If any here can swing buying this, check out the Corvette for 2025

Too rich for my blood...
I once worked at Oakland, CA for a Chevrolet acceptance shipping company. We were hired to drive those cars. Seldom would a Corvette show up and I was always hot to drive those. We drove to parking places and also drove them to be shipped by Rail downtown Oakland, CA. We would convoy to ship by Rail, meaning the boss drove a panel to pick we drivers up after we parked the cars at the rail yards. When I drove the corvettes, I drove them pretty fast but not so I got tickets. No cop ever stopped me. God, I was young then and loved fast cars. I worked then for Pacific Motor Trucking. A lot of the cars were loaded onto trucks in our yard at the plant and only some drivers got to drive cars onto the trucks. I was not one of those.

A guy that lives down the street from me has a 2024 red corvette... he is 5 homes away from me and there are green areas and forest between each home but when he starts his car dishes in my kitchen rattle... lol
he let me drive it and it actually made me a little afraid to drive too fast... but I did take it up to 90 and it still had a gear or two to go...

Notice the Corvette representative is not a young firebrand. He drives one of these. Warning, you can top 215 mph and do so mighty fast. Dig out your bank account you might empty it.

Who drives the Corvette? ?Any of them?

How much?

Notice the Corvette representative is not a young firebrand. He drives one of these. Warning, you can top 215 mph and do so mighty fast. Dig out your bank account you might empty it.

The ZR-1 5.5-liter LT7 twin-turbocharged DOHC V8...

Chevrolet-Corvette-ZR1-5.5L-LT7-twin-turbocharged-DOHC-V8-Image-Three.jpg

Chevrolet-Corvette-ZR1-5.5L-LT7-twin-turbocharged-DOHC-V8-Image-One.jpg

Chevrolet-Corvette-ZR1-5.5L-LT7-twin-turbocharged-DOHC-V8-Image-Four.jpg

I could afford it, but it goes against my DNA to spend $200K on a depreciating asset.

It's only roughly $70k if you buy the stripped down model. I guess closer to $90k fully loaded. And I would think many people would could afford a Corvette would buy one that wasn't fully loaded. But if you buy the electric one expect to pay well over $100k

Forum List

Back