🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If anyone did the same thing to Obama when he was President

And, Kathy knows she is in deep shit. She is now calling it "art". That is her response to the responses she is getting...even from Democrats. "It's my form of "art", she claims. So not only is she vile, she is a coward as well to fall back on calling it that and thinking that will give her a pass. She is all for gay rights. I wonder if someone did a pic of Mathew Sheperd being beheaded and calling it "art" would be ok with her? Prolly not.

She is a hypocrite and a coward.

She went way too far, and she realizes it, and is trying to weasel out of it. Unlike people like Ted Nugent who said Hillary should suck on his gun. He went too far and the right loved him for it.

The fact that you still don't know that Obama is an American citizen after all this time just shows how brainwashed and gullible you are.

Once again , why do you guys think it was an insult? It was a legitimate question at the time, jjust like how the hell did Ted Cruz think he was eligible to be president?

The only people that would be insulted by it was illegal Mexicans or people who never had a job...

You're hopeless man. My suggestion is to travel the world a bit, get cultured, you sound like you live in a bubble

What are you talking? about I used to fly at least once a week for 10 years with my job and you diverted my question , again who would be insulted

An illegal or someone who never had a job?

Or someone who doesn't know the Constitution, that could be another one

It wasn't a simple question it was a 4 year assault with claims of faked birth certificates, called him an African born Muslim, Trump said he would pay a reward... there was all kinds of racist shot that got stirred up. Don't pretend like all that didn't happen

You guys thought it was racist.... Just like you thought we hated Obama because he was just "black" and not his liberal policy's.

Some did hate him because he was black, many actually... Some disagreed with policy and got unfairly lumped into the racist stack. But don't pretend that like were no racial attacks thrown at Obama

Why do you guys always say that? We have a legitimate right to know.its in the Constitution and any man knows he has to show two forms of I.D. to get a legal job in the United States...it's an I.R.S. requirement...

The fact that you still don't know that Obama is an American citizen after all this time just shows how brainwashed and gullible you are.

Once again , why do you guys think it was an insult? It was a legitimate question at the time, jjust like how the hell did Ted Cruz think he was eligible to be president?

The only people that would be insulted by it was illegal Mexicans or people who never had a job...

You're hopeless man. My suggestion is to travel the world a bit, get cultured, you sound like you live in a bubble

You think you demonstrate culture?
Not so far in this conversation, it hasn't come up. The guy I was responding to was showing an extreme lack of awareness and culture.

Lack of culture Again what are you talking about? You are displaying you don't know the legality of getting a job in this country or the Constitution ..

*sheesh*

Ted Nugent is a pig. And now there is a new piglet in the PigCollective. Kathy just joined ranks.

And furthermore, from what I have been reading on twitter...many companies are asking CNN if she is going to be spokesperson for New Years. They need to know because if she is..they are pulling out.

Her "DEAL" is being shocking. She went too far, and needs to apologize and take her lumps.

Not only did they hang and burn Obama in effigy when he was first elected, but remember all those pictures showing him dressed up as a witch doctor, as well as the "Obamabucks" with pictures of watermelons on them that were to be used for welfare?

Sorry, but Trump has taken a lot less heat than Obama did. All he's had so far is some nude statues of him, and now this.

Not so far in this conversation, it hasn't come up. The guy I was responding to was showing an extreme lack of awareness and culture.

Lack of culture Again what are you talking about? You are displaying you don't know the legality of getting a job in this country or the Constitution ..

*sheesh*

It isn't about legality it is about making ignorant assumptions and stereotypes based on ones appearance and then playing off other peoples bias to rally support and divisiveness. Its Trumps game... Demean and attack and repeat until it sinks in. He did to to all of his opponents.

Obama was an African muslim, Clinton was a criminal on her death bed, Rubio was a little boy, Cruz was a foreign born liar whose dad conspired to kill JFK.

Its all complete nonsense and an immature bully tactic. All you puppets that eat it up are just as guilty. I'm embarrassed for you.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump in Shocking Photo Shoot (PHOTO + VIDEO)

the outrage would be loud and clear. But since it was done to Trump, not a word. F all the left wing hypocritical jerks.

I found one person that was arrested, I wonder how come snoop dog was not held to the same standard and now her?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...n-arrested-for-facebook-threats-against-trump

A Florida man was arrested Thursday after allegedly threatening President-electDonald Trump’s life on Facebook.

Kevin Keith Krohn, 59, posted on Facebook “I'm just glad Obama didn't take all our gunz! I see a good use for one now” above a picture of Trump, according to theOrlando Sun-Sentinel.

From Twitter (not my words. Comments I have cut and pasted from Twitter):

I hope people realize the new precedent Kathy Griffin has set, this is madness. Call CNN advertisers & everyone shes affiliated with ASAP.

DBGhBCKVYAANpOM.jpg

Mitt Romney‏Verified account @MittRomney 60m60 minutes ago
Our politics have become too base, too low, & too vulgar, but Kathy Griffin's post descends into an even more repugnant & vile territory.

656 replies1,416 retweets3,775 likes

Jeremy Nolt‏ @RealJeremyNolt 40m40 minutes ago
Hannity: Covers a murder case, loses advertisers. Kathy Griffin: Mock executes @POTUS, CNN doesn't lose one advertiser. Double standard.

12 replies201 retweets259 likes

Collin Rugg‏ @CollinRugg 3h3 hours ago
If it weren't for the red hair, I would tell you that both people in the photos are members of ISIS. "Kathy Griffin"

DBGYUGiUMAEDh9w.jpg

DBGYUGvU0AAc6kv.jpg

153 replies545 retweets800 likes

Last edited:

*sheesh*

It isn't about legality it is about making ignorant assumptions and stereotypes based on ones appearance and then playing off other peoples bias to rally support and divisiveness. Its Trumps game... Demean and attack and repeat until it sinks in. He did to to all of his opponents.

Obama was an African muslim, Clinton was a criminal on her death bed, Rubio was a little boy, Cruz was a foreign born liar whose dad conspired to kill JFK.

Its all complete nonsense and an immature bully tactic. All you puppets that eat it up are just as guilty. I'm embarrassed for you.

Of course it's about legality, your just showing your ignorance about the natural born citizen clause ...

Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia

You want to make it about a witch hunt or race...No I feel sorry for you..

From Twitter:

I hope people realize the new precedent Kathy Griffin has set, this is madness. Call CNN advertisers & everyone shes affiliated with ASAP.

DBGhBCKVYAANpOM.jpg

Our politics have become too base, too low, & too vulgar, but Kathy Griffin's post descends into an even more repugnant & vile territory.

Hannity: Covers a murder case, loses advertisers. Kathy Griffin: Mock executes @POTUS, CNN doesn't lose one advertiser. Double standard.

If it weren't for the red hair, I would tell you that both people in the photos are members of ISIS. "Kathy Griffin"

DBGYUGiUMAEDh9w.jpg

DBGYUGvU0AAc6kv.jpg

Does she have a show on CNN? What day and time?

From Twitter (not my words. Comments I have cut and pasted from Twitter):

DBGhBCKVYAANpOM.jpg

DBGYUGiUMAEDh9w.jpg

DBGYUGvU0AAc6kv.jpg

She is an ugly fucking C*nt who can't stand that her 15 minutes were up 20 years ago.

From Twitter:

DBGhBCKVYAANpOM.jpg

DBGYUGiUMAEDh9w.jpg

DBGYUGvU0AAc6kv.jpg

Those were not my words. Just stuff I found on Twitter. There are lists of where she is appearing..and companies that are affilitated with her in the link I provided.

I don't agree to cyber violence, but Trump lost any claim to civility or dignity with his birther shit.

Why do you guys always say that? We have a legitimate right to know.its in the Constitution and any man knows he has to show two forms of I.D. to get a legal job in the United States...it's an I.R.S. requirement...

No one ever said he wasn't an American citizen, retard. The fact that you don't even know what the issue us after all these years only goes to show how brain dead all you Obama dick suckers are.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Oh, there is a pic of her on Twitter someone posted...without her makeup.

:ack-1:

But that is neither here nor there. She disapproves of Trump, so insults real victims of beheadings to show that displeasure and when called on it, call is "art". Her soul is ugly. And she just fucked over all those lgbts that relied on her. Kathy Griffin is over. Done. Kaput.

From Twitter:

DBGhBCKVYAANpOM.jpg

DBGYUGiUMAEDh9w.jpg

DBGYUGvU0AAc6kv.jpg

Those were not my words. Just stuff I found on Twitter. There are lists of where she is appearing..and companies that are affilitated with her in the link I provided.

Don't matter. She's a has been that finds something funny to say every once in a while. If it makes anyone feel better to pile on her, then go ahead. I'm sure there are at least a couple of dozen people across the country who will defend what she did.

Forum List

Back