🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Bill Is Correct

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
And islamic history proves out the most horrid attack lays just months ahead of us.
An attack so bad it will galvanize millions to the destruction of islam and begin our civil war. It will be a civil war because islam will use first generation American muslims to attack leaving their true home country safe from retribution.

That is why islam used the attacker they did in Florida. Because his "home" country is us. They will do this to force the fight inward. Folks that is a very old battle plan not used here in America since the north freed southern slaves. But the key is to trigger American's most ultra "hot button" and islam has a history of using one for sure.

They are going to attack our schools using first generation islamic American terrorists. You can't bomb the state of Iowa in defense, you are going to have to kill them one on one on the ground. And they will be using our laws AGAINST us. We are not going to be able to kill them until AFTER they hit.

You look to every country Islamic State threatens and you find the same.
1, Street war
2, Kills homo's
3, Kills Christians
4, Kills children

Mortars/bombs/fire/knives and small arms. Its going to be a street war brought to you by Obama/Clinton/Merkel and others.

Fury

And islamic history proves out the most horrid attack lays just months ahead of us.
An attack so bad it will galvanize millions to the destruction of islam and begin our civil war. It will be a civil war because islam will use first generation American muslims to attack leaving their true home country safe from retribution.

That is why islam used the attacker they did in Florida. Because his "home" country is us. They will do this to force the fight inward. Folks that is a very old battle plan not used here in America since the north freed southern slaves. But the key is to trigger American's most ultra "hot button" and islam has a history of using one for sure.

They are going to attack our schools using first generation islamic American terrorists. You can't bomb the state of Iowa in defense, you are going to have to kill them one on one on the ground. And they will be using our laws AGAINST us. We are not going to be able to kill them until AFTER they hit.

1, Street war
2, Kills homo's
3, Kills Christians
4, Kills children

Mortars/bombs/fire/knives and small arms. Its going to be a street war brought to you by Obama/Clinton/Merkel and others.

Fury

The illuminati is following Albert Pike's plan for the third world war that must be funded and fomented just like clockwork....so fucking obvious to me but the sheeple just stick their heads in the sand. This muslim migration is how they want to start a war while they ride it out in their military bunkers. It sucks being awake sometimes. It's like a nightmare I have had.....I come across a house that is on fire, I try to wake the people up in their beds but they fight me and don't want to get out of their beds even with the smoke filling their rooms.

1, Street war
2, Kills homo's
3, Kills Christians
4, Kills children

Fury

The illuminati is following Albert Pike's plan for the third world war that must be funded and fomented just like clockwork....so fucking obvious to me but the sheeple just stick their heads in the sand. This muslim migration is how they want to start a war while they ride it out in their military bunkers. It sucks being awake sometimes. It's like a nightmare I have had.....I come across a house that is on fire, I try to wake the people up in their beds but they fight me and don't want to get out of their beds even with the smoke filling their rooms.

so, was Pres. Reagan part of this whole conspiracy and a member of illuminati when he allowed the parents of this killer emigrate here back in the 1980's?

• Banned

1, Street war
2, Kills homo's
3, Kills Christians
4, Kills children

Fury

so, was Pres. Reagan part of this whole conspiracy and a member of illuminati when he allowed the parents of this killer emigrate here back in the 1980's?

Your going on the assumption the person who let them in knew. That would not fit in all cases, some but not all. You have a Trojan horse {hidden} and you have a public approach. One would be best served to use both.

1, Street war
2, Kills homo's
3, Kills Christians
4, Kills children

Fury

Reagan was illuminati and he was instrumental in re-establishing connections with the Vatican after they had been severed due to to the Vatican's complicity in the death of Abe Lincoln. Reagan took his oath facing the obelisk of the same dimensions that are only in two other city/states. We call our obelisk the "Washington monument" but obelisks of the same dimensions are in the city/state of London and the Vatican........always glad for the opportunity to educate folks.

The Vatican represents the spiritual side of the illuminati, London represents the financial side and Washington D.C (part of which is in Virginia, and another in Maryland (thus "Virgin Mary") represents the military arm.......do you understand symbology and what "Ley lines" are? That is your homework assignment...let me know what you come up with.

1, Street war
2, Kills homo's
3, Kills Christians
4, Kills children

Fury

Reagan was illuminati and he was instrumental in re-establishing connections with the Vatican after they had been severed due to to the Vatican's complicity in the death of Abe Lincoln. Reagan took his oath facing the obelisk of the same dimensions that are only in two other city/states. We call our obelisk the "Washington monument" but obelisks of the same dimensions are in the city/state of London and the Vatican........always glad for the opportunity to educate folks.

The Vatican represents the spiritual side of the illuminati, London represents the financial side and Washington D.C (part of which is in Virginia, and another in Maryland (thus "Virgin Mary") represents the military arm.......do you understand symbology and what "Ley lines" are? That is your homework assignment...let me know what you come up with.

Agreed.

Reagan is one of the few President's that is an honorary member of the SMOM.

Even JFK wasn't in, and he was Catholic. You have to have the right bloodlines to get in, Aristocracy. No one in America has blood blue enough. Not even presidents or congressmen generally. They are all too protestant, and not royal enough.

A bunch of filthy upstarts. :badgrin:

But they can give honorary membership. Quit a few Americans have been given such honors.

president-ronald-reagan-is-presented-the-grand-cross-of-merit-special-picture-id456800162

President Ronald Reagan is presented the Grand Cross of Merit Special Class during a special dinner sponsored by the Knight of Malta at the Waldorf.

1, Street war
2, Kills homo's
3, Kills Christians
4, Kills children

Fury

only what has been talked about on history channel's ancient aliens... :D ley lines crossing the globe, specific cities all lined up on key ley lines....all have the word Star or something like that in their various city names....

1, Street war
2, Kills homo's
3, Kills Christians
4, Kills children

Fury

only what has been talked about on history channel's ancient aliens... :D ley lines crossing the globe, specific cities all lined up on key ley lines....all have the word Star or something like that in their various city names....

Quit watching Cable TV, start reading books.

If you need to watch something, go to Youtube.

Cable TV is run by the round table groups that control every thing you learn in school, read in the press, hear on the radio, and see on TV.

The only place peer to peer created media, and independent journalism is available is on the net. Well, you can also order your own books like in the old days from independent publishers. I do that occasionally. Indie mags, like in the old days. :up:

1, Street war
2, Kills homo's
3, Kills Christians
4, Kills children

Fury

Cable TV is run by the round table groups that control every thing you learn in school, read in the press, hear on the radio, and see on TV.

The only place peer to peer created media, and independent journalism is available is on the net. Well, you can also order your own books like in the old days from independent publishers. I do that occasionally. Indie mags, like in the old days. :up:

You are absolutely "dead on" about that. Once I kicked my TV to the curb and started downloading books to occupy my time along with documentaries and lectures going all the way back to the 60's? A new world totally opened up and my de-programming started in earnest. It took some time because I fought the information I was digesting which only made me dig deeper to try and disprove it...that is where the real awakening starts to happen.

You are absolutely "dead on" about that. Once I kicked my TV to the curb and started downloading books to occupy my time along with documentaries and lectures going all the way back to the 60's? A new world totally opened up and my de-programming started in earnest. It took some time because I fought the information I was digesting which only made me dig deeper to try and disprove it...that is where the real awakening starts to happen.

I find that the Cable channels are SO entertaining. The production values on them is like doing crack. :lmao:

It really is hard to kick that shit to the curb, it is as hard as quitting smoking. Some folks can't imagine living with out TV. Seriously. I have a friend that falls to sleep in front of the TV. Some people have it on, 24/7 as back ground noise, they NEED it on.

I researched the alpha waves, IOW, the theoretical "mind control," that they can put into TV. It is a patented S-quad technology that they used to win the first Iraqi war, and one of the various reasons that the government went all digital, it is far easier to use the spectrum technology.

I find that the Cable channels are SO entertaining. The production values on them is like doing crack. :lmao:

It really is hard to kick that shit to the curb, it is as hard as quitting smoking. Some folks can't imagine living with out TV. Seriously. I have a friend that falls to sleep in front of the TV. Some people have it on, 24/7 as back ground noise, they NEED it on.

I researched the alpha waves, IOW, the theoretical "mind control," that they can put into TV. It is a patented S-quad technology that they used to win the first Iraqi war, and one of the various reasons that the government went all digital, it is far easier to use the spectrum technology.

I agree 100 percent. I was hooked so bad by it that I could not go to sleep without it playing in the background. It's going on 5 years now and I don't miss it at all. I will watch an occasional football game at a sports bar if I am hanging out with friends but that is it. I couldn't tell you what the latest rave on TV is. The powers that be use television as a propaganda tool and they have been doing this since TV was invented. Going digital makes it even easier. Thanks for the link, btw.

I agree 100 percent. I was hooked so bad by it that I could not go to sleep without it playing in the background. It's going on 5 years now and I don't miss it at all. I will watch an occasional football game at a sports bar if I am hanging out with friends but that is it. I couldn't tell you what the latest rave on TV is. The powers that be use television as a propaganda tool and they have been doing this since TV was invented. Going digital makes it even easier. Thanks for the link, btw.

Same.

You have to watch out for that radio too.

Sure, it's nice to listen to it a lot, it takes the place of the TV. We all use it, but it propagates the S-quad as well.

I can almost tell the types on here that have the TV on all day, and who uses the radio all day.

I also note that as the Earth's magnetosphere weakens and the global temp warms, FM frequencies tend not tune in as well on clear days, so folks need to use their devices if they want to stream their favorite shows.

More and more, I really enjoy birds and crickets. And the sound of the blowing wind and rushing water.

Or I stream some music. But I really do prefer the Earth's own music. . . or silence. Silence seems so rare.

Before all the EMF and RF pollution, there was silence. Now everyone has that ringing in their head. Controlling their thoughts, dividing them, making them fearful, agitating them, making them lonely, depressed, hungry, anxious, agitated, etc. And mostly just sad.

I've heard they're all alien lizard people

I've heard they're all alien lizard people
See, this is the type of person that watches too much TV.

children-tv-tv_shows-telly_addict-moral-attention-pjun1058_low.jpg

Same.

You have to watch out for that radio too.

Sure, it's nice to listen to it a lot, it takes the place of the TV. We all use it, but it propagates the S-quad as well.

I can almost tell the types on here that have the TV on all day, and who uses the radio all day.

I also note that as the Earth's magnetosphere weakens and the global temp warms, FM frequencies tend not tune in as well on clear days, so folks need to use their devices if they want to stream their favorite shows.

More and more, I really enjoy birds and crickets. And the sound of the blowing wind and rushing water.

Or I stream some music. But I really do prefer the Earth's own music. . . or silence. Silence seems so rare.

Before all the EMF and RF pollution, there was silence. Now everyone has that ringing in their head. Controlling their thoughts, dividing them, making them fearful, agitating them, making them lonely, depressed, hungry, anxious, agitated, etc. And mostly just sad.

I download documentaries and lectures to my I-pod every day. I pick a topic and find teaching tools. I don't listen to the radio. I pull out my bass and play along to songs on youtube to decompress but my life is pretty boring for the most part. My interest is learning things and trying to grasp what it is we are facing. The problem with most people is that they have no clue how to fix what is wrong if they don't understand what brought us to this place. Most have no interest in learning or anyone else's opinion but their own or those that agree with them. I learn a lot from your work and I am open minded to anything you want to point out....actually I would appreciate the input if you think I have veered off course.

Forum List

Back