If Democrats want to win elections they have to get rid of their crazy leftist agenda...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...there aren't enough illegal aliens, convicts and trannies to swing an election to the Democrats. They have to try and get votes from normal people.

...there aren't enough illegal aliens, convicts and trannies to swing an election to the Democrats. They have to try and get votes from normal people.
That's true. Even when you throw in dead people and pets, I still think they come up a little short. Just imagine if Republicans were in charge of education. People would be so much smarter that Democrats would lose close to 40% of their dummy votes.

If Democrats want to win elections they have to get rid of their crazy leftist agenda

They can't. They can't stop being who and what they are.

It's all they got.

I would love to see it, but they're too committed.

The only way they can ever change is to suffer an electoral defeat so bad that the entire leadership is cast aside.

the dimocrap scum party tries to put up a front, they try to act like they're fighting for working men and women, but they aren't.

The 'squad' is who they are. Through and through. 100%

From Nazi Pelousy to Cuck Schemer all the way down to the Four Freshmen

I see the matter of election results differently. My view is that elections are mainly decided upon the feeling of whether we should toss the current bums out?

Forum List

Back