🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If anyone did the same thing to Obama when he was President

I don't agree to cyber violence, but Trump lost any claim to civility or dignity with his birther shit.

That's the most retarded rationalization I have ever heard. Thanks for the laugh!

No, the birther shit was the most retarded ploy ever. I seriously think it was done to gage how stupid and gullible Republicans really are, so that Trump could see how eagerly you lot would swallow his lies.

That honor goes to you Dems, you fall for every bullshit lie they tell you.

I don't agree to cyber violence, but Trump lost any claim to civility or dignity with his birther shit.

Why do you guys always say that? We have a legitimate right to know.its in the Constitution and any man knows he has to show two forms of I.D. to get a legal job in the United States...it's an I.R.S. requirement...

The fact that you still don't know that Obama is an American citizen after all this time just shows how brainwashed and gullible you are.

Once again , why do you guys think it was an insult? It was a legitimate question at the time, jjust like how the hell did Ted Cruz think he was eligible to be president?

The only people that would be insulted by it was illegal Mexicans or people who never had a job...

You're hopeless man. My suggestion is to travel the world a bit, get cultured, you sound like you live in a bubble

You think you demonstrate culture?

Why do you guys always say that? We have a legitimate right to know.its in the Constitution and any man knows he has to show two forms of I.D. to get a legal job in the United States...it's an I.R.S. requirement...

The fact that you still don't know that Obama is an American citizen after all this time just shows how brainwashed and gullible you are.

Once again , why do you guys think it was an insult? It was a legitimate question at the time, jjust like how the hell did Ted Cruz think he was eligible to be president?

The only people that would be insulted by it was illegal Mexicans or people who never had a job...

You're hopeless man. My suggestion is to travel the world a bit, get cultured, you sound like you live in a bubble

What are you talking? about I used to fly at least once a week for 10 years with my job and you diverted my question , again who would be insulted

An illegal or someone who never had a job?

Or someone who doesn't know the Constitution, that could be another one

It wasn't a simple question it was a 4 year assault with claims of faked birth certificates, called him an African born Muslim, Trump said he would pay a reward... there was all kinds of racist shot that got stirred up. Don't pretend like all that didn't happen

What are you talking? about I used to fly at least once a week for 10 years with my job and you diverted my question , again who would be insulted

It wasn't a simple question it was a 4 year assault with claims of faked birth certificates, called him an African born Muslim, Trump said he would pay a reward... there was all kinds of racist shot that got stirred up. Don't pretend like all that didn't happen

Well his religion was indeed listed as Islam on his school registration in Malaysia.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump in Shocking Photo Shoot (PHOTO + VIDEO)

the outrage would be loud and clear. But since it was done to Trump, not a word. F all the left wing hypocritical jerks.
You haven't been paying attention then....I've said (on several threads) that she's a idiot and needs a visit from the Secret Service.

I wonder if these guys did, I seen a few pictures... But I guess you can say it's different because she was a celebrity?

obama_doll.jpeg

The birther bullshit was dreamed up by Clintonista, Sidney Blumenthal for Hilly Clitty's campaign. Trump just ran around with it for awhile.
So what does that say about Trump?

Slade, what it says to me is-------------> Trump was an idiot on this issue, as much or more than Clinton. Besmirching a President on an issue, any President, is anti American. We can all agree to disagree on policy. You have your take, I have mine. We can argue those issues.

I NEVER thought attacking Obama without absolute proof was a good idea. For me, it meant that those attacking, could not formulate a rebuttal to his policy initiatives. How much better off would his detractors have been, if they would have stuck with just opposition! Same goes with the Democrats against Trump. They keep trying to pull on him, what some of them did to Obama.

The truth is------>they better have something, or they are going down the tubes, just like most that pulled that crap on Obama.

Why did he let it go 4 years? Again it was illegitimate question. No insult.

You guys thought it was racist.... Just like you thought we hated Obama because he was just "black" and not his liberal policy's.

You think you demonstrate culture?
Not so far in this conversation, it hasn't come up. The guy I was responding to was showing an extreme lack of awareness and culture.

Since Hillary started it I am sure you would feel the same if it was her, right?

And, Kathy knows she is in deep shit. She is now calling it "art". That is her response to the responses she is getting...even from Democrats. "It's my form of "art", she claims. So not only is she vile, she is a coward as well to fall back on calling it that and thinking that will give her a pass. She is all for gay rights. I wonder if someone did a pic of Mathew Sheperd being beheaded and calling it "art" would be ok with her? Prolly not.

She is a hypocrite and a coward.

The birther bullshit was dreamed up by Clintonista, Sidney Blumenthal for Hilly Clitty's campaign. Trump just ran around with it for awhile.
So what does that say about Trump?

Slade, what it says to me is-------------> Trump was an idiot on this issue, as much or more than Clinton. Besmirching a President on an issue, any President, is anti American. We can all agree to disagree on policy. You have your take, I have mine. We can argue those issues.

I NEVER thought attacking Obama without absolute proof was a good idea. For me, it meant that those attacking, could not formulate a rebuttal to his policy initiatives. How much better off would his detractors have been, if they would have stuck with just opposition! Same goes with the Democrats against Trump. They keep trying to pull on him, what some of them did to Obama.

The truth is------>they better have something, or they are going down the tubes, just like most that pulled that crap on Obama.
I completely agree... Well said

And furthermore, from what I have been reading on twitter...many companies are asking CNN if she is going to be spokesperson for New Years. They need to know because if she is..they are pulling out.

Why did he let it go 4 years? Again it was illegitimate question. No insult.

He was acting presidential and not playing Trumps game. He ignored Trump and treated him as the annoying housefly that he was with his desperate cries for attention. All you puppet that joined the rally calls should be even more embarrassed. You give reward and attention to Trump for those kind of actions.

You can see the difference in how Trump leads... He can't ignore the gnats, instead he combats them on Twitter and more often then not he ends up with his foot in his mouth and prolongs the "junk news" narratives.

You guys are all outraged about a B list comedian who is known for her shocking behavior because she did a photo shoot of her with a beheaded Trump.

Quick question.....where was all your outrage about respect for the president of the USA when various groups (even some preachers) were hanging and burning Obama in effigy?

Don't believe it happened? Google "Obama burned in effigy" and see how many hits you get. Lots of YouTube videos of this are out there as well.

Forum List

Back