If Ebola is so contagious why

He couldn't have touched all of them. It isn't airborne.
Nah CrusaderFrank has already announced that it is in fact airborne:

Apparently, neither the nurse in Spain nor the deputy in Dallas came into direct contact with bodily fluids. This strain looks airborne

Of course earlier he was worried about rats. He's all over the map.

No, see airborne is not the problem. If it gets picked up by American rats, that's the problem
He lives in a place where rats are a big problem. I think that might causing Frank to lose his marbles.

Maybe he lives in the same trailer park as koshergrl and Stephanie

I wish they'd post how many people in their trailer park have dropped dead from The Ebola that came over from the Country of Ebola.

Apparently, neither the nurse in Spain nor the deputy in Dallas came into direct contact with bodily fluids. This strain looks airborne

Of course earlier he was worried about rats. He's all over the map.

No, see airborne is not the problem. If it gets picked up by American rats, that's the problem
He lives in a place where rats are a big problem. I think that might causing Frank to lose his marbles.

Maybe he lives in the same trailer park as koshergrl and Stephanie

I wish they'd post how many people in their trailer park have dropped dead from The Ebola that came over from the Country of Ebola.
No. He's pretty nice and smart and nothing like those two psychos but he's wrong this time.

Well no...they said a heart attack. .you re adding the supposed in order to cling to your pathetic trolling. .
That drunk hag is funny in how she picks and chooses what part of news stories are real and which aren't. If it doesn't fit her paranoid ranting then the word "supposed" must be added, and heck why not try to explain how dying of Ebola could be considered a heart attack instead.

Next she'll say that all heart attacks are actually Ebola deaths that the Great Liberal Media Conspiracy is hiding from us.

Whatcha think CrusaderFrank Frank - Do you agree with that?

We got lucky that Duncan didn't infect the 200 passengers that shared his air on a 6 hour flight!
And we got lucky same guy with symptoms showing hung out in Dallas interacting with family and citizens?

Hmmm luck everywhere or CrusaderFrank the fear-mongering idiot just flat out wrong about how easily it spreads.
That no one in Duncan's family contracted Ebola is beyond startling. It's miraculous

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Of course he's also mentioned rats, and sewage. He's all over the map trying to spread fear.

I'm sure flushing Ebola laden waste into our sewer system is precisely how all Level IV Biocontainment facilities treat their waste
Yes because the entire point of bio containment is to make sure the pathogen is contained. In Africa it resides in some animal host between outbreaks, any reasonable person would want to deny Ebola a chance to find an American host

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Yes because the entire point of bio containment is to make sure the pathogen is contained. In Africa it resides in some animal host between outbreaks, any reasonable person would want to deny Ebola a chance to find an American host
Big difference between the logic of containment, and someone incorrectly stating it is airborne, surmising the US will be a wrecked in six weeks, and believing 200 people on a plane would catch a disease that is caught by contact with fluids.

You cross the line from logic to chicken little, some people seem to get off on being alarmist.

And there's the small problem of the woman on the watch list who hemorrhaged to death in the Brooklyn salon.

Lol dumbass. Fear mongering fail, again.

1KcAxTo.png

Oh you must have missed the multiple, learned sources who said the tests are crap.

Meanwhile:

"A possible Ebola case is being investigated at Mercy Jefferson Hospital in Crystal City.John Winkelman, a spokesperson for the hospital, says the male patient recently returned from West Africa and was admitted to the hospital Wednesday"

Possible Ebola case in Jefferson County Mo.

You like your ebola, you can keep your ebola.

And there's the small problem of the woman on the watch list who hemorrhaged to death in the Brooklyn salon.

Lol dumbass. Fear mongering fail, again.

1KcAxTo.png

Oh you must have missed the multiple, learned sources who said the tests are crap.

Meanwhile:

"A possible Ebola case is being investigated at Mercy Jefferson Hospital in Crystal City.John Winkelman, a spokesperson for the hospital, says the male patient recently returned from West Africa and was admitted to the hospital Wednesday"

Possible Ebola case in Jefferson County Mo.

You like your ebola, you can keep your ebola.
Operative word: Possible

They did a great job in Nigeria and the president was all over this crisis. Deal with it.

Big difference between the logic of containment, and someone incorrectly stating it is airborne, surmising the US will be a wrecked in six weeks, and believing 200 people on a plane would catch a disease that is caught by contact with fluids.

You cross the line from logic to chicken little, some people seem to get off on being alarmist.

My son worked at a Level II lab and he had many experiments ruined by e.coli which was not typically airborne either, but somehow one e.coli made its way into the petri dish and a few days later the disk was dark with them.

That you want to be glib about a virus with a 70% mortality rate is just astounding

It doesn't HAVE to be airborne to find an American host either. Flushing Ebola laden waste down into the sewer is one way to put it into a host-rich envirnoment

My son worked at a Level II lab and he had many experiments ruined by e.coli which was not typically airborne either, but somehow one e.coli made its way into the petri dish and a few days later the disk was dark with them.
Well there you go, since your son told you this experience with shitty lab practices it is perfectly reasonable for you to announce to this forum that this Ebola is airborne. Heck if I had a son who worked in a lab and couldn't understand how bacteria got in my experiment I'd immediately assume all 200 people on a plane would get Ebola from one passenger despite it being a virus spread by contact with fluids. The logic flows so well!

That you want to be glib about a virus with a 70% mortality rate is just astounding
You don't know what glib means. It is not defined as "dismissive of unfounded fear-mongering"

It doesn't HAVE to be airborne to find an American host either. Flushing Ebola laden waste down into the sewer is one way to put it into a host-rich envirnoment
More fear mongering. It is what you do, I'll never understand people who get off on it like you.

Last edited:
Yes, your wall of posts about the Ebola tests specifically referenced possible false negatives early on in the infection.

This is someone you are implying literally dropped dead of Ebola.

And until a case is diagnosed as having Ebola like that guy in Dallas... the US is Ebola free. I know you hate that.

Actually, she dropped dead while being monitored for ebola.

Maybe she had a heart attack before she was symptomatic. Flu bugs can attack the heart and kill you pronto, I'm sure ebola can do the same.

Well there you go, since your son told you this experience with shitty lab practices it is perfectly reasonable for you to announce to this forum that this Ebola is airborne. Heck if I had a son who worked in a lab and couldn't understand how bacteria got in my experiment I'd immediately assume all 200 people on a plane would get Ebola from one passenger despite it being a virus spread by contact with fluids. The logic flows so well!

You don't know what glib means. It is not defined as "dismissive of unfounded fear-mongering"

More fear mongering. It is what you do, I'll never understand people who get off on it like you.

Yes Level II practices are not adequate for something like Ebola, agreed.

But again, Level II > letting people roam around the countryside.

The point is that a non-typically airborne pathogen made its way around the lab and found a host. I'm sure you understood the point I was making.

If you want to tread my posts saying that we should take Ebola seriously and handle it accordingly as "fear mongering" -- whatever. I don't fucking care

If you want to tread my posts saying that we should take Ebola seriously and handle it accordingly as "fear mongering" -- whatever. I don't fucking care
Clearly you care, or you wouldn't have wasted so many posts trying to distract from your dumbass statements.

Actually, she dropped dead while being monitored for ebola.
Yes, that was established. It was YOU who keeps implying she dropped dead from Ebola, and dismissing the heart attack diagnosis. You want desperately for it to be Ebola, it must piss you off to fail again.

Maybe she had a heart attack before she was symptomatic. Flu bugs can attack the heart and kill you pronto, I'm sure ebola can do the same.
Again the vain hoping showing thru, if only she had Ebola you'd be so happy woohoo.

Fail again. The US is Ebola free.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back