecting the government she told to butt out of her body choices to force the people she told to butt out of her body choices to pay for it when she can't afford what she chose to do. It's real simple. If I'm not the one that got the pussy to produce the child, supporting that child isn't my responsibility.

It seems you don't understand simple statements. She makes the choice, she pays the price. If she can't, tough shit.
Guys are totally not responsible for any of this, right?

I've said more than once you stupid NL that the guy that dropped his load into the girl that spread her legs is also responsible.
No you didn't.

I guess post #375, one of yours, to my statement of "The man that impregnates the woman should be responsible" is just a figment of my imagination?

Why conservative objections to abortion can't be taken seriously

They oppose abortion in all cases and then complain if they are asked to pay for the upkeep of the resulting child. Give an expecting mother no other choices.....don't complain if she chooses to abort

Rubbers are readily available, if the daddy doesn't want to be a daddy, and fork up for being a daddy, then use one.

Pretty much what I just said. In fact if a baby is such a hardship both of them should use something. Problem solved

The difference between what you said, and it's absolutely accurate, and what rightwinger, care4all, etc. say is that you take into account both parties and they only want the man to be responsible. If a man refuses to wear a condom yet the woman still lets him do her, who is to blame? I say both. They say him.

The thread premise was about paternal rights in abortion, dumbass. I say was because you cons can never stay on topic.

Are you saying the concept of parental rights doesn't involve parental responsibility?

Yes, that is right,and back to the topic. I think that the father's feelings should definitely be considered. I think the woman who would not consider his feelings at all is kind of a selfish jerk, TBH. Having said that though, it is really the woman who takes all the risks when it comes to a pregnancy. Although it's not really common, pregnancy can have some complications that can have permanent results on a woman's health. I would not be against limiting abortion to the first trimester though except for maybe some certain circumstances.

Are you saying the concept of parental rights doesn't involve parental responsibility?

Absolutely... ever heard a lib speak of responsibilities in any other context than your responsibilities to them?

Do you also think that if a woman chooses to have a child for which she said doing with her body was her choice should support said child herself? If what she does is a personal decision, why when she can't afford that decision does it become the responsibility of the public to do on her behalf?

So are you saying she should get an abortion if she can't afford the child?

We're past that point in time in the process with this discussion. If she's chosen to have the child and at the point in time can't afford it, it involved a choice she's already made and said was none of anyone's business when she made it. We're not talking about what choice she could make, we're talking about a choice that has already been made.

This isn't about abortion. If she's had the child, abortion is off the table. She made her choice with her body to have a child. Why is it the responsibility of those that she told to butt out to pay for her choice now that she's figured out it wasn't a good one?

So then, what would you suggest she do? If you can't afford it, then you can't afford it.

Find all the bleeding hearts she can willing to provide to her personally. That SHE made the choice while SHE told others to butt out, it falls under concept I've adhered to for a long time. NOT MY PROBLEM.

I'm really not sure what you are talking about. The choice to not abort the child? Are you saying that if she cannot afford to raise the child, that she should have gotten an abortion? Because that is what it seems like.

He rambles incoherently.

Yes, that is right,and back to the topic. I think that the father's feelings should definitely be considered. I think the woman who would not consider his feelings at all is kind of a selfish jerk, TBH. Having said that though, it is really the woman who takes all the risks when it comes to a pregnancy. Although it's not really common, pregnancy can have some complications that can have permanent results on a woman's health. I would not be against limiting abortion to the first trimester though except for maybe some certain circumstances.

Prenatal genetic testing (amino centisis) isn't done until at least 15 weeks, and takes some time for results, so banning abortions after the first trimester isn't practical. Prior to 15 weeks there isn't sufficient amniotic fluid to perform the test, and there's a bigger risk of complications, including miscarriage.

Abject poverty with no way to escape leads to more crime. If you cared at all about this country, you would not mind your tax dollars going to help the poor and needy. If you are not willing to contribute, then you really have no right to tell women that they cannot have an abortion. Birth control isn't always 100% effective and sometimes women get pregnant on accident.

If you cared as much as you claim to care, you'd find all those women that had children they chose to have and now can't afford and provide that support personally to them.

You are losing It, dude.

It's just nonsensical that you would even take this approach. Think about it realistically and logically, and hopefully you will see.

What nonsensical about not wanting to pay for a choice I didn't make and for which I was told to butt out of when it was being made? I'd say those that are willing to be forced to do something for choices they didn't make are rather stupid. What's illogical is doing such a thing then expecting the one for which you offset the responsibility to make a better choice in the future.

If I bought a car for which I could not make the payments, are you willing to make them for me?

Forum List

Back