If "collusion" is such a crime, then why have Democrats cornered the market on it?

Hillary paid the KJB to create a fake Dossier?
Fake News.
So why should I believe any the rest of these links?
Hillary's campaign LEGALLY paid for LEGAL opposition research on Trump's business dealings in Russia. That's compared to having a private meeting with the highest ranking members of the Trump campaign and a handful of Russians proposing to "help" Trump win the election.

Fake News.
Hillary's campaign LEGALLY paid for LEGAL opposition research on Trump's business dealings in Russia. That's compared to having a private meeting with the highest ranking members of the Trump campaign and a handful of Russians proposing to "help" Trump win the election.
Are either one of those instances illegal?

So let's this straight, Hillary can collude and pay "legally" for a fake dossier created by the KJB in order to use it against her opponent, both before and after the election, but Don Jr. Can't meet with a Russian lawyer who says she has dirt in the Hillary campaign? Ha ha ha. Ya gotta love the Leftard logic!

Fake News.

Hillary PAID to have a foreign agent smear Donald Trump right before the election and hid what she was doing by going through a "cut out" law firm! That isn't "opposition research"! That's sleazy, dirty politics at it's worst! At a time when she should have been trying to win American voters over with her own vision...she was instead attempting to deceive them about who her opponent was. That says volumes about Hillary Clinton.

It's NOT a fact that Russians interfered but Ukrainians certainly did, they badly needed Clinton to keep supporting Ukrainian junta brought to power by Soros and his loyal puppet Obama.

The Clinton foundation is also linked directly to Ukrainian oligarchs:
Between 2009 and 2013, including when Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, according to that foundation, which is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It was created by Mr. Pinchuk, whose fortune stems from a pipe-making company. He served two terms as an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament and is a proponent of closer ties between Ukraine and the European Union.
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

And it's not Russians who revealed all those Clinton's crimes it was Wikileaks and Assange, a real hero,

Leaked e-mail shows Soros urged Clinton to intervene in Albania civil unrest - The American Mirror

“I have had years of experience in dealing with Hillary Clinton and have read thousands of her cables. Hillary lacks judgement and will push the United States into endless, stupid wars which spread terrorism. Her personality combined with her poor policy decisions have directly contributed to the rise of ISIS,” Assange wrote on WikiLeaksin February 2016.
Why Julian Assange Doesn’t Want Hillary Clinton to Be President

BTW, the dossier was not created by KGB (it doesn't exist for more than 25 years!), but by British ex-spy Steele and he may have found quite a few crooks in Russia who helped him but it doesn't mean Russian officials had anything to do with that dossier. And let's not forget McCain (who always hated Russian officials!) delivered that dirty dossier to USA.

Last edited:
Fake News.
Apparently, US political candidates are not supposed to accept money or "assistance" from foreign governments in their campaigns. That would be campaign rules. I don't know if violations of that are criminal or just something that gets your campaign fined and discredited as unethical and Putin loving.

Not something to be proud of, in my opinion.

So let's this straight, Hillary can collude and pay "legally" for a fake dossier created by the KJB in order to use it against her opponent, both before and after the election, but Don Jr. Can't meet with a Russian lawyer who says she has dirt in the Hillary campaign? Ha ha ha. Ya gotta love the Leftard logic!
Hillary PAID to have a foreign agent smear Donald Trump right before the election and hid what she was doing by going through a "cut out" law firm!
Hillary didn't pay any foreign agents and the information from the dossier was not used during the campaign.

Oh

Yet another "but...but...but" attempt by a dumbass Trumpette to give Trump's collusion cover.

It is one thing to work with Russia to accomplish something for the US that voters would like.

It is another to work with Russian hackers to spread misinformation in directed locations to win an election.

Fake News.
Apparently, US political candidates are not supposed to accept money or "assistance" from foreign governments in their campaigns. That would be campaign rules. I don't know if violations of that are criminal or just something that gets your campaign fined and discredited as unethical and Putin loving.

So they cant accept free assistance but they can pay for it? o_O

Fake News.

Hillary didn't pay the Russian government for assistance in her campaign.

Sounds like you guys have decided Trump colluded and you are trying to make it sound not so bad. Sad state we are in.

She paid Steel and he paid the Russian spy for the made up Dossier....and Comey the Clown under orders from Obama leaked it and used it to gain a FISA warrant.....if I or you did that we would never take another free breath of air again.....OL get off the corrupt side of American politics....your party is not the party you grew up with....they have changed...they are evil...they will stop at nothing to gain power and win elections....they will even murder to stay in control...

Fake News.

She paid a foreign entity. I didnt say anything about the russian federation...

Democrats can collude with foreign entities. Republicans cant.
DUH
tenor.gif

#LOLGOP

Forum List

Back