If armed #BLM protesters captured and occupied a federal building...

Wearing cowboy hats somehow makes it okay. It's a lame publicity stunt.

So Sassy and J since you failed to answer the question I'll try a new one. What would hope to see if #BLM captured and occupied a federal building?
My answer is probably what would happen and of course you would be there polishing Obama's knob in support.

About the same thing that happens when the "ranchers" protest. Of course there is a much greater chance of thugs getting into a gunfight than ranchers.

...what do you think would happen?

My thought was the National Guard would be activated to suppress the rebellion. Though Bodeccia's plan to cut off the electricity and running water has more finesse.

In reality though, it would probably result in a bloodbath. The local cops would likely jump and get involved and the whole thing would blow up while Obama spent 7 minutes reading to school children.

So Sassy and J since you failed to answer the question I'll try a new one. What would hope to see if #BLM captured and occupied a federal building?
My answer is probably what would happen and of course you would be there polishing Obama's knob in support.
Your secret dream.....
A beer summit with Obama? No, I would decline. He is beneath me.
Never cared much for malt liquor myself.

Your secret dream.....
More latent homosexual slips....

And of European decent helps...

Not necessarily. Many Mexicans are of European decent. If some new "Mexican lives matter" movement were to do the same I don't think it would be viewed as kindly as the Bundy Brigade. Tricky bitch, that European ancestry.

Your secret dream.....
What? That you also polish Obama's knob on a regular basis?

Your secret dream.....
I see where your heart lies....

Your secret dream.....
I see where your heart lies....
Good for you.

Forum List

Back