🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If anyone's interested in the actual facts of the Uranium deal, I thought this a good article

And not to comment on the ethics, or lack of ethics, or the illegality ..... no reputable source has said US defense was ever compromised, and the Russians were after uranium ore formerly in the Soviet Union. Just to keep the hysteria at bay. LOL

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

to me, this is the salient point, and pretty indefensible

"The Obama administration and the Clintons defended their actions at the time, insisting there was no evidence that any Russians or donors engaged in wrongdoing and there was no national security reason for any member of the committee to oppose the Uranium One deal."

But again the whole Clinton problem is you can never prove a quid pro quo. And I suspect that may be true for Trump too.

If everything is above board by the Obama administration, then why use a gag order? Have you heard the lawyer of the informant? She said, and I quote, "President Obama was informed of the dealings in his daily brief!"

This person has VERIFIABLE PROOF, which means that unless Rosenstein and Muehller can prove they notified congress, they are cooked. And then, if they DID notify congress, who did they notify IN congress? If you were a betting person, and since these two were in a Democratic administration, do you think it was MORE, or LESS likely, they notified DEMOCRATIC members-)

The bottomline is-----------> is it LEGAL to marry your 2nd or 3rd cousin? Yes, or maybe it is 4th, I dunno the exact law. But what happens if you decide to run for office (from either party) and the opposition clandestinely brings it up, meaning it gets out? How many votes does that cost you?

This, and the other 2 legs of the stool soon coming on what is actually going on in the DNC, will be enough to STOP them easily, EVERYWHERE, but the darkest of blue states, even if it is claimed as LEGAL!
Even looking at it in the worst light for the Obama administration, they failed to notify legislators and others looking at the sale of Uranium One of other bribery/extortion/etc charges pending against Russian actors.

That's neither illegal nor the call of the DOJ or FBI. Apparently they actually prosecuted someone. LOL

Not to defend the administration for approving the sale. It shouldn't have been approved imo

If the information hadn't been hidden, the deal would not have been approved.

And not to comment on the ethics, or lack of ethics, or the illegality ..... no reputable source has said US defense was ever compromised, and the Russians were after uranium ore formerly in the Soviet Union. Just to keep the hysteria at bay. LOL

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

"The Obama administration and the Clintons defended their actions at the time, insisting there was no evidence that any Russians or donors engaged in wrongdoing and there was no national security reason for any member of the committee to oppose the Uranium One deal."

But again the whole Clinton problem is you can never prove a quid pro quo. And I suspect that may be true for Trump too.

If everything is above board by the Obama administration, then why use a gag order? Have you heard the lawyer of the informant? She said, and I quote, "President Obama was informed of the dealings in his daily brief!"

This person has VERIFIABLE PROOF, which means that unless Rosenstein and Muehller can prove they notified congress, they are cooked. And then, if they DID notify congress, who did they notify IN congress? If you were a betting person, and since these two were in a Democratic administration, do you think it was MORE, or LESS likely, they notified DEMOCRATIC members-)

The bottomline is-----------> is it LEGAL to marry your 2nd or 3rd cousin? Yes, or maybe it is 4th, I dunno the exact law. But what happens if you decide to run for office (from either party) and the opposition clandestinely brings it up, meaning it gets out? How many votes does that cost you?

This, and the other 2 legs of the stool soon coming on what is actually going on in the DNC, will be enough to STOP them easily, EVERYWHERE, but the darkest of blue states, even if it is claimed as LEGAL!

Toensing is the informant's lawyer and she is to be feared. I love her to death. She's really kickass. Ditto her husband.

Agreed. And once the informant testifies before the congressional committee, they will then talk to the media. Know what that means-) SPECIAL PROSECUTOR, and it can NOT be Muehller since he is involved.

This winter is going to be must see TV, and what you are going to see is----------->the dismantling of LEFTIST power right before your very eyes! Watch what I am telling you, they have them, they really do...........at least enough to turn every independent away in races from them, in purple states!

The evidence had already been gathered before the decision was made. :)

Ruh roh!

last week a series of stories published in The Hill disclosed that before those decisions were made, the FBI had gathered extensive evidence that Mikerin, Tenex’s chief executive inside the United States, was directing a massive bribery scheme, compromising an American trucking company that shipped uranium for Russia.

The evidence was first gathered in 2009, but charges weren’t brought until 2014. Mikerin pleaded guilty a year later to a money laundering charge and is currently in prison.

FBI informant in Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery cleared to testify before Congress

Why don't you post when you actually have something real to post about. Conservative conspiracy canards are just boring repetitive crap.

The FBI informant is so solid that his testimony imprisoned those that were involved in the bribery and the racketeering. You need to get up to speed. It's very real. This man is dangerous. YAY!

"His work helped the Justice Department secure convictions against Russia’s top commercial nuclear executive in the United States, a Russian financier in New Jersey, and the head of a U.S. uranium trucking company in what prosecutors said was a long-running racketeering scheme involving bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering.

But the informant was unable to provide answers to lawmakers’ recent inquiries because he had signed a nondisclosure agreement with the bureau. He also was forced by the Justice Department in 2016 to withdraw a lawsuit that threatened to call attention to the case during last year’s presidential election."

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

The only thing apparent here is that the agent seems to have the horse behind the cart as do you.

Toensing is the informant's lawyer and she is to be feared. I love her to death. She's really kickass. Ditto her husband.

Agreed. And once the informant testifies before the congressional committee, they will then talk to the media. Know what that means-) SPECIAL PROSECUTOR, and it can NOT be Muehller since he is involved.

This winter is going to be must see TV, and what you are going to see is----------->the dismantling of LEFTIST power right before your very eyes! Watch what I am telling you, they have them, they really do...........at least enough to turn every independent away in races from them, in purple states!

I'm thinking that if they make the Congressional hearings taking down all involved Pay per Views, you wipe out the national debt.

:lol:

Why don't you post when you actually have something real to post about. Conservative conspiracy canards are just boring repetitive crap.

The FBI informant is so solid that his testimony imprisoned those that were involved in the bribery and the racketeering. You need to get up to speed. It's very real. This man is dangerous. YAY!

"His work helped the Justice Department secure convictions against Russia’s top commercial nuclear executive in the United States, a Russian financier in New Jersey, and the head of a U.S. uranium trucking company in what prosecutors said was a long-running racketeering scheme involving bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering.

But the informant was unable to provide answers to lawmakers’ recent inquiries because he had signed a nondisclosure agreement with the bureau. He also was forced by the Justice Department in 2016 to withdraw a lawsuit that threatened to call attention to the case during last year’s presidential election."

The only thing apparent here is that the agent seems to have the horse behind the cart as do you.

Keep that thought, lol. If you believe it, I am happy for you. Being as YOU are obviously a far leftist, your confidence; albeit juvenile, will give you at least another good nights sleep. I wouldn't want you to need sedatives because of insomnia over how these next 10 months or so are going to crush you, so if I was you, I would throw something at every television I had, and turn off the cell service to my phone, lololol!

Keep that thought, lol. If you believe it, I am happy for you. Being as YOU are obviously a far leftist, your confidence; albeit juvenile, will give you at least another good nights sleep. I wouldn't want you to need sedatives because of insomnia over how these next 10 months or so are going to crush you, so if I was you, I would throw something at every television I had, and turn off the cell service to my phone, lololol!

All I see here is conservative conspiracy hopes dying on fox news in 3, 2, 1.....

All I see here is conservative conspiracy hopes dying on fox news in 3, 2, 1.....

No Otto, what you actually are seeing is------------>the dismantling of any power the far left has remaining. Like I said, we got the witness, he has documents and tapes, and YOU and your friends have a BIIIIIIIIG problem-) You don't have to believe me, use your computer and look for yourself. DENIAL by NOT LOOKING is the 1st sign of schizophrenia ya know!

No Otto, what you actually are seeing is------------>the dismantling of any power the far left has remaining. Like I said, we got the witness, he has documents and tapes, and YOU and your friends have a BIIIIIIIIG problem-) You don't have to believe me, use your computer and look for yourself. DENIAL by NOT LOOKING is the 1st sign of schizophrenia ya know!

What you have is a bribery scandal involving a Russian company and and American trucking companies providing kickbacks for business. You understand that the FBI is not going to compromise an ongoing investigation by sending out progress reports until all evidence needed for prosecution is collected. Hence, they would not disclose to outside agencies or inform the President.

All you have is a lot of assumptions and fox viewer hope that it leads to anything more than a nothingburger.

What you have is a bribery scandal involving a Russian company and and American trucking companies providing kickbacks for business. You understand that the FBI is not going to compromise an ongoing investigation by sending out progress reports until all evidence needed for prosecution is collected. Hence, they would not disclose to outside agencies or inform the President.

All you have is a lot of assumptions and fox viewer hope that it leads to anything more than a nothingburger.

You mean, you did not read that the FBI had an on going investigation? Did you not read that they had the goods on these people? Did you NOT read that NONE of them ever told congress? Did you NOT read that Eric Holder was involved in the investigation?

I mean seriously, are you blind in one eye, and can't see out the other? You can try and spin this anyway you want, I don't care. Problem for you is......it is more than easily discernable was aware of this BEFORE the deal was consummated. They ALREADY have the proof, in hand, for Rosenstein, Muehller, and Comey.

Look, I am NOT surmising, I am stating facts as they are reported by media; and it is NOT all Fox news. Now I get it. If YOU want to reserve YOUR opinion until you hear the witness and the rest of what evidence comes out, I support your decision. But to sit here and claim somehow, the evidence points so far, that we are all crazy, is ridiculous. I sure hope you never sit on a jury! Wanting concrete evidence is one thing, denying that the facts so far are pointing towards conviction is another.

So YOU go ahead and point towards facts being put forth that prove your case; now, or when they come out. When you get some, get back to me, until then, you got nothing but a partisan opinion! So far, all facts being reported are on our side!

You mean, you did not read that the FBI had an on going investigation? Did you not read that they had the goods on these people? Did you NOT read that NONE of them ever told congress? Did you NOT read that Eric Holder was involved in the investigation?

I mean seriously, are you blind in one eye, and can't see out the other? You can try and spin this anyway you want, I don't care. Problem for you is......it is more than easily discernable was aware of this BEFORE the deal was consummated. They ALREADY have the proof, in hand, for Rosenstein, Muehller, and Comey.

Look, I am NOT surmising, I am stating facts as they are reported by media; and it is NOT all Fox news. Now I get it. If YOU want to reserve YOUR opinion until you hear the witness and the rest of what evidence comes out, I support your decision. But to sit here and claim somehow, the evidence points so far, that we are all crazy, is ridiculous. I sure hope you never sit on a jury! Wanting concrete evidence is one thing, denying that the facts so far are pointing towards conviction is another.

So YOU go ahead and point towards facts being put forth that prove your case; now, or when they come out. When you get some, get back to me, until then, you got nothing but a partisan opinion! So far, all facts being reported are on our side!

Did you miss in the article that they had an ongoing investigation from 2004-2014 and the only charges leading to a convictions were from 2011 and 2012 which was AFTER the approval of the deal?

Did you miss in the article that they had an ongoing investigation from 2004-2014 and the only charges leading to a convictions were from 2011 and 2012 which was AFTER the approval of the deal?

Sure, and when was the judicial process actually started-)

Sure, and when was the judicial process actually started-)

After the deal approval.

Forum List

Back