If anything, this last shooting showed us that we cant depend on the govt

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Our federal govt, that likes you to think they will wipe your ass and get all the shit off, suck at it. They will use a whole roll of toilet paper and still leave you walking with dingleberries.
Dont depend on those deadbeats, defend you and yours.
Dont be dipshits. Buy plenty of guns and ammo.

Our federal govt, that likes you to think they will wipe your ass and get all the shit off, suck at it. They will use a whole roll of toilet paper and still leave you walking with dingleberries.

Well that's what it showed sane people.

But there are a lot of really insane people out there walking around. The left has spent the last 50 years creating them.

You really didn't know that before this shooting?

The US Government would fuck up a wet dream, it's a bloated, corrupt mess
Oh i know. It just boggles my mind when people say we should depend on failures. If anything, this shooting should have bit you square in the ass

Oh i know. It just boggles my mind when people say we should depend on failures. If anything, this shooting should have bit you square in the ass

Well no...you see it's alllllll the NRA's fault. So says the left moon bats

Yeah. I remember them blaming the NRA for this last week. I posted the ACLU also didnt support that bullshit from obama and they didnt say shit LOL
Its even funnier because that would have had NOTHING to do with Cruz :lol:
When you let your emotions run wild, you do and say dumb shit.

Yeah. I remember them blaming the NRA for this last week. I posted the ACLU also didnt support that bullshit from obama and they didnt say shit LOL

Left loons give me a headache

Local Law Enforcement really shined through as well. Sheriff "ISRAEL" LOL.

Truth seems stranger than fiction as (((the tribe))) makes another gun grab at disarming Whites.

Besides all the bathroom jargon, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Is it, "Buy as many guns as possible?"

upload_2018-2-26_14-1-59.jpeg

Due to lack of oxygen from laughing ...

View attachment 179150
Do you have anything besides cliches, dingleberry?

So, the solution is for armed citizens to wall off the school? What could possibly go wrong?

View attachment 179150

At least we dont become innies at the sight of an AR.

Not really, they are as stupid as stumps. I've been on more than a few forums through the years, this one is at the bottom of the barrel for any leftists with even somewhat of a clue

So, the solution is for armed citizens to wall off the school? What could possibly go wrong?
Bless your poor illiterate heart :itsok:

Besides all the bathroom jargon, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Is it, "Buy as many guns as possible?"

He means exactly that. Also learn, train, and arm yourself. Obtain a concealed carry permit and carry every day. You have that right, and there are millions of us who are exercising that right.

A Supreme Court ruling stated that law-enforcement has "no constitutional duty to protect from harm", and the police can't be in all places at once. Therefore you are obliged to put the responsibility of your own safety and the safety of your loved ones, in your own hands.

Bless your poor illiterate heart :itsok:

What's your solution? Armed rebellion? What?

Not really, they are as stupid as stumps. I've been on more than a few forums through the years, this one is at the bottom of the barrel for any leftists with even somewhat of a clue

With the exception of DU.

Forum List

Back