🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If anyone did the same thing to Obama when he was President

What an idiot. Kathy Griffin brought Barron into it, never considering he would hear about it, without his father having to bring it up to him.
And to the rest, no he didn't.
I just heard Trump Tweeted about the situation and just had to bring Barron into it! "He's having trouble dealing with it!" This from the person that gave 4 hours of time in the White House to Ted Nugent who put a gun up to the picture of Obama and said "suck on my machine gun Obama!?" I hope The Donald sent cards to Malia and Sasha to make up for that! Oh the outrage! Fk Trump, all his kids, and everyone else playing this victim game! :itsok: :cuckoo: :dunno: :puke:

I condemned Nugent for his stupidity. No justification for this stupidity and I don't like Nugent for his extreme moronic stands. Same as I don't like Griffin for her moronic stand. I don't excuse it or minimize it because of their political position. In that respect I am different than you.

Please point out our differences in this situation, other than you accusing me of something I never did. When did I excuse what she did? Nugent gained lots of support from the right for what he did. Griffin never had a lot of support from anybody to start with, and this certainly won't boost her ratings.

You accused my of siding with Nugent. I didn't side with him or Griffin. So I'm not sure what your point is. My apologies.

No I never accused you of that. I accused the right wing, as a group of doing that, and they did, even if a few didn't go along for that particular ride. Quit trying to imply your side is innocent of those tactics, or that what Griffin did is out of the range of what has become expected.

To the contrary. Since election night all of us watching this big baby meltdown are expecting ESCALATION and more pushing the envelope. When EITHER party sinks lower -- it sets a precedent. And the future is bleak. Because if the other 70% of America -- NOT on losing Dem side EVER decide to get as nasty and push BACK -- it's gonna be real shock and awe..

Are you really trying to say you think 70% of America support that obese orange fool? That's funny.

Oh of course not you fool.. You know where I stand with the 70%.. We're tired of the endless partisan tribal warfare. And we will STOP IT.. The Indies and 3rd parties are just as big as BOTH your tribes right now. Too many of them have just "tuned out". That 70% is ripe for tapping by folks who promise to make the noise and whining and pranking go away..

What she did was pretty bad, even for her, but she's catching more crap for what she did than anyone ever did for hanging and burning Obama in effigy.

Please point out our differences in this situation, other than you accusing me of something I never did. When did I excuse what she did? Nugent gained lots of support from the right for what he did. Griffin never had a lot of support from anybody to start with, and this certainly won't boost her ratings.

You accused my of siding with Nugent. I didn't side with him or Griffin. So I'm not sure what your point is. My apologies.

No I never accused you of that. I accused the right wing, as a group of doing that, and they did, even if a few didn't go along for that particular ride. Quit trying to imply your side is innocent of those tactics, or that what Griffin did is out of the range of what has become expected.

To the contrary. Since election night all of us watching this big baby meltdown are expecting ESCALATION and more pushing the envelope. When EITHER party sinks lower -- it sets a precedent. And the future is bleak. Because if the other 70% of America -- NOT on losing Dem side EVER decide to get as nasty and push BACK -- it's gonna be real shock and awe..

Are you really trying to say you think 70% of America support that obese orange fool? That's funny.

Oh of course not you fool.. You know where I stand with the 70%.. We're tired of the endless partisan tribal warfare. And we will STOP IT.. The Indies and 3rd parties are just as big as BOTH your tribes right now. Too many of them have just "tuned out". That 70% is ripe for tapping by folks who promise to make the noise and whining and pranking go away..

Sure, I believe you. That's the first thing that popped into my mind, when all those 3rd parties who claim to be libertarians, and a whole host of other things voted Republican. You can lay out any convoluted scheme in your mind that you want to, with all kinds of pretend differences you can think of, but as long as you vote Republican, and continue supporting that obese orange clown, you are a republican.

Sure, I believe you. That's the first thing that popped into my mind, when all those 3rd parties who claim to be libertarians, and a whole host of other things voted Republican. You can lay out any convoluted scheme in your mind that you want to, with all kinds of pretend differences you can think of, but as long as you vote Republican, and continue supporting that obese orange clown, you are a republican.

Reminds one of BO backers 2008-2016. Anything goes so long as vote Democrat.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump in Shocking Photo Shoot (PHOTO + VIDEO)

the outrage would be loud and clear. But since it was done to Trump, not a word. F all the left wing hypocritical jerks.
obama.png

Are you really as fucking stupid as you come off?

the outrage would be loud and clear. But since it was done to Trump, not a word. F all the left wing hypocritical jerks.
obama.png

You certainly seem to be. The photo you show is bad no question. However it was NOT done by a noted media personality aka Hannity or any other conservative as the now unemployed Kathy Griffin did. So take a hike.

obama.png

You certainly seem to be. The photo you show is bad no question. However it was NOT done by a noted media personality aka Hannity or any other conservative as the now unemployed Kathy Griffin did. So take a hike.

Kathy Griffin is a noted media personality? That's funny. I'll bet you think Colbert and Stewart are real news reporters too, don't you. You're just silly.

obama.png

Kathy Griffin is a noted media personality? That's funny. I'll bet you think Colbert and Stewart are real news reporters too, don't you. You're just silly.

CNN thought so, until this. Colbert and Stewart?? Try again. But if you want to the typical two faced some left wingers are about this, please continue.

I agree! The extreme nutters on the left and the right are ruining this country, I won't be voting for incumbents, nor will the Democrats or Republicans get my vote. They are going to have to earn it.

Reminds one of BO backers 2008-2016. Anything goes so long as vote Democrat.

That is the problem, as long as you vote their way, you are okay, but if you leave the camp, then you are hated and the enemy. No tolerance at all. The Regressive left is a crazy intolerant, bigoted bunch.

obama.png

Man are you really floating this out there? The right and the left ripped this pastor of this church, he was a Koran burning nut job and no one would align themselves with him. The left in this thread support Griffin.

Greens tripled their vote totals. So did the Lparty. The reason the polls sucked is that the experts don't know HOW to weight with Indies and 3rd party folks. Over 6% went against BOTH Dem and Rep party. And the LParty only draws SLIGHTLY more Repubs than Dems in National races. 40% of registered just are so fed up that they don't vote. The other 60% break close to 50/50. You start getting that 40% to BELIEVE in something -- the 2 corrupt useless parties are doomed.

obama.png

Terry Jones -- the Koran burning pastor. It's expected of him. He's burned most everything there is to burn.. Question back at you -- Is this the behavior you want America to EXPECT from Dems whining about losing and looking for scapegoats??

Greens tripled their vote totals. So did the Lparty. The reason the polls sucked is that the experts don't know HOW to weight with Indies and 3rd party folks. Over 6% went against BOTH Dem and Rep party. And the LParty only draws SLIGHTLY more Repubs than Dems in National races. 40% of registered just are so fed up that they don't vote. The other 60% break close to 50/50. You start getting that 40% to BELIEVE in something -- the 2 corrupt useless parties are doomed.

Sure, but in the mean time you support that obese orange clown while calling yourselves a wide range of names.______________(hint--you're still a republican)

I agree! The extreme nutters on the left and the right are ruining this country, I won't be voting for incumbents, nor will the Democrats or Republicans get my vote. They are going to have to earn it.

The one thing that Trump demonstrated is that you can virtually HIJACK the coverage and spend very little money. You just have to UNFILTERED and able to touch tough issues. But Trump added in the bullying and exaggerations that weaken his positions. Indie candidates WILL get this right.. And then the 2 dynasties will be fighting for their lives.

If you think VOTERS are frustrated. You ought to try being an elected Congress Critter. You have ZERO ability to speak your mind or push an agenda because the 4 party bosses control EVERYTHING on Capitol. The other 531 people there are largely irrelevant. Other than working towards their re-election... It's AGAIN a sad side effect of an archaic reliance on voting ONLY for "winners". It's making us ALL --- LOSERS...

Sure, but in the mean time you support that obese orange clown while calling yourselves a wide range of names.______________(hint--you're still a republican)

That's not gonna work at all. I've got 24 threads in the Gary Johnson forum. MANY of which got polished and sent out as LParty position statements. No way I have ANY LOVE for playing "Celebrity Jeopardy" with my country. Johnson/Weld was an opportunity to put a "Moderation Team" smack in the middle of you Monster Pissing Contest that the 2 parties are engaged in. And THAT -- was my ONLY allegiance in this election cycle.

Don't even try to pull the "Your the Other" trick... It's not gonna work. That's where the PROBLEM is.. You see my Avie??? It's EASY to finger point when you have only TWO voices in the mix. With 3 or 4 -- That shit don't fly anymore..

Lol! You are one party or the other mentality, that is the reason people like Trump get elected. And still no one learns their lesson.

Forum List

Back