If Ebola is so contagious why

Stop lying about ebola, and I'll stop posting information about it.
you lost, get over it.

I didn't lose. You look like a retard for claiming that there are tests that can accurately and quickly determine whether or not a person has ebola:

"“The US diagnostic test for Ebola is utterly unreliable. Using the test to claim a patient has Ebola or doesn’t have Ebola is scientific fraud. Therefore, any pronouncements made by the Centers for Disease Control, where all the US testing is done, are worthless. The PCR is completely unreliable for a disease diagnosis."

Are Ebola Tests Reliable

But then..you always look like a retard. So this is nothing new.
Utterly unreliable? No, a positive test is reliable. The problem is that you can get false negatives during the 3 to 5 days after symptoms first appear. This why we monitor so many possible cases, isolate patients with symptoms and exposure.
Stop lying about ebola, and I'll stop posting information about it.
you lost, get over it.

I didn't lose. You look like a retard for claiming that there are tests that can accurately and quickly determine whether or not a person has ebola:

"“The US diagnostic test for Ebola is utterly unreliable. Using the test to claim a patient has Ebola or doesn’t have Ebola is scientific fraud. Therefore, any pronouncements made by the Centers for Disease Control, where all the US testing is done, are worthless. The PCR is completely unreliable for a disease diagnosis."

Are Ebola Tests Reliable

But then..you always look like a retard. So this is nothing new.
Utterly unreliable? No, a positive test is reliable. The problem is that you can get false negatives during the 3 to 5 days after symptoms first appear. This why we monitor so many possible cases, isolate patients with symptoms and exposure.

The experts do not concurr. Take it up with them, loon.

Well well. Looks like the US is Ebola free. Duncan's family didn't get it, the EMTs who treated him didn't get it, all but two of the hospital workers who took care of the half a dozen patients we had are Ebola free.

Looks like I was right......again.

"
November 17, 9:25 a.m.

Doctor Brought to U.S. Dies of Ebola"

You loons claim we're ebola free every time someone dies of it.

We're only ebola free until the next case.

Which is probably that woman who died in the beauty salon.

They claimed we were ebola free last month, and again about a week ago.

It's just lies being told by lunatics who want a lot of people to catch ebola and croak..and who are oblivious to the fact that they live in the areas that are at highest risk.

Which suits me just fine.

The Latest Ebola in the United States - The Atlantic

He's dead, we are Ebola free. He died on the 17th, I posted this today. We are Ebola free.

Lol. You wish. Just because there's nobody in the news with ebola doesn't make us ebola free.

and there's the little problem of the people who are currently being monitored...we just have no CONFIRMED cases. Can't say with any accuracy (or truthfulness) that we are ebola free. Nobody knows, do they.

And there's the small problem of the woman on the watch list who hemorrhaged to death in the Brooklyn salon.

Alex Jones at this point has a lot more credibility than anything you loons say, or anything the cdc says.
He's just another RW joke. No cred.
I don't know that he's right wing, but he is a crazed conspiracy theorist. You can be almost positive that the woman wasn't bleeding from her mouth, etc., if Alex Jones says she was.

Alex Jones didn't say it.

The witnesses said it.
And Alex Jones isn't the only one that quoted them.

Well well. Looks like the US is Ebola free. Duncan's family didn't get it, the EMTs who treated him didn't get it, all but two of the hospital workers who took care of the half a dozen patients we had are Ebola free.

"

It's just lies being told by lunatics who want a lot of people to catch ebola and croak..and who are oblivious to the fact that they live in the areas that are at highest risk.

He's dead, we are Ebola free. He died on the 17th, I posted this today. We are Ebola free.

Lol. You wish. Just because there's nobody in the news with ebola doesn't make us ebola free.

and there's the little problem of the people who are currently being monitored...we just have no CONFIRMED cases. Can't say with any accuracy (or truthfulness) that we are ebola free. Nobody knows, do they.

And there's the small problem of the woman on the watch list who hemorrhaged to death in the Brooklyn salon.
Of a heart attack....you have nothing...game over....you troll

"

She'll continue with her talking points tho.

234813C300000578-2840154-image-28_1416358976459.jpg

"

Who says people with ebola don't die of heart attacks when they hemorrhage?

In fact..generally, they die of ORGAN failure.

Is the heart an organ? I forget.

GET YOUR WEAVE AT AMY'S!! Half off all invasive procedures!

Psst...supposed heart attack.

In other words, they don't know...or aren't saying.

Forum List

Back