If Anyone Is "Aiding and Abetting" the Terrorists, It Is Liberals

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Much to my genuine disbelief, we have liberals on this board arguing, in the immediate aftermath of the Muslim terrorist attack in San Bernardino no less, that Republicans are guilty of "aiding and abetting" and even "arming" the terrorists. If anyone is guilty of "aiding and abetting" the terrorists, it is American liberals. The same American liberals who:

* Refuse to seal our borders.

* Refuse to toughen our visa tracking program to stop potential bad guys from coming here on a visa and then over-staying.

* Refuse to support sane tough internal security policies (such as NSA's metadata program and the larger TSP).

* Insisted that we leave no residual force in Iraq, which led to the creation of the Islamic State in the first place.

* Refuse to acknowledge the self-evident fact that the more Muslims a Western/pro-Western nation has, the greater its chances of being attacked at some point.

* Not only refuse to acknowledge the above reality but now want to allow over 100,000 more Muslims into the country, even though several of our intel officials, including the FBI Director and the assistant director in charge of such screening, have said we cannot properly screen them. (By the way, Farook's wife passed her "vetting." In fact, she passed her Homeland Security "vetting." Yeah, liberals, tell me how we should feel safe that we can screen tens of thousands of Syrian refugees.)

* Refuse to admit that France's very strict gun laws, which include absolute bans on automatic weapons, did NOTHING to prevent the two recent horrendous terrorist attacks in Paris. Instead, they have gone to the sick extreme of mocking Republicans for praying for the victims' families and claim that Republicans have no business praying for the families until they support tougher gun laws. That's just sick.

* Have defended the disastrous, misguided decision of two potential life-saving witnesses who opted not to contact authorities about their suspicions regarding Farook and his wife because they did not want to engage in "profiling" (racial or otherwise). As Rudy Giuliani pointed out in a recent interview, he was personally involved with two cases where attacks were prevented because witnesses chose to say something rather than stay silent.

* Refuse to even call Muslim/Islamic terrorism by name, and their choice for president has gone to the idiotic extreme of saying that Muslims have "nothing whatsoever" to do with jihad.

So if anyone is aiding and abetting the terrorists, it is American liberals.

Last edited:
I agree with all you said, except about the NSA. If were we allowed to actually fight the fight over there, we wouldn't have as much need to erode our liberties, combined with all the other measures you mentioned.
Much to my genuine disbelief, we have liberals on this board arguing, in the immediate aftermath of the Muslim terrorist attack in San Bernardino no less, that Republicans are guilty of "aiding and abetting" and even "arming" the terrorists. If anyone is guilty of "aiding and abetting" the terrorists, it is American liberals. The same American liberals who:

* Refuse to toughen our visa tracking program to stop potential bad guys from coming here on a visa and then over-staying.

* Refuse to support sane tough internal security policies (such as NSA's metadata program and the larger TSP).

* Insisted that we leave no residual force in Iraq, which led to the creation of the Islamic State in the first place.

* Refuse to acknowledge the self-evident fact that the more Muslims a Western/pro-Western nation has, the greater its chances of being attacked at some point.

* Not only refuse to acknowledge the above reality but now want to allow over 100,000 more Muslims into the country, even though several of our intel officials, including the FBI Director and the assistant director in charge of such screening, have said we cannot properly screen them.

* Refuse to admit that France's very strict gun laws, which include absolute bans on automatic weapons, did NOTHING to prevent the two recent horrendous terrorist attacks in Paris. Instead, they have gone to the sick extreme of mocking Republicans for praying for the victims' families and claim that Republicans have no business praying for the families until they support tougher gun laws. That's just sick.

* Have defended the disastrous, misguided decision of two potential life-saving witnesses who opted not to contact authorities about their suspicions regarding Farook and his wife because they did not want to engage in "profiling" (racial or otherwise). As Rudy Giuliani pointed out in a recent interview, he was personally involved with two cases where attacks were prevented because witnesses chose to say something rather than stay silent.

* Refuse to even call Muslim/Islamic terrorism by name, and their choice for president has gone to the idiotic extreme of saying that Muslims have "nothing whatsoever" to do with jihad.

And they're convinced that Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky is the answer!

Aren't they cute to watch - like watching a puppy with Down's Syndrome.

Yeah umm... the latest perp was born in Chicago. The one a few days before that, South Carolina.
But oh wait, that was Christian terrorism, never mind.

That was mental illness.

Yeah umm... the latest perp was born in Chicago. The one a few days before that, South Carolina.

That was mental illness.

Ah thank you, I keep forgetting -- when "they" do it it's the entire population of Islam, out to get us - when "we" do it they're all "lone wolves" and "mentally ill". When "they" do it it's entirely derived from their religion; when "we" do it, it never is. We got us a "have it both ways free" card.

I gotta work on my repetition exercises.
War is Peace...
Freedom is Slavery...
and the one I keep forgetting --
Ignorance is Strength.

And we call out those that attempt to subvert Christianity. Think Fred Phelps, etc.

That was mental illness.

We speak only of those that wish sharia to rule over the world. I guarantee we have no problem with muslims that truly do not wish to see the western world decimated as we know it.
That was mental illness.

Ah thank you, I keep forgetting -- when "they" do it it's the entire population of Islam, out to get us - when "we" do it they're all "lone wolves" and "mentally ill". When "they" do it it's entirely derived from their religion; when "we" do it, it never is. We got us a "have it both ways free" card.

I gotta work on my repetition exercises.
War is Peace...
Freedom is Slavery...
and the one I keep forgetting --
Ignorance is Strength.

You're sick. Really. Whoever you are sitting behind a keyboard typing such trash--you're sick. Those were mentally ill people who were nominal "Christians" at best and who certainly did not claim to act on behalf of any sort of Christian holy war.

I notice MSNBC is studiously avoiding explaining where this social worker and his immigrant wife got the money to afford all these expensive weapons and body armor and IED materials. Nor is MSNBC making any effort to ID the Arab men whom a neighbor saw coming and going from Farook's apartment.

I have to laugh as MSNBC is claiming that there is no evidence that documents jihadist ties and that he "only" had "soft" contact with jihadists on the internet. Gosh, you gotta be kidding me. How many people have "any" contact with jihadist internet sources? What was either of them doing in such forums? What in the devil were they doing in such forums in the first place? The couple did their best to wipe their digital footprint. Gee, why? What were they hiding? Their coffee purchases?

Thank goodness for Fox News. They are exploring these important issues and are uncovering evidence that indicates that this couple clearly had help from outside sources.

Last edited:

* Not only refuse to acknowledge the above reality but now want to allow over 100,000 more Muslims into the country, even though several of our intel officials, including the FBI Director and the assistant director in charge of such screening, have said we cannot properly screen them.

Here,Here!!!!
:clap::clap::clap:
There's no longer any doubt that obama is a danger to this country!

When it becomes this obvious liberals are at fault they freak out and start blaming everyone else, this is not the first time.

Yes because that's what the Leftist Politburo Brainwashing HQ instructs them to do.

Leftists are devoid of any semblance of personal responsibility, as such nothing is ever their fault, thus we have the blame somebody else syndrome that they frequently exhibit.

The Leftist mind is actually incredibly infantile, it's growth has been stunted as soon as the Cultural Marxism garbage begins to take control of it.

The actual statement of the San Bernardino sitiation is that the area itself tends to be liberal Democrat--like most of California--and that it is the NRA that supports the legal right of the now dead, secular kamikazes, to have created the mobile arsenal involved. The now famous start First Responder could smell the gunpowder. The Moslem Deity-Driven right, according to NRA, is Constitutionally protected. All persons of the Deity of the Jews, Christians, and Moslems--are alleged to have the arsenal creating rights!

NRA clearly support Moslem, and even secular kamikaze, gun and arsenal rights! Probably the deities are alleged to have the same rights, too!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(NRA now for Great Allah(?)! May now prayer rugs to local and national conventions!)

By the way, Farooks's wife, Tashfiq Malik, passed her Homeland Security counterterrorism vetting ( Obama Administration's Much-Touted Counterterrorism Screening Fails, by Jim Geraghty, National Review ).

And here we go again with the pathetic comparisons to the Colorado and South Carolina shootings carried out by nominal, non-church-attending so-called "Christians" followed the by the idiotic argument that, "Gee, we don't blame Christianity for those acts!" Well, uh, the last time I checked, there is no "Christian" holy war movement that is blowing up buildings, beheading victims, selling women into prostitution, murdering people for leaving the faith, and calling for a global holy war to overthrow democratic governments.

You're sick. Really. Whoever you are sitting behind a keyboard typing such trash--you're sick. Those were mentally ill people who were nominal "Christians" at best and who certainly did not claim to act on behalf of any sort of Christian holy war.

I notice MSNBC is studiously avoiding explaining where this social worker and his immigrant wife got the money to afford all these expensive weapons and body armor and IED materials. Nor is MSNBC making any effort to ID the Arab men whom a neighbor saw coming and going from Farook's apartment.

I have to laugh as MSNBC is claiming that there is no evidence that documents jihadist ties and that he "only" had "soft" contact with jihadists on the internet. Gosh, you gotta be kidding me. How many people have "any" contact with jihadist internet sources? What was either of them doing in such forums? What in the devil were they doing in such forums in the first place? The couple did their best to wipe their digital footprint. Gee, why? What were they hiding? Their coffee purchases?

Thank goodness for Fox News. They are exploring these important issues and are uncovering evidence that indicates that this couple clearly had help from outside sources.

I agree with you Mike, and what these people are saying would have been refered to 15 or 20 years ago as TREASON. They have no respect for the protection of their fellow citizens, and in fact acquiesce more towards those born outside this country, instead of the people here who are actually paying the bills.

If a time comes when any of these politicians are put up for treason, some of these lefty posters should be right there with them!

If we forbade everyone from stepping outside, that would cure terrorism. And I probably shouldn't mention that to the conservatives, because they'll now demand that one of their authoritarian daddy-figure leaders implement such a law.

You have to strike a balance. The liberals strike an intelligent balance. We certainly don't do everything possible to stop terrorism, we do not apologize for focusing on freedom, and we mock any right-wing sissyboy who demands security instead freedom. Maintaining liberty for all is more important than the loss of a few lives, and only wusses, commies and conservatives would disagree.

And when you read the conservative posts here, you understand exactly how Hitler came to power. Fixating on security to the detriment of liberty is one of the hallmarks of fascism.

The actual statement of the San Bernardino sitiation is that the area itself tends to be liberal Democrat--like most of California--and that it is the NRA that supports the legal right of the now dead, secular kamikazes, to have created the mobile arsenal involved. The now famous start First Responder could smell the gunpowder. The Moslem Deity-Driven right, according to NRA, is Constitutionally protected. All persons of the Deity of the Jews, Christians, and Moslems--are alleged to have the arsenal creating rights!

NRA clearly support Moslem, and even secular kamikaze, gun and arsenal rights! Probably the deities are alleged to have the same rights, too!

(NRA now for Great Allah(?)! May now prayer rugs to local and national conventions!)

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

The NRA, supportive of the right to have guns and ammo in abundance in vehicles, is usually regarded Conservative Republican--clearly secular kamikaze supportive, now shown on TV--and clearly not liberal. The purchases were legal.

(Maybe NRA now come to lands of many nations, where fine rugs able to be used in their prayers, can be found for sale!)

If we forbade everyone from stepping outside, that would cure terrorism. And I probably shouldn't mention that to the conservatives, because they'll now demand that one of their authoritarian daddy-figure leaders implement such a law.

You have to strike a balance. The liberals strike an intelligent balance. We certainly don't do everything possible to stop terrorism, we do not apologize for focusing on freedom, and we mock any right-wing sissyboy who demands security instead freedom. Maintaining liberty for all is more important than the loss of a few lives, and only wusses, commies and conservatives would disagree.

And when you read the conservative posts here, you understand exactly how Hitler came to power. Fixating on security to the detriment of liberty is one of the hallmarks of fascism.

You can't have liberty if you don't have security. If you're not secure, then your freedoms are already heading off the cliff.

Forum List

Back