IF! and I say IF! you wanted to rig a Senate Election in Georgia on January 5, 2021 would you........

Charles Guzinya

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020
Attack and try to destroy the ATT office in Nashville that houses the NSA servers in Nashville that cover Georgia?

AND HERE IS THE BEST PART ABOUT IT! The Nashville Mayor LAUGHED ABOUT IT!!
I SMELL A RAT!!! A DEMORAT!!!!!

No what you do is find a fat welfare queen to ballot harvest and deliver thousands of fraudulent ballots to the centers...I sure hope she is being set up and will end up in prison where she belongs....

They don't even need to do that. They will do their shenanigans with the Dominion Gaming Systems they have installed throughout the state. By applying the right scale factors, they will deliver JUST ENOUGH "VOTES" for the Democrats to win. It's already over, the GOP doesn't care.

Attack and try to destroy the ATT office in Nashville that houses the NSA servers in Nashville that cover Georgia?

That's because you're an imbecile

They don't even need to do that. They will do their shenanigans with the Dominion Gaming Systems they have installed throughout the state. By applying the right scale factors, they will deliver JUST ENOUGH "VOTES" for the Democrats to win. It's already over, the GOP doesn't care.
You know that Tramp won in every county that used the Dominion machines that Tramp and Russia hacked.
Tramp hacked the Dominion machines and he accused the Democrats to muddy the water.
LOOSER Tramp lost in the paper mail in ballots, paper can't be hacked!!!!!

• Banned
You know that Tramp won in every county that used the Dominion machines that Tramp and Russia hacked.
Tramp hacked the Dominion machines and he accused the Democrats to muddy the water.
RUSSIAN COLLUSION AGAIN LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Or you can close as many polling stations as possible in the minority areas. Oh, wait, they already have.
Do you have a relative named Mike? Paging Mike Hunt

Well, you made the Gene Pool cut. Have a nice day, Gracie. Most people at least reach a thousand messages before they start going into most of our dumpsters. I bet you were told quite often that you were "Special".

Paper mai in ballots can’t be hacked? Are you serious?

Paper can't be hacked! That's awesome. Stop it you're killin me man! :laughing0301:

No what you do is find a fat welfare queen to ballot harvest and deliver thousands of fraudulent ballots to the centers...I sure hope she is being set up and will end up in prison where she belongs....
SNOPES DISAGREES!!!!

SNOPES SAYS THAT BALLOTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN SUITCASES AND IT IS OK TO HIDE THEM UNDER A TABLE!
NO FRAUD, MOVE ON NOTHING TO SEE!!!!!

Or you can close as many polling stations as possible in the minority areas. Oh, wait, they already have.
Do you have a relative named Mike? Paging Mike Hunt

Well, you made the Gene Pool cut. Have a nice day, Gracie. Most people at least reach a thousand messages before they start going into most of our dumpsters. I bet you were told quite often that you were "Special".
Integrity ended when the media/entertainers/sports players became political over the years.

WOW THIS IS SOME GOOD STUFF!

Forum List

Back