If "Bad Things Happen In Three's", We Have Seen Two This Week.Should We Be Concerned?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

A similar scenario happened way back in the mid-90's in South Florida (Believe it was near Miami Int. Airport). I was living in Boca Raton at the time and recall the back to back explosions of a small plane crash, followed by an oil-tanker the next day. {I believe those were the accidents) I can still remember Rick Standchez on the story.
Shortly after hearing of the San Fransico crash landing yesterday, one of the first things that came to mind was that "Bad Things Happen In Three's" Theory. And remember when Three Celebrities died same day Michael Jackson died?.
Today we have an oil explosion in Canada. That's two in two days. God help us please!
Anyone here have a strong six sense?
:eusa_pray:

and how about the White House? lets see, The Stimulus, Health-Care, and Solyndra, another perfect example.
You left out Obama's closure of the Gulf of Mexico to US drillers and saying nothing when the 3 communist countries of Russia, China, and Cuba set up housekeeping for oil drilling where we are banned.

Oh what the hell is a few trillion dollars worth of US gas and another doubling of the price of gas. It's good for Obama's wallet for when he becomes King of the World when the UN has a stranglehold on the world through attrition from within of America.

You forgot the other know nothing--Obama "didn't know," either! Sorry to be so harsh on the Commander-in-Chief, but I call 'em like I sees 'em! :D

• Banned
I am just gonna make a prediction, tomorrow, John Kerry will be speeding in his yacht somewhere off Nantucket, and not only crash, but splice "Mr. Bills" smaller yacht in half, (just like in that scene from Caddy Shack). and that will be the third tragedy of the week.

• Banned
I am just gonna make a prediction, tomorrow, John Kerry will be speeding in his yacht somewhere off Nantucket, and not only crash, but splice "Mr. Bills" smaller yacht in half, (just like in that scene from Caddy Shack). and that will be the third tragedy of the week.

and how about the White House? lets see, The Stimulus, Health-Care, and Solyndra, another perfect example.
You left out Obama's closure of the Gulf of Mexico to US drillers and saying nothing when the 3 communist countries of Russia, China, and Cuba set up housekeeping for oil drilling where we are banned.

Oh what the hell is a few trillion dollars worth of US gas and another doubling of the price of gas. It's good for Obama's wallet for when he becomes King of the World when the UN has a stranglehold on the world through attrition from within of America.

You do realize Russia hasn't been communist in over 20 years?

well, we still have another 5 days to go this week, I give a 33% chance of another mishap, maybe we will have another Oil spill in the gulf? a California earthquake? or will Paula Dean be caught on tape using a racial slang term for White Hispanics? now that would make for another tragedy.

Forum List

Back