🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If anyone did the same thing to Obama when he was President

Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump in Shocking Photo Shoot (PHOTO + VIDEO)

the outrage would be loud and clear. But since it was done to Trump, not a word. F all the left wing hypocritical jerks.

The hysterical nature of the emotional, i.e. crazy right wing, is simply too much. Who cares what one person says or does and why does this reflect poorly on all of us who believe Trump is unfit, incompetent and an embarrassment.

The same people who defend a Republican running for Congress who commits a violent crime, now cry about a non violent act - one which is in very poor taste - but still no one was physically assaulted.

So says the little Bay Area homosexual. I was born in Gilroy, grew up in Fremont. You homo? Where are you?

I could smell the garlic ... and (you grew up?) in Fremont. I've never had the need or desire to get off 880 in Fremont, I grew up in San Francisco and now live in the Tri-Valley - 35 miles east of The City.

Why do you think I'm homosexual, because I was born and raised in The City? FYI, my wife and I have been together since 1974, have two sons and one grandson. Your question further suggests you're a bigot and homophobic. Those that are, homophobic, are usually gay curious or have had a gay sexual encounter - or two or three... or more - and hate themselves for it. Do you hate yourself, have guilt for your feelings and desires - see a therapist.

Of course it's about legality, your just showing your ignorance about the natural born citizen clause ...

Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia

You want to make it about a witch hunt or race...No I feel sorry for you..

You're right man, the whole birther thing was totally innocent and legit. It's crazy that Obama didn't comply with Trumps demands, I Guess that means that Obama was guilty and Trump was right all along. Congrats, you converted me. Go Trump!

You do know the birther movement was started by Hillary supporters right in 2008, Trump and sheriff Joe of Arizona just pushed it further later on.

What does that say about Trump and Sheriff Joe?

I always thought sheriff Joe was goofy for pushing it farther and Trump even weirder on this when he took over the conspiracy and wanted to put a bounty on it.

But it doesn't get back to my claim it was a legitimate question and thinking about it some more it did stir the pot... So your right about that.

The question is fine if asked innocently or by an official department. However, in this case it had obvious political motives and was nothing more than an ugly smear campaign that unfortunately fed off people bias. Glad to see you are keeping an open mind!

To tell you the truth I had to double check, when we were arguing I thought (by memory) team Obama released his short form, latter on around 2012...not in 2008..

I got side tracked from a legitimate question by you insisting it was promoting racisim and more conspiracy stuff..which you were right.

the outrage would be loud and clear. But since it was done to Trump, not a word. F all the left wing hypocritical jerks.
This is the most OVER THE TOP, DISGUSTING THING I have EVER seen the left do parodying a sitting president.

I've always been a gentlemen, would never hit a woman, but I'd BITCH SLAP the DOG SHIT otta that FILTHY WHORE.

I've had my fill of the left. I'm OVER full of the SHIT from the left. If a civil war between conservatives and libtards broke out TONIGHT, I'd be ECSTATIC. These fuckers wanna play that kinda ISIS SHIT and push it this far, then by all means, LET'S JUST GET IN ON...

You understand it's not a real picture, don't you?

Of course, it's a real picture. The head is fake but disgusting. Can anyone imagine if the same had been done to petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama?

Yes. The right was always respectful of the office of the president.

Did that sound as wrong reading it as it did while I was writing it?

You understand has a conservative comedian did this with Obama's head, you left wing nuts would come unglued.

You mean like the video Ted Nugent made?

You understand has a conservative comedian did this with Obama's head, you left wing nuts would come unglued.

I condemned Nugent for his stupidity. No justification for this stupidity and I don't like Nugent for his extreme moronic stands. Same as I don't like Griffin for her moronic stand. I don't excuse it or minimize it because of their political position. In that respect I am different than you.

And, Kathy knows she is in deep shit. She is now calling it "art". That is her response to the responses she is getting...even from Democrats. "It's my form of "art", she claims. So not only is she vile, she is a coward as well to fall back on calling it that and thinking that will give her a pass. She is all for gay rights. I wonder if someone did a pic of Mathew Sheperd being beheaded and calling it "art" would be ok with her? Prolly not.

She is a hypocrite and a coward.

Lefties deem just about everything as "hate" when it comes to expression from the other side. Based on Left interpretation of hate, this is Hate.

I condemned Nugent for his stupidity. No justification for this stupidity and I don't like Nugent for his extreme moronic stands. Same as I don't like Griffin for her moronic stand. I don't excuse it or minimize it because of their political position. In that respect I am different than you.

Please point out our differences in this situation, other than you accusing me of something I never did. When did I excuse what she did? Nugent gained lots of support from the right for what he did. Griffin never had a lot of support from anybody to start with, and this certainly won't boost her ratings.

The same people who defend a Republican running for Congress who commits a violent crime, now cry about a non violent act - one which is in very poor taste - but still no one was physically assaulted.

Oh, give us a break you flaming hypocrite.
Chappaquiddick_incident.jpg

Please point out our differences in this situation, other than you accusing me of something I never did. When did I excuse what she did? Nugent gained lots of support from the right for what he did. Griffin never had a lot of support from anybody to start with, and this certainly won't boost her ratings.

You accused my of siding with Nugent. I didn't side with him or Griffin. So I'm not sure what your point is. My apologies.

I don't agree to cyber violence, but Trump lost any claim to civility or dignity with his birther shit.
Really? You and Griffin are that far gone that you equate beheading to birther shyt? Really? That is actually laughingly stupid. So I can only assume you are joking.

Oh please, don't be so sanctimonious! Griffen got huge support from the Hate Trump crowd. Had she not, she'd never have attempted this stunt. This one just backfired on her.

Oh, give us a break you flaming hypocrite.
Chappaquiddick_incident.jpg

I just read all your Gowdy quotes. I guess he would have to be pretty stupid to not be able to find a single thing to charge her with, right? On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid would you say a person would have to be to not come up with a single thing to charge her with?

I just read all your Gowdy quotes. I guess he would have to be pretty stupid to not be able to find a single thing to charge her with, right? On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid would you say a person would have to be to not come up with a single thing to charge her with?

Thank you.

Keep in mind that this announcement came just after former President Bill Clinton met privately with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on the tarmac.

Forum List

Back