If anyone did the same thing to Obama when he was President

Vid on Twitter from her. No makeup, sniveling that she went too far, so sorry.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump in Shocking Photo Shoot (PHOTO + VIDEO)

the outrage would be loud and clear. But since it was done to Trump, not a word. F all the left wing hypocritical jerks.
You haven't been paying attention then....I've said (on several threads) that she's a idiot and needs a visit from the Secret Service.

I wonder if these guys did, I seen a few pictures... But I guess you can say it's different because she was a celebrity?

View attachment 129802

Wow, you really had to hunt for that one! I'm a political junkie and I've never seen that photo anywhere.

the outrage would be loud and clear. But since it was done to Trump, not a word. F all the left wing hypocritical jerks.

The hysterical nature of the emotional, i.e. crazy right wing, is simply too much. Who cares what one person says or does and why does this reflect poorly on all of us who believe Trump is unfit, incompetent and an embarrassment.

The same people who defend a Republican running for Congress who commits a violent crime, now cry about a non violent act - one which is in very poor taste - but still no one was physically assaulted.

You do know the birther movement was started by Hillary supporters right in 2008, Trump and sheriff Joe of Arizona just pushed it further later on.

So you and Trump lied that it was started by Hillary.

Nothing more to see here, move along. She is sniveling and so sorry for her "art". Probably had a visit from the feds, got a call from CNN and those she thought would be patting her on the back are scrambing to distance themselves. Its over.

The hysterical nature of the emotional, i.e. crazy right wing, is simply too much. Who cares what one person says or does and why does this reflect poorly on all of us who believe Trump is unfit, incompetent and an embarrassment.

The same people who defend a Republican running for Congress who commits a violent crime, now cry about a non violent act - one which is in very poor taste - but still no one was physically assaulted.

So says the little Bay Area homosexual. I was born in Gilroy, grew up in Fremont. You homo? Where are you?

You haven't been paying attention then....I've said (on several threads) that she's a idiot and needs a visit from the Secret Service.

I wonder if these guys did, I seen a few pictures... But I guess you can say it's different because she was a celebrity?

View attachment 129802

Wow, you really had to hunt for that one! I'm a political junkie and I've never seen that photo anywhere.

Nope , it was in North Carolina , I heard about it when it happened and lmafo you must cherry pick your news , I seen a bunch of them over the 8 years.

You do know the birther movement was started by Hillary supporters right in 2008, Trump and sheriff Joe of Arizona just pushed it further later on.

So you and Trump lied that it was started by Hillary.

Where did I say Hillary? A Hilary campaign worker in Iowa got fired over it by an email she sent around 2008..

Her supporters were blowing it up....go chect on politifact , the whasington compost...

I don't agree to cyber violence, but Trump lost any claim to civility or dignity with his birther shit.

Hey benny how's life these days? As to your point while the birther business was off the wall since Obama's mother was an American its not nearly the same as beheading.

I don't know about that, but pics indicate she was quite the slut

-Geaux

Not so far in this conversation, it hasn't come up. The guy I was responding to was showing an extreme lack of awareness and culture.

Lack of culture Again what are you talking about? You are displaying you don't know the legality of getting a job in this country or the Constitution ..

*sheesh*

It isn't about legality it is about making ignorant assumptions and stereotypes based on ones appearance and then playing off other peoples bias to rally support and divisiveness. Its Trumps game... Demean and attack and repeat until it sinks in. He did to to all of his opponents.

Obama was an African muslim, Clinton was a criminal on her death bed, Rubio was a little boy, Cruz was a foreign born liar whose dad conspired to kill JFK.

Its all complete nonsense and an immature bully tactic. All you puppets that eat it up are just as guilty. I'm embarrassed for you.

Of course it's about legality, your just showing your ignorance about the natural born citizen clause ...

Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia

You want to make it about a witch hunt or race...No I feel sorry for you..

You're right man, the whole birther thing was totally innocent and legit. It's crazy that Obama didn't comply with Trumps demands, I Guess that means that Obama was guilty and Trump was right all along. Congrats, you converted me. Go Trump!

What does that say about Trump and Sheriff Joe?

I don't agree to cyber violence, but Trump lost any claim to civility or dignity with his birther shit.

Why do you guys always say that? We have a legitimate right to know.its in the Constitution and any man knows he has to show two forms of I.D. to get a legal job in the United States...it's an I.R.S. requirement...

But we don't require ID to vote which leads to laws eventually being made requiring ID for various processes

-Geaux

Lack of culture Again what are you talking about? You are displaying you don't know the legality of getting a job in this country or the Constitution ..

*sheesh*

It isn't about legality it is about making ignorant assumptions and stereotypes based on ones appearance and then playing off other peoples bias to rally support and divisiveness. Its Trumps game... Demean and attack and repeat until it sinks in. He did to to all of his opponents.

Obama was an African muslim, Clinton was a criminal on her death bed, Rubio was a little boy, Cruz was a foreign born liar whose dad conspired to kill JFK.

Its all complete nonsense and an immature bully tactic. All you puppets that eat it up are just as guilty. I'm embarrassed for you.

Of course it's about legality, your just showing your ignorance about the natural born citizen clause ...

You're right man, the whole birther thing was totally innocent and legit. It's crazy that Obama didn't comply with Trumps demands, I Guess that means that Obama was guilty and Trump was right all along. Congrats, you converted me. Go Trump!

I always thought sheriff Joe was goofy for pushing it farther and Trump even weirder on this when he took over the conspiracy and wanted to put a bounty on it.

But it doesn't get back to my claim it was a legitimate question and thinking about it some more it did stir the pot... So your right about that.

Look at the right wingers acting like PC bitches that they always complain about .

People did do the same to Obama. But you right wingers thought it was funny and it was free speech.

Obama-Noose-1.jpg

hang26n-1-web.jpg

Seem to me right wingers have a short term memory problem. They can't remember all the crap people said about Obama.

I always thought sheriff Joe was goofy for pushing it farther and Trump even weirder on this when he took over the conspiracy and wanted to put a bounty on it.

But it doesn't get back to my claim it was a legitimate question and thinking about it some more it did stir the pot... So your right about that.

The question is fine if asked innocently or by an official department. However, in this case it had obvious political motives and was nothing more than an ugly smear campaign that unfortunately fed off people bias. Glad to see you are keeping an open mind!

Forum List

Back