🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If anyone did the same thing to Obama when he was President

Oh, there is a pic of her on Twitter someone posted...without her makeup.

:ack-1:

But that is neither here nor there. She disapproves of Trump, so insults real victims of beheadings to show that displeasure and when called on it, call is "art". Her soul is ugly. And she just fucked over all those lgbts that relied on her. Kathy Griffin is over. Done. Kaput.

Doubt it. The people that really love her will hang tough, and she never had a chance with the others anyway. A lot like Trump that way.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump in Shocking Photo Shoot (PHOTO + VIDEO)

the outrage would be loud and clear. But since it was done to Trump, not a word. F all the left wing hypocritical jerks.
Yeah. Thank goodness that the right would never do that sort of thing.
200810obamaredondo.jpg

1_123125_123073_2240479_2262539_100811_ex_obamatarget.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg
images

You're hopeless man. My suggestion is to travel the world a bit, get cultured, you sound like you live in a bubble

You think you demonstrate culture?
Not so far in this conversation, it hasn't come up. The guy I was responding to was showing an extreme lack of awareness and culture.

Lack of culture Again what are you talking about? You are displaying you don't know the legality of getting a job in this country or the Constitution ..

*sheesh*

It isn't about legality it is about making ignorant assumptions and stereotypes based on ones appearance and then playing off other peoples bias to rally support and divisiveness. Its Trumps game... Demean and attack and repeat until it sinks in. He did to to all of his opponents.

Obama was an African muslim, Clinton was a criminal on her death bed, Rubio was a little boy, Cruz was a foreign born liar whose dad conspired to kill JFK.

Its all complete nonsense and an immature bully tactic. All you puppets that eat it up are just as guilty. I'm embarrassed for you.

Of course it's about legality, your just showing your ignorance about the natural born citizen clause ...

Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia

You want to make it about a witch hunt or race...No I feel sorry for you..

You're right man, the whole birther thing was totally innocent and legit. It's crazy that Obama didn't comply with Trumps demands, I Guess that means that Obama was guilty and Trump was right all along. Congrats, you converted me. Go Trump!

Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump in Shocking Photo Shoot (PHOTO + VIDEO)

the outrage would be loud and clear. But since it was done to Trump, not a word. F all the left wing hypocritical jerks.
Yeah. Thank goodness that the right would never do that sort of thing.
200810obamaredondo.jpg

1_123125_123073_2240479_2262539_100811_ex_obamatarget.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg
images

Already posted the last picture in this thread...

Do keep up

Sorry. Guess there's so many examples of the op's failed premise that I must have missed it somehow.

I don't agree to cyber violence, but Trump lost any claim to civility or dignity with his birther shit.

Why do you guys always say that? We have a legitimate right to know.its in the Constitution and any man knows he has to show two forms of I.D. to get a legal job in the United States...it's an I.R.S. requirement...

The fact that you still don't know that Obama is an American citizen after all this time just shows how brainwashed and gullible you are.
No one ever said he wasn't an American citizen, retard. The fact that you don't even know what the issue us after all these years only goes to show how brain dead all you Obama dick suckers are.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
I guess I got pretty good at tuning out all your worthless noise.

I don't agree to cyber violence, but Trump lost any claim to civility or dignity with his birther shit.

Why do you guys always say that? We have a legitimate right to know.its in the Constitution and any man knows he has to show two forms of I.D. to get a legal job in the United States...it's an I.R.S. requirement...

The fact that you still don't know that Obama is an American citizen after all this time just shows how brainwashed and gullible you are.
No one ever said he wasn't an American citizen, retard. The fact that you don't even know what the issue us after all these years only goes to show how brain dead all you Obama dick suckers are.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
I guess I got pretty good at tuning out all your worthless noise.
Don't take my word for it...

Your desperation is duly noted.

Your effort to compare the birther issue, with a far left Progressive hack, posing with a simulated, bloody head of our President is SICK!

Donald Trump was able to do what no one else had been able to accomplish to that date.

Wrong is wrong. Posting Obama as a chimpanzee, with a rope around his neck, being burned, was vile. He was our POTUS even if we disagreed with his policies and his wussiness. For most of us, it had nothing to do with his skin color. He IS half white, ya know.

What Kathy did is just as wrong. Remember the old saying that two wrongs don't make a right?

You understand it's not a real picture, don't you?

Of course, it's a real picture. The head is fake but disgusting. Can anyone imagine if the same had been done to petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama?

You think you demonstrate culture?
Not so far in this conversation, it hasn't come up. The guy I was responding to was showing an extreme lack of awareness and culture.

Lack of culture Again what are you talking about? You are displaying you don't know the legality of getting a job in this country or the Constitution ..

*sheesh*

It isn't about legality it is about making ignorant assumptions and stereotypes based on ones appearance and then playing off other peoples bias to rally support and divisiveness. Its Trumps game... Demean and attack and repeat until it sinks in. He did to to all of his opponents.

Obama was an African muslim, Clinton was a criminal on her death bed, Rubio was a little boy, Cruz was a foreign born liar whose dad conspired to kill JFK.

Its all complete nonsense and an immature bully tactic. All you puppets that eat it up are just as guilty. I'm embarrassed for you.

Of course it's about legality, your just showing your ignorance about the natural born citizen clause ...

Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia

You want to make it about a witch hunt or race...No I feel sorry for you..

You're right man, the whole birther thing was totally innocent and legit. It's crazy that Obama didn't comply with Trumps demands, I Guess that means that Obama was guilty and Trump was right all along. Congrats, you converted me. Go Trump!

You do know the birther movement was started by Hillary supporters right in 2008, Trump and sheriff Joe of Arizona just pushed it further later on.

Wrong is wrong. Posting Obama as a chimpanzee, with a rope around his neck, being burned, was vile. He was our POTUS even if we disagreed with his policies and his wussiness. For most of us, it had nothing to do with his skin color. He IS half white, ya know.

What Kathy did is just as wrong. Remember the old saying that two wrongs don't make a right?

WHo said she is right ? She's a bomb thrower . A lot like Ann Coultor , who gets air time for some reason. Oh yeah, cause she says outrageous shit about liberals.

The people who lost loved ones due to ISIS beheading those loved ones were just slammed in the face again by a supposed American making light of it and calling it "art".

Wait til the next REAL beheading. The schmuck sawing at the neck might look into the camera and say "This is American Art!".

WHo said she is right ? She's a bomb thrower . A lot like Ann Coultor , who gets air time for some reason. Oh yeah, cause she says outrageous shit about liberals.
I don't watch Ann Coulter any more than I watch Kathy Griffin. Both suck. And like I said..wrong is wrong. If you don't get that concept, then fuck off.

No, the birther shit was the most retarded ploy ever. I seriously think it was done to gage how stupid and gullible Republicans really are, so that Trump could see how eagerly you lot would swallow his lies.

As you know, it was the campaign of Hillary Clinton who first started the rumor.

Kathy Griffin apologizes after Trump photoshoot receives backlash
US news 2 hours ago
"I went too far. I made a mistake and I was wrong," Griffin said in her apology video. Griffin's photoshoot where she holds a decapitated head resembling President Trump drew a lot of criticism earlier.

Forum List

Back