If Democrats had the Presidency and the Senate, would they be pushing through a SCOTUS nominee

If Democrats had the Presidency and the Senate, would they push through a nominee

• No, Democrats would wait until after the election because the people should decide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, forget the people, Democrats are only about power.

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
What do you guys think? If the Democrats had POTUS and Senate, would they push through their candidate or would they wait until after the election and let the people decide?

In a friggin heart beat. As would the Reps. Your Poll is loaded and shows your extreme bias.

My poll isnt loaded. Its putting a mirror up to Democrats. This is exactly what they are saying about Republicans.

Dems are saying the hearing should be after the electioj because the people should decide but the Republicans are ramming through their candidate so they have power over the court.

How am I wrong? What are Democrats saying?

Remember 4 years ago? Short memory have there.

I am just saying that you and all your cutl45s and the left wingers are all full of crap and this trend should have never been started in the first place. And it was started by you Party of the Rumpers. What's the matter, you don't like playing by the rules you already set up?

Forum List

Back