If Biden is forced out because he is not fit to run, in November he is also not fit to be President NOW.

You can't have it both ways. Either the Democrats stick with Biden in the election or 25th Amendment him out of the Presidency NOW and make Kamala President. There is no logical argument not to that, if they proceed to force him out of the candidacy he earned through the primary process.
not really. They're saying he can't win

But dems like to control the total package. From ousting trump to ousting biden

I am hearing it repeated over and over now that a race against Biden is a "close election".

This suggests to me that they are hedging their bets, just in case Biden doesnt quit. They went from "Biden is behind by miles" to, "it's a close race".

No way I believe that Trump isn't well ahead at this point

not really. They're saying he can't win

But dems like to control the total package. From ousting trump to ousting biden
What part of the American election process is "You can't win, get out of the way"? The Democrats tromp all over the Constitution and our laws in their blind obsession for power.

You can't have it both ways. Either the Democrats stick with Biden in the election or 25th Amendment him out of the Presidency NOW and make Kamala President. There is no logical argument not to that, if they proceed to force him out of the candidacy he earned through the primary process.
Yup.
I expect he will resign. But we'll see.

I am hearing it repeated over and over now that a race against Biden is a "close election".

This suggests to me that they are hedging their bets, just in case Biden doesnt quit. They went from "Biden is behind by miles" to, "it's a close race".

No way I believe that Trump isn't well ahead at this point
If it is not close they cannot steal it. So it will be reported as close whether it is true or not.

What part of the American election process is "You can't win, get out of the way"? The Democrats tromp all over the Constitution and our laws in their blind obsession for power.
The Constitution has nothing to say about how parties nominate their candidates.

Yup.
I expect he will resign. But we'll see.
I don't. It's hard to give up that power......see clinton, pelosi, mcconnell, mcCain...you gotta carry these bastards out in body bags. They will sit in that seat till the minute they die. Feinstein comes to mind.

Someone or something is keeping the sons of bitches alive in order to destroy this nation. and maintain their own power. Satan comes to mind and Soros and Pig Pharma.

Last edited:
i don't. It's hard to give up that power......see clinton, pelosi, mcconnell, mcCain...you gotta carry these bastards out in body bags. They will sit in that seat till the minute they die. Fienstein comes to mind.

someone or something is keeping the sons of bitches alive in order to destroy this nation. Satan comes to mind and Soros and Pig Pharma.

Suppose you lay on the operating prep table. Doctor asks are you OK, are you ready. You say, you've done a lot of these procedures? correct? Doctor says, oh yes.....many. Then you ask "what percentage end up in a body bag during". He is stunned, can't answer, does not have any record? I mean WTH! Seems like you remember something like that.

We got the history of what the CIA and the rest of the alphabet agencies have been doing for decades and it hasn't been for the benefit, health, safety or freedom of the American people. There's no good reason to give these SOBs the benefit of the doubt. They didn't earn it, they don't get it, they're not worthy of it. This was an assassination attempt on the president by Biden's dem run alphabet agencies. I think the Trump team recognizes this. But they;re keeping that close. They better not forget it.

They’ll probably just use the Trump SS Kill Team at Biden’s next appearance and have a zombie with a MAGA hat as the new Lee Harvey Crooks

We got the history of what the CIA and the rest of the alphabet agencies have been doing for decades and it hasn't been for the benefit, health, safety or freedom of the American people. There's no good reason to give these SOBs the benefit of the doubt. They didn't earn it, they don't get it, they're not worthy of it. This was an assassination attempt on the president by Biden's dem run alphabet agencies. I think the Trump team recognizes this. But they;re keeping that close. They better not forget it.
Trump needs to deal with them like St Michael handled Satan

They’ll probably just use the Trump SS Kill Team at Biden’s next appearance and have a zombie with a MAGA hat as the new Lee Harvey Crooks
at this point that looks like the only option available for the democrats to get this poor old guy to quit. The US, run by one of the Walking Dead.

Good point....zombie with a maga hat...so far the Dems have not controlled the social media aspect of their 'citizen' assassins....They'll straighten that out i'm sure. It's killed their narrative so many times before.

No one has said he is not fit to serve, right now.

People are questioning (rightfully) if he can survive four more years in the world's most stressful job.

Forum List

Back