🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Belgum Had Not Invaded Iraq This Would Not Have Happened

Because we all know Muslims have a long history of peace and spreading their religion via talking to people and inviting them to lunch.
Boy, I never thought of that? Damn you Brussels.

At a minimum, even if we did not attack them, we did draw a cartoon, so talk about a good reason for them to then blow up a train.

And I think we had some laws that would not allow muslims to throw acid in the face of a girl who rejects his advances. That may have angered them, too?

Plus we really are not cool on raping white girls because you can see their legs or their shoulders. We may need to rethink our views on that one, too.

I wonder if there are any peaceful muslim leaders out there who are going to have some courage and get involved? We have been told most of them are peaceful, so they should be in control of all these nations, etc. and squelching that naughty ones? Right?

Last edited:
I know you were just joking but, to be politically correct so people aren't missinformed:
Iraq was not invaded, they were in violation of a peace treaty and threatening us, thus never stopped the war they started when invading Kuwait.
It was more a liberation from a tyrant and his regime which is why military dispersed and Iraqis themselves joined forces.
The Baath party Sunni Muslims had grand plans to disrupt Europe prior to Europes involvement in policing the region. Belgium like all of Europe with ease of imigration and any region with a political vacuume needing filling would have been targets.
The plan you see today has existed for decades. Meaning we've been warning about this for many years only to get scoffed at as preposterous paranoid accusations or conspiracy ramblings.

Proof of past imigration plots can be found in Arab league letter documents in their archives. Years ago I did some digging around and found this gem:
Real Arab league archive letter:
Abdullah bin al-Hussein Amman on: 11 Thul Hijja 1364 Corresponding to: 16 November 1945 Presidency of the Arab League - Cairo
"The Arab nation is wailing the urgent magnanimity of the Arab States and there is no time to waste, otherwise the Jews will be able to *buy new lands*and push new immigrants to Palestine.")*
Secondly he mentions how they wanted to bring in Arab immigrants into Palestine on a monthly basis and in numbers equal to the Jewish immigrants.

I Forgot another major point, for those who complained about us going into Iraq and the Politicians who opposed it.
How quickly they forgot The phrase
"Never Again" when Kurds were going through genocide.
It's interesting how people soon forget when it's not their race or religion.
A few which now want us in Syria, because they think Christians are going through that now. Ah-ha So they admit their stance was wrong, but will they apologize and admit they were wrong?

LMAO.........great thread!!!

Eventually, we will be knocking these people off in the middle of the night all over the world with special forces. Covert operations on any and every subhuman tied to terrorism..........silent raids. Lots of dead subhumans.:2up:

We were supposed to be at war with terrorism all along, however the world was too laxed & selective to which terrorists and ignored the proxy wars as well, in not holding those countries liable.
It will take Muslims to have had enough of them themselves to turn all "KGB" on their own communities in order to get back their respect and honor that they lost by these mobster like gangs.
Sort of like when Italians joined the Police force and FBI to break up the Italian mob rings that embarassed the Italian communities.

Forum List

Back