If anything, this last shooting showed us that we cant depend on the govt

Our federal govt, that likes you to think they will wipe your ass and get all the shit off, suck at it. They will use a whole roll of toilet paper and still leave you walking with dingleberries.
Dont depend on those deadbeats, defend you and yours.
Dont be dipshits. Buy plenty of guns and ammo.

So, the solution is for armed citizens to wall off the school? What could possibly go wrong?
Bless your poor illiterate heart :itsok:

What's your solution? Armed rebellion? What?

You asking a question about something that has already been said makes you look a bit foolish. It serves to reinforce Sassy's assertion.

"he was gross and he was mean" - Nicolas Cruz's brother
"they don't love me. I don't love nothing that don't love me back" - Nicolas Cruz

Our federal govt, that likes you to think they will wipe your ass and get all the shit off, suck at it. They will use a whole roll of toilet paper and still leave you walking with dingleberries.

So, the solution is for armed citizens to wall off the school? What could possibly go wrong?

Solution? Im not talking about solutions. I am talking about how fucking stupid it is to put you and your families lives in the hands of failure.
Do you let crackheads watch your kids on friday night?

You asking a question about something that has already been said makes you look a bit foolish. It serves to reinforce Sassy's assertion.

Neat. what was the answer?

Besides all the bathroom jargon, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Is it, "Buy as many guns as possible?"

He means exactly that. Also learn, train, and arm yourself. Obtain a concealed carry permit and carry every day. You have that right, and there are millions of us who are exercising that right.

A Supreme Court ruling stated that law-enforcement has "no constitutional duty to protect from harm", and the police can't be in all places at once. Therefore you are obliged to put the responsibility of your own safety and the safety of your loved ones, in your own hands.

I live in a generally safe area. You must live in Chicago.

BTW, an AR-15 could never be carried as a concealed weapon. It's too obvious.

No point in replying to the utter obtuseness.

As opposed to a dude who was kicked out of the school simply walking in unopposed with a full-length rifle?

Which shift are you taking? By all means, show up at your local high school with a gun, you're not going to appreciate the response.

Besides all the bathroom jargon, I have no idea what you're trying to say. Is it, "Buy as many guns as possible?"

He means exactly that. Also learn, train, and arm yourself. Obtain a concealed carry permit and carry every day. You have that right, and there are millions of us who are exercising that right.

A Supreme Court ruling stated that law-enforcement has "no constitutional duty to protect from harm", and the police can't be in all places at once. Therefore you are obliged to put the responsibility of your own safety and the safety of your loved ones, in your own hands.

If they could just get past that damn buffer spring!
upload_2018-2-26_16-15-59.png

View attachment 179150
Do you have anything besides cliches, dingleberry?

Do you have anything besides dogma, klingon.

You can't depend on the 'gubmint' for everything. I imagine you drive without thought to the building and upkeep of the roads, or the stop lights, or stop signs, or registration of cars (yeah cars need registration but guns are available to the mentally ill thanks to the GOP) or the certifying of the engineers that made sure the building you walk into doesn't fall down, or the steak you have for lunch doesn't poison you.

If you really believe your tired musty dogma of 'the gubmint all bad' then go off the grid and prove it. Don't bother answering we both know you aren't interested in any such thing. You just like to belly ache and pretend 'the gubmint' is some super evil movie entity. A child's view of things.

Which shift are you taking? By all means, show up at your local high school with a gun, you're not going to appreciate the response.
Thanks to your commie ass.

The completeness of the failures that resulted in this shooting cannot be understated.

How does a kid walk into a school with a full-length rifle and nobody bothers to say anything until people start dying?

It's almost as if........they let it happen........

:dunno:

Never seen an AR pistol?

images

If you are being raped or killed the police are not going to magically teleport to your location and save you.

View attachment 179150

At least we dont become innies at the sight of an AR.

You have your fantasies that keep you warm. And you repeat them on a daily basis, like Stewart Smalley, "you're good enough, you're snowflake enough, and doggone it people laugh at you"."

I imagine you drive without thought to the building and upkeep of the roads, or the stop lights, or stop signs, or registration of cars (yeah cars need registration but guns are available to the mentally ill thanks to the GOP) or the certifying of the engineers that made sure the building you walk into doesn't fall down, or the steak you have for lunch doesn't poison you.
All that can be done by the private sector.
:lmao:

No gov necessary.

No point in replying to the utter obtuseness.

Big surprise, no answer.

Never seen an AR pistol?

images

Is that an actual 5.56?
I hadn't realized they'd figured out the buffer spring problem.

Never seen an AR pistol?

images

iu

I imagine you drive without thought to the building and upkeep of the roads, or the stop lights, or stop signs, or registration of cars (yeah cars need registration but guns are available to the mentally ill thanks to the GOP) or the certifying of the engineers that made sure the building you walk into doesn't fall down, or the steak you have for lunch doesn't poison you.
All that can be done by the private sector.
:lmao:

No gov necessary.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back