🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If anyone did the same thing to Obama when he was President

You understand it's not a real picture, don't you?

You understand has a conservative comedian did this with Obama's head, you left wing nuts would come unglued.

You mean like the video Ted Nugent made?

I condemned Nugent for his stupidity. No justification for this stupidity and I don't like Nugent for his extreme moronic stands. Same as I don't like Griffin for her moronic stand. I don't excuse it or minimize it because of their political position. In that respect I am different than you.

Please point out our differences in this situation, other than you accusing me of something I never did. When did I excuse what she did? Nugent gained lots of support from the right for what he did. Griffin never had a lot of support from anybody to start with, and this certainly won't boost her ratings.

You accused my of siding with Nugent. I didn't side with him or Griffin. So I'm not sure what your point is. My apologies.

No I never accused you of that. I accused the right wing, as a group of doing that, and they did, even if a few didn't go along for that particular ride. Quit trying to imply your side is innocent of those tactics, or that what Griffin did is out of the range of what has become expected.

Please point out our differences in this situation, other than you accusing me of something I never did. When did I excuse what she did? Nugent gained lots of support from the right for what he did. Griffin never had a lot of support from anybody to start with, and this certainly won't boost her ratings.

Oh please, don't be so sanctimonious! Griffen got huge support from the Hate Trump crowd. Had she not, she'd never have attempted this stunt. This one just backfired on her.

Griffin never got huge support from anybody for anything. I already said she needs to apologize and take her lumps, but in the scheme of things, she and the couple dozen people who follow her don't amount to a big deal, no matter what she says or does.

I just read all your Gowdy quotes. I guess he would have to be pretty stupid to not be able to find a single thing to charge her with, right? On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid would you say a person would have to be to not come up with a single thing to charge her with?

Thank you.

Keep in mind that this announcement came just after former President Bill Clinton met privately with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on the tarmac.

I know when the announcement was. How stupid do you think he had to be, 1 to 10?

You understand has a conservative comedian did this with Obama's head, you left wing nuts would come unglued.

I condemned Nugent for his stupidity. No justification for this stupidity and I don't like Nugent for his extreme moronic stands. Same as I don't like Griffin for her moronic stand. I don't excuse it or minimize it because of their political position. In that respect I am different than you.

You accused my of siding with Nugent. I didn't side with him or Griffin. So I'm not sure what your point is. My apologies.

No I never accused you of that. I accused the right wing, as a group of doing that, and they did, even if a few didn't go along for that particular ride. Quit trying to imply your side is innocent of those tactics, or that what Griffin did is out of the range of what has become expected.

I never said any side was innocent, I was talking about me. I don't speak for the right or the left.

Bottom line is both groups go nuts over this, you down played it.

But Obama worked with the media, so the media wouldn't do that. That's the difference here. Trump could have worked with the media, he chose not to, consequences.

HystericallyLaughingmanandboy.gif

You're joking.

Donald Trump could have taken them all on an around the world cruise, kissed each of them gently on the behind and they'd have come off the cruise complaining, crying and bescheeing the World arrest him for war crimes.

They tolerated President Trump when he won the Republican nomination. They were certain that he would be the easiest opponent for their beloved Hillary Clinton to beat. When Trump won, he also earned their undying need for vengence, wrath, and hatred of the media. Not only did President Trump defeat their crowned choice but they also saw the "legacy" of their god, petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, going up in smoke.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump in Shocking Photo Shoot (PHOTO + VIDEO)

the outrage would be loud and clear. But since it was done to Trump, not a word. F all the left wing hypocritical jerks.

You understand it's not a real picture, don't you?

Nah, that sort of behavior is expected from the 21st century conservative, déclassé on steroids.

I just read all your Gowdy quotes. I guess he would have to be pretty stupid to not be able to find a single thing to charge her with, right? On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid would you say a person would have to be to not come up with a single thing to charge her with?

Thank you.

Keep in mind that this announcement came just after former President Bill Clinton met privately with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on the tarmac.

I know when the announcement was. How stupid do you think he had to be, 1 to 10?

I don't think Comey is stupid but I do think he is a 10 when it comes to arrogance. I have no doubt that he and Loretta Lynch discussed where they were and the discussion Bill had with her. They didn't dare convene a Grand Jury, regardless of how poorly the case was presented, they'd have handed down an indictment. They couldn't follow proper procedure and hand it over to Lynch, that would have been impossibly obvious.

To the contrary. Since election night all of us watching this big baby meltdown are expecting ESCALATION and more pushing the envelope. When EITHER party sinks lower -- it sets a precedent. And the future is bleak. Because if the other 70% of America -- NOT on losing Dem side EVER decide to get as nasty and push BACK -- it's gonna be real shock and awe..

To the contrary. Since election night all of us watching this big baby meltdown are expecting ESCALATION and more pushing the envelope. When EITHER party sinks lower -- it sets a precedent. And the future is bleak. Because if the other 70% of America -- NOT on losing Dem side EVER decide to get as nasty and push BACK -- it's gonna be real shock and awe..

Getting along is overrated, there needs to be less "getting along"

Are you really trying to say you think 70% of America support that obese orange fool? That's funny.

The fact that you still don't know that Obama is an American citizen after all this time just shows how brainwashed and gullible you are.

Once again , why do you guys think it was an insult? It was a legitimate question at the time, jjust like how the hell did Ted Cruz think he was eligible to be president?

The only people that would be insulted by it was illegal Mexicans or people who never had a job...

You're hopeless man. My suggestion is to travel the world a bit, get cultured, you sound like you live in a bubble

What are you talking? about I used to fly at least once a week for 10 years with my job and you diverted my question , again who would be insulted

An illegal or someone who never had a job?

Or someone who doesn't know the Constitution, that could be another one

It wasn't a simple question it was a 4 year assault with claims of faked birth certificates, called him an African born Muslim, Trump said he would pay a reward... there was all kinds of racist shot that got stirred up. Don't pretend like all that didn't happen

Well his religion was indeed listed as Islam on his school registration in Malaysia.

Really?? You saw the original document? Or did you see some photoshopped internet version? Doctored to support yet another phoney conspiracy theory.

Be sure to watch to the end

And another

Why do you guys always say that? We have a legitimate right to know.its in the Constitution and any man knows he has to show two forms of I.D. to get a legal job in the United States...it's an I.R.S. requirement...

The fact that you still don't know that Obama is an American citizen after all this time just shows how brainwashed and gullible you are.

Once again , why do you guys think it was an insult? It was a legitimate question at the time, jjust like how the hell did Ted Cruz think he was eligible to be president?

The only people that would be insulted by it was illegal Mexicans or people who never had a job...

You're hopeless man. My suggestion is to travel the world a bit, get cultured, you sound like you live in a bubble

What are you talking? about I used to fly at least once a week for 10 years with my job and you diverted my question , again who would be insulted

An illegal or someone who never had a job?

Or someone who doesn't know the Constitution, that could be another one

It wasn't a simple question it was a 4 year assault with claims of faked birth certificates, called him an African born Muslim, Trump said he would pay a reward... there was all kinds of racist shot that got stirred up. Don't pretend like all that didn't happen

I just heard Trump Tweeted about the situation and just had to bring Barron into it! "He's having trouble dealing with it!" This from the person that gave 4 hours of time in the White House to Ted Nugent who put a gun up to the picture of Obama and said "suck on my machine gun Obama!?" I hope The Donald sent cards to Malia and Sasha to make up for that! Oh the outrage! Fk Trump, all his kids, and everyone else playing this victim game! :itsok: :cuckoo: :dunno: :puke:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back