If Ebola is so contagious why

It's pathetic. Rs are actually pissed the ebola virus didn't kill more people in the US...

What's really pathetic is what a partisan moron you are.
I'm not a moron but you are really pissed the virus has been wiped out so soon.

You haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about. Your usual status. I am not pissed, I am in fact happy to point out that I was right: not only was it wiped out as I said it would be, it never really had any kind if foothold here in the first place. Which is something else I always stated.

Well well. Looks like the US is Ebola free. Duncan's family didn't get it, the EMTs who treated him didn't get it, all but two of the hospital workers who took care of the half a dozen patients we had are Ebola free.

Looks like I was right......again.

"
November 17, 9:25 a.m.

Doctor Brought to U.S. Dies of Ebola"

You loons claim we're ebola free every time someone dies of it.

We're only ebola free until the next case.

Which is probably that woman who died in the beauty salon.

They claimed we were ebola free last month, and again about a week ago.

It's just lies being told by lunatics who want a lot of people to catch ebola and croak..and who are oblivious to the fact that they live in the areas that are at highest risk.

Which suits me just fine.

The Latest Ebola in the United States - The Atlantic

He's dead, we are Ebola free. He died on the 17th, I posted this today. We are Ebola free.

Lol. You wish. Just because there's nobody in the news with ebola doesn't make us ebola free.

and there's the little problem of the people who are currently being monitored...we just have no CONFIRMED cases. Can't say with any accuracy (or truthfulness) that we are ebola free. Nobody knows, do they.

And there's the small problem of the woman on the watch list who hemorrhaged to death in the Brooklyn salon.

We are in fact Ebola free. When a case is discovered, then we can state that we are no longer Ebola free. Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

It's pathetic. Rs are actually pissed the ebola virus didn't kill more people in the US...

What's really pathetic is what a partisan moron you are.
I'm not a moron but you are really pissed the virus has been wiped out so soon.

You haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about. Your usual status. I am not pissed, I am in fact happy to point out that I was right: not only was it wiped out as I said it would be, it never really had any kind if foothold here in the first place. Which is something else I always stated.
Please accept my apology. I just assumed you would hold for the RW stance on this one. When you assume...

I was wrong. I've been wrong before. :)

What am I denying?
You are denying that you were wrong, and the CDC was right. You appear to be latching onto some notion there are people carrying Ebola or victims that are unreported, which of course you know is bullshit.

Just like CrusaderFrank, you turned out to be nothing more than a fear-mongering liar.

And there's the small problem of the woman on the watch list who hemorrhaged to death in the Brooklyn salon.
They said she was negative for Ebola, showed no symptoms of Ebola, and died of a heart attack.

Only someone as insane as you are would describe it as a problem, and make up shit about her dying from hemorrhaging.

Who says people with ebola don't die of heart attacks when they hemorrhage?

In fact..generally, they die of ORGAN failure.

Is the heart an organ? I forget.
And your desperate twisting of logic to cling to this gets even sadder and sadder.

We got lucky that Duncan didn't infect the 200 passengers that shared his air on a 6 hour flight!
And we got lucky same guy with symptoms showing hung out in Dallas interacting with family and citizens?

Hmmm luck everywhere or CrusaderFrank the fear-mongering idiot just flat out wrong about how easily it spreads.

Lol dumbass. Fear mongering fail, again.

1KcAxTo.png

Before Duncan, Ebola was never on a US commercial airliner. We got very lucky.
Hey that is an easy way to describe your unfounded hysteria about 6 weeks until US gonzo from this airborne Ebola.

We "got lucky" that you were full of shit.

We got lucky that Duncan didn't infect the 200 passengers that shared his air on a 6 hour flight!
He couldn't have touched all of them. It isn't airborne.

Nah CrusaderFrank has already announced that it is in fact airborne:

Apparently, neither the nurse in Spain nor the deputy in Dallas came into direct contact with bodily fluids. This strain looks airborne

Of course he's also mentioned rats, and sewage. He's all over the map trying to spread fear.

No, see airborne is not the problem. If it gets picked up by American rats, that's the problem

I'm sure flushing Ebola laden waste into our sewer system is precisely how all Level IV Biocontainment facilities treat their waste

Nah CrusaderFrank has already announced that it is in fact airborne:

Apparently, neither the nurse in Spain nor the deputy in Dallas came into direct contact with bodily fluids. This strain looks airborne

Of course earlier he was worried about rats. He's all over the map.

No, see airborne is not the problem. If it gets picked up by American rats, that's the problem
He lives in a place where rats are a big problem. I think that might causing Frank to lose his marbles.

Well no...they said a heart attack. .you re adding the supposed in order to cling to your pathetic trolling. .
That drunk hag is funny in how she picks and chooses what part of news stories are real and which aren't. If it doesn't fit her paranoid ranting then the word "supposed" must be added, and heck why not try to explain how dying of Ebola could be considered a heart attack instead.

Forum List

Back