If Democrats Are So Concerned About Covid

Thats a loaded question. On one hand illegals are the only ones that pick the crops, the others may take your job as a nanny or lawn mower so that would be bad.
Ahhh, the old "doing the jobs that Americans won't do" bit...like voting Democrat.

So you dont believe the the repubs are lying to maintain power? You're a gullible little twat aren't you?
You believe what you're told to believe, and you lack the wit to question it.

I'd like free, fair, and open elections, no matter who wins.

Democrats hate that idea.

You believe what you're told to believe, and you lack the wit to question it
Nobody told me to believe the repubs were liars. The fact that they offered zero evidence of a stolen election left me with no doubts at all that they were lying. How about you?

Nobody told me to believe the repubs were liars. The fact that they offered zero evidence of a stolen election left me with no doubts at all that they were lying. How about you?
Yes, that's what you were told to believe. It's funny how you believed you arrived at that conclusion on your own.

Thats a stupid question. What does Canada shutting their border have to do with the US shutting borders?

The correct question would be "why did the US shut the northern border but not the southern border?"
that’s a good question too…why did xiden and harris open our border…why aren’t they taking this virus seriously?

Yes, that's what you were told to believe.
So where is the court case the repubs have won proving election fraud? When is Drumpf getting reinstated? See? Youre delusional because the repubs played with your brain.

Our elections were free and fair. Now we repubs trying to suppress the vote but you're a hypocrite that supports the repubs.
Suppress illegal votes. Every proposal to do that is met with Democrat anger.

I'd ask you to ask yourself why, but you have no fucking idea.

So where is the court case the repubs have won proving election fraud? When is Drumpf getting reinstated? See? Youre delusional because the repubs played with your brain.
"Drumpf". How is it, again, you insist on being taken seriously?

Every effort to audit the election results is opposed by Democrats. But, hey, the Democrat won! The election HAD to have been legit!

That's what you were told, and it's what you parrot.

I'd ask you to ask yourself why, but you have no fucking idea
Of course I know why the dems get angry. They want every vote to count and cannot trust people that lie about the election to make the determination what vote is legal or illegal.

Of course I know why the dems get angry. They want every vote to count and cannot trust people that lie about the election to make the determination what vote is legal or illegal.
Democrats want every vote for a Democrat to count.

That's all that matters to them. And to you.

There were multiple audits done and the Dems had no problem with that. Its the faudits that they are opposed to.
"Fraudits", I believe you were trying to say.

You're a good Democrat. You're incapable of criticizing your party.

Forum List

Back