If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

So you oppose mandated taxes used to support the children that a person didn't help produce?

Mandated taxes? What are you saying?

Like I said, you're a coward too afraid to answer a simple question.

You are losing It, dude.

You are actually saying that women should be forced to bear a child and should live in poverty. Completely nuts. :cuckoo:

How is a woman being forced to bear children?

Idiots like ChrisL, Hutch, bodecea, etc. make it out as if a woman doesn't have options when it comes to what to do with her body.
And one of those choices is abortion. Thank you for your support. :thup:

Why conservative objections to abortion can't be taken seriously

They oppose abortion in all cases and then complain if they are asked to pay for the upkeep of the resulting child. Give an expecting mother no other choices.....don't complain if she chooses to abort

Birth control is readily available....use it. YOU specifically
Rubbers are readily available, if the daddy doesn't want to be a daddy, and fork up for being a daddy, then use one.

Pretty much what I just said. In fact if a baby is such a hardship both of them should use something. Problem solved

The difference between what you said, and it's absolutely accurate, and what rightwinger, care4all, etc. say is that you take into account both parties and they only want the man to be responsible. If a man refuses to wear a condom yet the woman still lets him do her, who is to blame? I say both. They say him.
I've never discounted the woman in this situation....she is as much responsible as he is....she just has the harder job of raising the kids for the next 18 to 25 years and he has the harder job of financing their livelihood...and that is not easy either, especially if he ends up having another family as well.

Raising for 25 years?

When it comes to either one having a hard time, not my problem. Life is all about choices.

You are losing It, dude.

You are actually saying that women should be forced to bear a child and should live in poverty. Completely nuts. :cuckoo:

Idiots like ChrisL, Hutch, bodecea, etc. make it out as if a woman doesn't have options when it comes to what to do with her body.

Which is not the choice option I've been discussing when it comes to the leg spreader not taking responsibility for her choices.

So you oppose mandated taxes used to support the children that a person didn't help produce?

You are losing It, dude.

As it stands right now, if a woman has a child it was her choice. No one is forcing her to do a damn thing.
If she chooses to abort?
You've condemned every option presented. Your misogyny is noted.
The best choice is for the man to not impregnate her and put her in that position in the first place.

My opposition doesn't affect whether or not she still has other options. You assume that my opposition stops her from doing certain things.

It's not misogyny to expect someone spreading her legs to pay for the results of the choice of having done so.

The best choice for the woman is to keep her legs closed and not give the man the opportunity. Unless it's rape, he can't do what it takes to impregnate her without her saying yes first.

Show me where the Constitution says public funding and fucking CHARITY is a RIGHT.

Attitudes like this are a reason women feel they have little choice but to get an abortion. If you really opposed abortion like your screen persona indicates......you would support free birth control, free prenatal care, free childcare, welfare and food stamps

Those are the programs that give a woman an option other than abortion

If you supported personal responsibility, you'd support the one making the choice to have children feed their own or you'd do it yourself voluntarily.

I support if she makes the choice to have a child, she supports the child or do without.

I don't want to hear from any conservative that opposes abortion and then refuses to fund any program that gives a woman an option to keep the child

Tough shit. Since abortion is legal at this time, if a woman chooses to have a child she can't afford, it's because she chose between two options. Since she had a choice and chose one that results in needing someone else's money, her choice means she pays. If she can't, tough shit, also.
LOL

Wrong. She can have the child and you're still gonna pay.

Equally wrong. Isn't it enough that I supported my own children? Now I have to support someone else's because they acted irresponsibly?
Nope, not equally wrong. We don't let children starve just because the parents can't afford their children.

If you supported personal responsibility, you'd support the one making the choice to have children feed their own or you'd do it yourself voluntarily.

I support if she makes the choice to have a child, she supports the child or do without.

I don't want to hear from any conservative that opposes abortion and then refuses to fund any program that gives a woman an option to keep the child

Tough shit. Since abortion is legal at this time, if a woman chooses to have a child she can't afford, it's because she chose between two options. Since she had a choice and chose one that results in needing someone else's money, her choice means she pays. If she can't, tough shit, also.
LOL

Equally wrong. Isn't it enough that I supported my own children? Now I have to support someone else's because they acted irresponsibly?
Nope, not equally wrong. We don't let children starve just because the parents can't afford their children.

Equally wrong whether you agree or not.

We? Feel free to offset any of her costs with your money. Her kids are not my responsibility.

Are you one of those that thinks offsetting the choices a woman makes you were told to butt out of will cause her to make better choices next time? Or do you simply not care?

You are losing It, dude.

Which is not the choice option I've been discussing when it comes to the leg spreader not taking responsibility for her choices.
Who cares what you're discussing? It's fairly well established you're not playing with a full deck. Abortion is s choice, as even you acknowledge. You're saying you don't want to pay for a child in cases where a woman chooses not to have an abortion. Take away that safety net and you're encouraging abortion, which you claim you're against.

Again, thank you for your support. :thup:

You are losing It, dude.

Who cares what you're discussing? It's fairly well established you're not playing with a full deck. Abortion is s choice, as even you acknowledge. You're saying you don't want to pay for a child in cases where a woman chooses not to have an abortion. Take away that safety net and you're encouraging abortion, which you claim you're against.

Apparently you do, n*gger. You keep addressing it.

That's a bullshit argument but typical of a lefty to blame people for something they support.

Take away the safety net and women will either start being more responsible or we'll have less of their children to take care of, not through abortion, but because they allowed them to starve by refusing to feed their own.

LOL

We? Feel free to offset any of her costs with your money. Her kids are not my responsibility.

Are you one of those that thinks offsetting the choices a woman makes you were told to butt out of will cause her to make better choices next time? Or do you simply not care?
I already do offset her costs when she can't afford them herself. I just don't whine about it like a bitch, like you do.

That's a bullshit argument but typical of a lefty to blame people for something they support.

Take away the safety net and women will either start being more responsible or we'll have less of their children to take care of, not through abortion, but because they allowed them to starve by refusing to feed their own.
Aww, you poor, demented, racist. Bless your heart. :itsok:

LOL

I already do offset her costs when she can't afford them herself. I just don't whine about it like a bitch, like you do.

Since those of us that expect her to be personally responsible for her choice are having to do it, you're not doing enough. Let me guess, you wouldn't mind paying more in taxes to do that. Sad part about that taxes don't have to be part of it. You can do for the leg spreaders what you say should be done by writing a check. However, if you claim you do, prove it. I don't believe you.

Nothing demented about expecting people that make the choices to pay for them. Being demented involves doing it and being played like a fool by those doing it.

LOL

Since those of us that expect her to be personally responsible for her choice are having to do it, you're not doing enough. Let me guess, you wouldn't mind paying more in taxes to do that. Sad part about that taxes don't have to be part of it. You can do for the leg spreaders what you say should be done by writing a check. However, if you claim you do, prove it. I don't believe you.
My taxes and your taxes already cover it.

Nothing demented about expecting people that make the choices to pay for them. Being demented involves doing it and being played like a fool by those doing it.
Being racist is being demented. It's who you are. It's what separates you Neanderthals from evolved humans.

My taxes and your taxes already cover it.

You do know that taxes don't have to be involved. If you cared as much as you claim, you'd provide it and support taxes not being a part of it.

I don't believe you pay taxes. Prove it.

Being racist is being demented. It's who you are. It's what separates you Neanderthals from evolved humans.

Being a NL proves you're demented. It's who you choose to be. It's hard to tell the difference between your kind and Neanderthals.

Being a NL proves you're demented. It's who you choose to be. It's hard to tell the difference between your kind and Neanderthals.
LOL

You're so retarded, the best shot you can muster is parroting back at me what I said about you. :lmao:

Figures you can't think for yourself.

LOL

You're so retarded, the best shot you can muster is parroting back at me what I said about you. :lmao:

Figures you can't think for yourself.

I'm not a NL, therefore, it proves I've thought.

If someone chooses to have a child and can't support that child, it's not the place of anyone to be forced to do it. If she can't fund HER choices, tough shit.
This ^

Simply put....it takes two to make a baby. If she wants it and he doesn't, then SHE is responsible for raising it. Not him. Period. If he wants it and she doesn't, its her body and her choice..depending on time and how far along she is. If she agrees to carry it because he wants it, its HIS responsibility and not hers for future support of that child.

If someone chooses to have a child and can't support that child, it's not the place of anyone to be forced to do it. If she can't fund HER choices, tough shit.
This ^

Simply put....it takes two to make a baby. If she wants it and he doesn't, then SHE is responsible for raising it. Not him. Period. If he wants it and she doesn't, its her body and her choice..depending on time and how far along she is. If she agrees to carry it because he wants it, its HIS responsibility and not hers for future support of that child.

I've already said to more than one of you idiots that it takes two. I've also said that the two involved in making a baby are the only two responsible for supporting that baby. In addition, I said that in the cases where I'm not one of the two, the cost of supporting it isn't my responsibility. Furthermore, if she can't get the other half to do his part and she can't do it herself, she can either find bleeding hearts willing to accept responsibility with their money to pay for a choice they didn't make or do without.

Forum List

Back